剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
I don't think I saw you laugh again until you met Conchita.
楠
Nan.
你看到谁来了吗
Did you see who's here?
父亲 我刚在告诉维吉尼娅 这些不怀好意的来客
Father, I was just saying to Virginia, all these vultures ruining the floorboards
只是想来看一眼 这个坏了名声的准公爵夫人
just to get a look at some disgraced nearly-duchess.
是的 很好
Yes, very good.
所以 儿子 我希望你第一个进门
So, my boy, I want you to do the first footing.
但理查德呢
But what about Richard?
他在四处闲晃 像个小姑娘
He's wandering around like a lame duck or a girl.
但我们不能让他在这种状态下 当第一个进门的人
But we can't have him cross the threshold first in that state.
谁知道会给新年招来什么霉运
God knows what rotten luck we'll invite.
我去一趟浴室
I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
抱歉
Sorry.
母亲 - 亲爱的 我们本想给你们一个惊喜
Mother. - Darling, we were meant to surprise you.
我以为你们下周才会来的
I thought you weren't coming till next week.
所以才叫惊喜嘛
Well, that's the surprise.
楠在哪呢 我好想你们
Now, where's Nan? I've missed you both.
母亲 我...
Mother, I...
金妮 出了什么事吗 有什么问题
Jinny, what's wrong? What's the matter?
金妮
Jinny.
大家都知道了
So, everybody knows.
但其实结果反倒不错
But actually, it all worked out rather well.
提奥是位绅士 婚礼仍会进行
Theo's a gentleman, and the wedding is still going ahead.
事实上 我觉得楠很高兴 这件事不再是秘密了
And actually, I'm sure Nan is happy to have it all out in the open
并由此明白提奥对她的情意
and to know how much Theo cares.
所以也许这是正确的做法
So maybe it is all for the best.
也许吧
Maybe.
金妮 你的确一向喜欢咬舌根
Well, Jinny, you always did like to talk.
很抱歉我让你丢脸了 母亲
I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, Mother.
但我们真的认为...我真的认为这很重要...
But we really did-- I really did think it was important--
我不丢脸 我不会再为什么事感到丢脸了
I'm not embarrassed. I'm done being embarrassed.
我绝对不是有意要伤害你
I never ever meant to purposefully hurt you.
但你故意伤害了你妹妹 这让我很伤心
But you purposefully hurt your sister, and that breaks my heart.
这和我所了解的金妮太不像了 我不懂
This is so unlike the Jinny I know. I don't understand.
噢 楠
Oh, Nan.
你经受这一切会是什么感觉 我很难过
What must this be like for you? I'm so sorry.
没事的 我还有朋友们的支持
That's all right. I've had my friends look after me.
宝贝女儿
Sweetheart.
虽然没有家人的支持
In the absence of family.
那么 公爵仍想娶你
So, the duke still wants to marry you, huh?
大好人啊
Mr. Good Guy.
大家都在议论我们的事
They're all talking about us.
我们的确值得被议论
Well, we're worth talking about.
但你是快乐的吧
You're happy, though?
盖伊
Guy.
这位是盖伊索特 他是提奥认识最久的朋友
This is Guy Thwarte. This is Theo's oldest friend.
我父母 - 不必麻烦 我是无名小卒
Parents. - No need. No, I'm nobody.
见到二位非常荣幸 - 彼此彼此
I'm delighted to meet you both. - Likewise.
公爵的朋友就是我...
Well, any friend of the duke's is a--
你还需要人帮忙做那件事吗
Do you still need help with that job?
是的 需要 谢谢 - 好的...
Yes, I do. Thank you. - Yes. Okay.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
一切圆♥满♥
So, all's well that ends well.
崔西 她在假装 大家都是
Tracy, she's pretending. We all are.
你总是知道最好的地方
You always know the best spots.
别因为说闲话的人让自己感到自卑
Don't let the whisperers make you ashamed of who you are.
圣乔治太太
Mrs. St. George.
布里特西男爵夫人 这场宴会真时髦
Lady Brightlingsea. What a very chic party.
过奖了
Too kind.
这次她...
