剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
I almost did, in fact.
但我想就算我睡了 也...
But I expect if I had, I--
大概还是会再起床
I probably would have just got back up again.
康琪塔
Conchita!
康琪塔
Conchita.
对不起...
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
你为什么要道歉
Why would you possibly be sorry?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是对的
You're right.
关于我的家庭 关于他们对待你的方式
About my family. About the way they treat you.
我爱你
I love you.
我听见你在鲁尼米德说的话了
I heard you at Runnymede.
你说有的女人适合谈恋爱 有的女人适合当妻子
You said that there are women, and then there are wives.
康琪塔
Conchita.
我希望你两者都是 我也希望你做自己
I want you to be both. But I want you to be you.
我们去纽约吧
Let's go to New York.
我们在那里能幸福地生活 对吗 - 是的
We work there, don't we? - Yes.
我们逃走一段时间吧
Let's escape for a while.
就我们三个 - 好的
Just the three of us. - Okay.
我们要记住自己是谁
And let's remember who we are.
好吧 现在我真的开始担心了
Okay. Well, now I'm actually getting worried.
过了多久了 也许我们该...
How long has it been? Maybe we should have--
我们真的该去...
We should have definitely gone--
康琪塔 你没事吧
Conchita, are you all right?
她还活着
She lives.
她没事 - 噢 亲爱的 我一直都好好的
She's fine. - Oh, darling, aren't I always?
我会告诉其他人她平安无事
I'll tell the others she's safe.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我让他们给你接一盆热水
I'll have them draw you a nice hot bath.
还要水吗 我都要溺水了
More water? I shall drown.
噢 亲爱的 希望没太让你担心
Oh, darling. I hope you weren't too worried about me.
你在问我吗
Are you asking about me?
迪克来追我 找到了我
Dick came running after me and found me.
当然 我们还在谈论你
Of course, we're still talking about you.
所有人总是在找你 看着你
How are you not exhausted by the fact that everyone's constantly looking for you
你怎么还不觉得累 - 天啊 他们看我 是我的错吗
or looking at you? - Gosh. Can I help it if they look?
你可以试着别在大半夜跑出去
You can try not running out into the middle of the night,
让所有人以为你掉落悬崖
making everyone think you've fallen off a cliff.
今晚本该属于我
One night was supposed to be about me.
就算你只是弄伤了指甲 我都会立即来救你
If you even break a nail, I immediately jump to the rescue.
但要是我有什么问题
But if I have any problems,
无论大小... - 你有什么问题
big or small-- - What problems do you have?
你的那位公爵和送项链的婆婆
What, with your duke and his necklace-giving mother?
你怎么可能知道 根本没空间
How would you possibly know? There's no space,
没时间来谈论我的事... - 我不可能...
there's no time to talk about me... - I cannot--
每一句话都在讲你 - 我跟不上你的想法
...when every sentence is about you. - I can't keep up with
你想要什么 不想要什么
what you want and don't want.
你不想成为公爵夫人 我挡了你的路 你却又生气
You don't want to be a duchess, and then you get mad if I get in the way?
至少我知道自己是谁
At least I know who I am.
恭喜你想清楚了
Well, congratulations you've worked that out.
只是 真可惜 你辛辛苦苦思考这么久
Although, how awful it is for you to have done all of that work
最后意识到自己不过 是个爱出风头的麻烦鬼
to only realize that you are an attention-seeking mess!
我想家了
I miss home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
其实 我要回家了
I'm going home, actually.
为了一个已经完成的婚礼
For a wedding that's already happened.
我必须见我的母亲
I have to see my mother.
但我想说的话 一句都不能说
Yet, not get to say a single thing that I wanna say,
因为我要告诉她 我不会嫁给公爵
because I have to tell her that I'm not marrying a duke
只因为我无法保守秘密
just because I couldn't keep a secret.
你会成为一个出色的公爵夫人
You'll make a wonderful duchess.
所以你什么都不会说
So you won't say anything?
不会 我为什么要说
No. Why would I?
因为他是你认识最久的朋友
Because he's your oldest friend.
而你是我认识最短的朋友
And you're my newest.
其实天都还不晚
I mean, it's hardly even late.
我们可以去喝一杯
We could just grab a bottle or something.
但你在鲁尼米德时离开了
You still left at Runnymede.
你离开了
You still left.
我都没机会和任何人道别
I haven't even had a chance to say goodbye to anyone.
楠会认为我... - 你会写信给她们的
Nan will think that I've-- - You will write to them.
你在这呢 - 嗨
There you are. - Hi.
就连我母亲都已入睡
Even my mother's gone to bed.
我不困
Well, I'm not sleepy.
是的 我愿意
Yes, please.
我非常愿意嫁给你
I would very much like to marry you.
你确定
Are you certain?
我们初识时 我不知道 关于你背景的所有真♥相♥
When we first met, I didn't know the whole truth about your context.
但我一直感觉我了解真实的你
But I always felt that I knew the truth about you.
事实上 你不知道关于我背景的所有真♥相♥
And actually, you don't know the full truth about my context,
但爱的重点不应是那些 不应是这些附加的东西
but love shouldn't be about all of that. It shouldn't be about the extra stuff.
而是...
It should just...
重点仅仅是我们二人
It should just be about us.
我们会拥有所有这一切 对吗 还有那些画
And we'll have all of this, won't we? And the paintings.
我的画就算了 但也许我会进步呢
Well, maybe not mine, but maybe I'll improve, right?
但最重要的是
But the most important thing is that...
我将拥有你
I'll have you.
是的
Yes, you will.
但在成婚或所有这些仪式之前
But before any of the marrying, or any of that,
我必须回一趟纽约 因为我需要和母亲聊一聊
I need to go back to New York, because my mother and I will need to talk.
但当我回来 我们就能... - 我可以一起去吗
But when I come back, then we can-- - May I come?
我想看看摩天大厦 在中♥央♥公园散步
Well, I'd like to see the skyscrapers and walk in Central Park.
但我也想见见你的父母
But also, I should like to meet your mother and your father.
我不会打扰的 我只想...在你身边
I shan't intrude. I'd like to just... be nearby.
了解真正的你
To know who you really are.
楠
Nan,
我们没有一起跳舞 但我还是要跳
you know, we didn't all dance together, but I shall still dance.
如果必须 我自己跳
On my own, if I must.
要是一辈子都能像鲁尼米德那样就好了
I wish our whole lives could be like Runnymede.
我可不希望
I don't.
我一整晚都和盖伊索特在屋顶上
I spent the whole night on the rooftop with Guy Thwarte.
最后把他吓跑了
Scared him till he ran away.
他也没那么怕啦
You didn't scare him too much.
他第二天早上骑着马回来了
He came back the next morning on a horse.
盖伊回来了
Guy did?
是的
Yeah.
你和金妮忙着被人求婚
You and Jinny were too busy being proposed to
跑来跑去 思考公爵为何物
and running around not understanding about dukes,
但是 没错 盖伊索特在场
but yes, Guy Thwarte was absolutely there.
我希望每天晚上 都像鲁尼米德一样 直到永远
I wish every night could be like Runnymede for always.
晚安 楠公爵夫人
Good night, Duchess Nan.
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表