剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
But from the second I saw you, I promise you, I have carried you in here.
你进入我生活里的那天
The day you came to me
是我这辈子最棒 也是最难的一天
was the best and the hardest day of my life.
因为你父亲 我的心碎了
My heart was broken because of your father.
但我这颗老旧的心当时并不知道 未来将会发生什么
But it had no idea what was coming, this old heart of mine.
你的双眸和你小小的手指
With your eyes and your little fingers.
还有你的小胖腿 我握着不肯放
And your thighs, I could grab a whole handful.
别说你的眼睛不像我
And don't tell me that your eyes aren't mine,
因为在你吵闹 不肯入睡的那些夜晚 我每晚都注视着它们
because I've stared into them night after night when you wouldn't settle.
你的手指像我 因为我曾一次又一次吻它们
And your fingers are mine, because I kiss them again and again.
你在我的心中安了家
You nestled into my heart
让我的心变得更大 更亮 更有意义
and made it so much bigger and brighter and more important.
你长到这么高时 想要爬到高处
When you were this high and you wanted to climb,
你总是这样
which you always did...
我会转过身 这样你就看不到我有多害怕
I used to turn my back, so you wouldn't see that I was scared.
但你会害怕 - 那还用说吗
But you were? - Are you serious?
我是母亲 也是女人
I'm a mother and a woman.
这两个角色每一天都在承受惊吓
And both of those are terrifying every single day.
但我不希望你从我的脸上 看出我为你担惊受怕
But I didn't want you to see from my face that I was scared for you.
我太希望你成长为无所畏惧的人了
I so wanted you to be fearless.
如果你知道了 如果我们告诉了你
And if you'd known, if we'd told you,
你就会成为心藏秘密的楠
you'd have been Nan with a secret.
心存疑惑的楠 感觉自己不同的楠
Nan with questions. Nan that felt different.
而我只希望你是“楠”
And I just wanted you to be Nan.
也许这样做不对 但是我只是兵来将挡 水来土掩
And maybe that was wrong, but I was making it up as I went along.
爸爸说这世上的每一个人
And Daddy says that everyone in this whole world
都不过是在伪装成大人
is just pretending to be grown-ups.
他这话当然没错
And he's right, of course.
只不过有些人要伪装得更用力
Though some of us are pretending a little harder than others.
亲爱的 至于提奥
And, darling, about Theo...
也许你感觉是在说谎
It might feel like a lie,
严格说来 也许的确是说谎 但是
it might even be called a lie if you look it up in the dictionary, but...
如果告诉他 你会失去他
you'll lose him.
而我认为保护自己所爱的人并不算是说谎
And I don't think it's a lie when it's to protect someone you love.
你大可转过身去隐藏自己的恐惧
It's okay to turn your back to hide that you're scared.
但提奥是个诚实的人 他不像爸爸
But Theo's honest. He's not like Daddy.
也许你可以继续忍♥受谎言
And maybe you can let the lies keep coming
也许你对这种日子心满意足 但是... - 我不满意
and maybe you're happy with that, but-- - I'm not happy.
宝贝 你和金妮要明白这点
And, darling, I need you and Jinny to know that.
对于这一切 我都不满意
I'm not happy with any of it.
但这是我的决定
But that's up to me.
我想要比一辈子说谎更好的生活
I want better than a lifetime of lies.
我知道你为了保护我的勇气 不得不转过身 但我已经变成勇敢的人了
And I know that you had to turn your back to make me brave, but I am brave now.
大部分时候是 但你仍然不肯转回身
Mostly. And you've still got your back turned.
我的闺女终于现身了
Here she is at last, my girl.
那么公爵在这里 “母爵”也来了
So, we now have the duke and his "dukess."
该请你们二位跳舞了 来吧 大家已经等得够久了
So, now we need a dance from you both. Come on, we have waited long enough.
上校 你为什么觉得
Why, Colonel, what makes you think
这些年轻人想陪我们这些老骨头
these young people want to hang around old folks like us?
他们年少 在热恋中 可别忘了这点
They're young and in love. You must remember that.
各位 来啊 这可是纽约宴会
Now, come on everybody, this is supposed to be a New York party.
楠要告诉他
Nan's gonna tell him.
而我怀疑她这么做是对的
And I suspect she's absolutely right.
提奥 慢一点...
Theo, slow down, slow down, slow down.
你还好吗 发生了什么事吗
Are you okay? Has something happened?
我爱你 楠
I love you, Nan.
你想要我吗
Do you want me?
你想要我吗
Do you want me?
我希望听你说出来
I want you to say it.
是的...我想要你
Yes. Yes, I do. I want you.
过来
Come here.
我好想你 - 是不是很糟糕
I've missed you. - Hasn't it been just awful?
听着 我一直想... 亲爱的 婚姻生活是什么样的
Listen, I've been wanting-- Darling, what's married life like?
我是说 我很幸福
I mean, I'm happy.
当我们在一起时 只有我们俩时...
When we're together, when it's just us two,
他全心全意地照顾我 - 那很好
he does nothing but look after me. - I'm glad.
他对待我就像... - 对待夫人一样
He treats me like-- - Like a lady?
