剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
Your mother's favorite place.
丽兹和金妮还没回来
Lizzy and Jinny still aren't back yet,
所以我们打算玩扑克牌
so we were just about to start a game of poker.
你来吗 - 我得想想
Are you in? - I don't know.
当然 不是逼你
No obligation, of course.
我知道对有些人来说玩牌风险更大
I know it's more of a risk for some than others.
经济角度来说
Financially.
楠 你会加入的吧
Nan, you'll play though?
你不需要对钱的事太谨慎
You're not having to be careful with money.
我加入
I'll play.
太好了
Excellent.
对...我想...
Yeah. Yeah, I suppose...
太好了
Excellent.
其实只要你开口 我可以随时帮忙... - 不需要
I can always help you out if... - No need.
你知道 我有15年连胜纪录
You know, I have a 15-year winning streak.
一直以来 每天我都是你的手下败将
You've beaten me every single day of our lives
从很多方面来说
in a number of ways.
不意味着你会一直赢
Doesn't mean you always will.
这么多钱 恭喜 我...
A lot of money. Congratulations. I'm--
我很高兴你赢了
I'm glad it worked out for you.
也许现在你能雇回一些仆从
Perhaps now you can hire some of your old servants back.
我想大家都明白他们不是在放假
I think we all know they're not on leave.
提奥 - 也许你也不用再去寻找
Theo. - Or maybe you could even stop looking
你一直在追寻的富有美国新娘了
for that rich American bride you've been after.
那是你的计划 对吧 当你去纽约的时候
That was your plan, wasn't it? When you went to New York?
迎娶富家千金 来解决家族的财政困难
Save the family fortunes with a wealthy match.
对不对
Isn't that right?
可是 其实你只需要一点牌运
But all you needed was a few lucky hands.
我还没亮牌呢
I haven't put my cards down yet.
我赢了
I win.
挺奇怪的 因为我怎么感觉自己...
Which is strange, because it feels like I have absolutely nothing...
一无所有了
at all.
为了铭记盖伊福克斯... 和他失败的背叛行动
To remember Guy Fawkes... and his failed betrayal.
毫不意外 我是个白♥痴♥ 竟然相信你说的
I am an idiot, of course, for believing you when you said
你想要伴侣 而不是妻子
you wanted a partner and not a wife.
竟然以为你我看世界的方式相同
And for thinking that you saw the world the same way I do,
而你只是说我想听的话
when all you were doing was just telling me what I wanted to hear.
天啊 不是的 楠 - 但最糟糕的一点是
God, no. Nan-- - But the worst thing
你能这么做纯粹是因为我又相信你了
is you could only do that because I trusted you again.
我从没和任何人说过我告诉你的事
I told you things I haven't told anyone.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends,
有那么一刻 我很害怕
and for a brief moment, I was terrified
我们不只是朋友
that we were something more.
真♥相♥就是 我们两个都不是
The truth is, we're neither.
真抱歉 - 为什么道歉
I'm so sorry. - Why are you sorry?
我离开了 我让你失望了 而我总是辜负你的期望
I left. I let you down, as I so often do,
而且... - 嘿
and-- - Hey.
你从没让我失望过
You never let me down.
金妮 不用哭泣 我不喜欢 看见你这个样子 别这样
No need to cry, Jinny. I hate seeing you like this, come on.
来...
Come here. Come here.
和你的朋友们道别吧
Go and say goodbye to your friends.
我们回房♥再好好谈 好吗
I'll see you in the room, and we will talk this all through, yes?
好的 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
去吧
Go on.
你应该告诉我的
I wish you'd told me.
你母亲的画像
Your mother's portraits.
我不会让你卖♥♥了那些画的
I wouldn't have let you sell them.
不只是画像 提奥
It's not just the portraits, Theo.
是整个房♥子 我失去了一切
It's the whole house. I've lost everything.
这场宴会就是因为这个
That's what this party was for.
为了道别
To say goodbye.
我能帮你忙的
I can help.
我不能总是向你索取 提奥
I can't keep taking from you, Theo.
我也不会这么做
And I won't.
珍真的是个很好的女孩
Jean really is a lovely girl.
詹姆士
James?
詹姆士
James?
真抱歉 詹姆士 让我进屋 求求你
I'm so sorry, James. Please let me in. Please?
一切...
Is everything--
你离开了
You left.
我以为别人会找我们
I thought we'd be missed.
你让我变得勇敢
You make me brave.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你是我所遇见的最勇敢的人
You're the bravest person I've ever met.
我离开了 我抛下了你
I walked out. And I left you.
我以为你会想回房♥子里
I'd expected that you wanted to go back up to the house,
在我们的孩子从学校回家之前
just before our children return home from school.
霍诺利雅
Honoria.
你知道小威廉有多讨厌弹钢琴
You know how little William loves to play the piano,
所以... - 霍诺利雅 别说了 拜托 停下
so-- - Honoria, stop it! Please, stop it.
为什么
Why?
因为这很荒谬 很愚蠢
Because it's ridiculous. It's stupid.
说的像是我们真有可能有孩子一样
As if we could ever actually have children.
但这只是个游戏
But it's just a game.
你不明白吗
Do you not understand?
我们一辈子都要伪装
Our whole lives are pretending.
我的每个朋友都能跳舞 说笑
Every single one of my friends gets to dance and giggle
在公共场合牵手 随时随地如此 没有人会在意
and hold hands in public the whole time, and nobody minds a bit.
她们不需要变勇敢 她们的感情是被大众庆贺的
They don't have to be brave. They get celebrated.
她们能得到戒指 举办宴会
They get a ring and a party,
她们的父母不会以她们为耻
and they have parents that can bear to look at them.
霍诺利雅 这样的事对我来说 不是第一次 这一切我都经历过
Honoria, this isn't new to me. None of this.
其实 这让我感到乏味 “伪装”让我感到乏味
And in fact, it bores me. Pretending bores me.
楠 我想要...道歉
Nan, I wanted to... apologize.
我今天很反常
Somehow I haven't been myself today.
是吗
You haven't?
我对待珍的方式
The way I treated Jean,
还有我在牌局后说的那些话
and those things I said after the poker game...
那不是我想成为的样子
That's not who I want to be.
事实上 我一直有点嫉妒盖伊
The truth is, I've always been a little jealous of Guy.
他总是自然而然被人喜爱 不是因为他的身份 而是因为他的为人
He's so effortlessly likable because of who he is, not what he is.
我有权势 却无法掌控人生
My life is entirely power, but no control.
而这份爱 我对你的感情
And this love, the way I feel about you,
它的力量让我手足无措
its power, its strength is overwhelming.
我完全无法控制它 也如此地害怕...
I'm out of control of it and utterly terrified of--
失去你
Of losing you.
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表