当然了 - 真的吗
Of course. - Does he really?
当然啊 我是西顿夫人
Of course. Look, I'm Lady Seadown.
你又抛下我一个人
You left me all alone. Again.
我知道 真抱歉 我只是在和...
I know, I'm so sorry. I was just catching--
在你家 和你的家人一起
In your house with your family,
我意识到他们绝对不好相处
who are absolutely not, I'm realizing, easy people.
我开始感觉这宴会是在做戏 我的头衔一再被提起
I'm just starting to feel all this fuss, the constant references to who I am.
你嫁给我只是为了我的身份吗
Did you only marry me for my title?
不 当然不是了 我爱你
No, of course not. I love you.
这场宴会对我是一种羞辱 太侮辱了
This party is humiliating to me. Humiliating.
这个粗鄙的活动
This whole vulgar event,
以庆祝我们婚事的名义举办 却毫无品味
thrown in our honor, yet a hideous display of bad taste.
我本以为我应该受到更多尊重
I'd have thought I deserved more respect.
我不懂 - 你作为我的妻子该尊重我
I don't understand. - From you, my wife,
你母亲也该尊重我
and also from your mother.
但她却选择这种方式来向纽约 介绍自己的新女婿
That this is how she chooses to introduce her new son-in-law
向人炫耀我和我的头衔 这有辱我的身份
to New York, by parading me and my title. It is demeaning.
不 你说得完全没错 我很抱歉
No, you're absolutely right. And I'm so sorry.
我很不愿意这样 但你母亲应该道歉
And it gives me no pleasure to say that your mother ought to apologize.
为这场宴会 那愚蠢的新婚舞
For the party. The farcical first dance.
我们刚目睹的这些作秀表演 她应该为此道歉
That display we just witnessed. She ought to say sorry.
但你不是真的要她道歉吧
But you don't actually mean she ought to apologize?
我不会告诉你该做什么 维吉尼娅
I'm not going to tell you what to do, Virginia.
提奥
Theo.
在我们回去之前 我想和你说一件事
Just before we go back inside, I wanted to tell you something.
我一直都想说... - 你幸福吗 我是说和我在一起时
I've just been wanting to say-- - Are you happy? With me, I mean.
当然了
Of course.
那就别告诉我任何可能会毁了这幸福的事
Then don't tell me anything that might spoil it.
真的吗
Really?
我们快点成婚吧
Let's get married soon.
这样可以吗
Might that be all right?
母亲
Mother.
这场宴会 整个活动 今天一下午...
This party, the whole event, the entire afternoon, it's--
这是粗鄙 无品的逢场作戏
Well, it's been a gaudy display of bad taste.
你是去过英国的人了 理应知道怎样的举止是恰当的
You've been to England now, so you know how to behave.
但詹姆士应该受到更多的尊重
But I'm afraid James deserves more respect.
你让他蒙羞 也让我丢脸
You've embarrassed him, and you've embarrassed me.
所以 希望你能向他道歉
So, I would appreciate it if you would apologize.
金妮 亲爱的 你是怎么了
Jinny, my love, what's come over you?
我觉得我们应该让大家继续跳舞 好吗
I think we should get everyone dancing again, don't you?
圣乔治太太 我非常感谢 你举办这个令人愉快的宴会
Mrs. St. George, I can't thank you enough for this delightful party.
你让我和妻子感到宾至如归
You've made me and my wife feel so welcome.
这话说的 太客气了 这本来就是金妮的家
Well, welcome, of course. This is Jinny's home.
也许乘船过海让你有些头晕
Perhaps the sea crossing might have made you a bit queasy.
这场宴会
The aim of this party,
还有我们一生的目标 其实就是找到幸福
and our whole lives, in fact, has been our happiness.
我很快将成为公爵夫人
I shall become a duchess soon
能接触到每个官阶的贵族
and have access to royalty of every rank.
但我想自己一定不会 因为头衔而对他们过分刮目相看
But I fully expect to be less impressed by them than I ought to be,
因为我们的母亲...
because our mother...
我的母亲就是女王
My mother is a queen.
挺胸 昂首
Shoulders back. Head high.
当然了 金妮 你说得对
You're right, of course, Jinny.
这场宴会的方方面面都是过时 没品的
Everything about this party is irrelevant and in bad taste.
其实 在这整个房♥间里 唯一让我自豪的就是我的两个女儿
In fact, the only thing I'm proud of in this entire room are you girls.
你们俩
Both of you.
但如果要道歉和自责 那也是因为
But I'll reserve my apologies and shame
这么多年来 我竟为了他人的看法而自我折磨
for the years I spent giving a fig what people thought of me.
还有那晚在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥ 我爬墙时
And perhaps one night in Saratoga when I climbed a wall
不小心让市长看到我第二好的内♥裤♥
and accidentally showed my second-best bloomers to the Mayor.
拉维妮亚 我觉得这场宴会配不上我们
Now, Lavinia, I believe this party is beneath us.
可这是你家的宴会啊 - 我们头也不回地离开这屋子吧
But it's your party. - We're just gonna walk out of the room.
好吧 - 就...
Okay. - Just--
拉维妮亚 你觉得一切都会好起来吗
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表