Well, this time she--
上校 你能为我们拿几杯酒吗
Colonel, would you be so good as to fetch us some drinks?
噢 好的...没问题
Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
我只想说 如果谣言是真的
Just to say, if the rumors are to be believed,
莱斯特伯爵有至少一个私生子
the Earl of Leicester had at least one cuckoo in the nest.
当然了 伯爵已经有十年多 没有公开露面了
Of course, the earl hasn't been seen in public for over a decade.
你在社交场合出现 还真勇敢啊 毕竟不知道将会面对什么
Aren't you brave, showing your face, come what may?
我真佩服你们美国人 如此不知羞耻
I do admire you Americans, your lack of shame.
我不觉得羞耻
Well, I have no shame.
这才对 佩服佩服
That's the spirit. Well done, you.
圣乔治太太 欢迎 赏面跳支舞
Mrs. St. George. Welcome. Would you care to dance?
乐意至极
I would love to.
我真心致歉
I'm terribly sorry for all the embarrassment
我们家让你蒙羞了
that my family has caused you.
圣乔治太太 你完全不需要道歉
You don't need to apologize for anything, Mrs. St. George.
很快你将成为公爵夫人的母亲
And soon, you'll be the mother of a duchess,
再也不用看任何人的眼色
so no need to answer to anyone.
你一定很疲惫
You must be exhausted.
承受其他人过错引致的负担并不容易
It's not easy bearing the weight of someone else's cross.
无论我承受什么负担 我都要提醒自己
Whatever weight I've had to bear, I have to remind myself
和楠被迫所承担的相比都不值得一提
it's light as a feather compared to what's been forced upon Nan.
希望你明白我不只是娶你女儿为妻
I hope you know I'm not simply marrying your daughter.
我也深爱着她
I'm in love with her too.
这就是我对两个女儿的唯一心愿
Well, that's all I've ever wanted for both of my daughters.
对你自己呢
And for yourself?
你自己想要什么
What did you want for yourself?
显然大家都喜欢藏在这里
Guess we'd all like to hide away up here, of course.
理查德 闹剧一出接一出 这是你和你那位妻子学的
This constant drama, Richard. You've learned that from your wife.
别这样 起来 来换身衣服 来吧
Now, come on. Up you get. Let's get you dressed. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
母亲 我得告诉你一件事
Mother, I need to tell you something.
能晚点说吗 别给他们时间把银器都偷走了
Can it wait, please? I mean, they're out there pocketing the silver.
多年前 你雇来她时...
Years ago, when you employed her...
我曾...
I had a--
与她交往
a courtship,
我是说泰斯瓦力老师
I suppose, with Miss Testvalley.
我们有亲密行为
We were intimate.
我当时认为我们堕入爱河了 但现在我在想...
I believed we were in love, but I'm coming to wonder--
现在回想起此事 我无法理清思绪 这词还算轻的
When I think of it now, it feels confusing, to say the least.
而且...
And...
她这次要钱了吗
Is she asking for money this time?
你知道
You knew?
你觉得最开始是谁说服她离开的
Who do you think persuaded her to leave the first time?
但你什么都没对我说 你没找我谈过
But you didn't say anything to me. You didn't talk to me.
我是你的母亲 - 我那时还是孩子
I'm your mother. - And I was barely a man.
理查德 在文明社会 母亲通常根本不和儿子沟通
Richard, mothers often don't talk to their sons at all in polite society.
在你还未做出傻事前 我就解雇了她
I sent her away before you could do something foolish,
比如求婚这种事 那不仅意味着你的名声被毁
like proposing, which wouldn't just have meant your name in ruins,
也会拖累你的弟弟和妹妹
it would've brought your brother and sister down with you.
还好他们的生活依然幸福如初啊
Well, heaven forbid their lives might have been any less blissful.
我不要再听这些乏味的自怜自哀了
I'm not gonna have any more of this tedious wallowing.
别沉湎其中了
Now enough, please.
你已经长大成人
You're a man now.
拿出男子汉的样子来
Time to act like one.
洗洗脸 我们楼下见
Splash some water on your face, and I'll see you downstairs.
八 九 十
...eight, nine, ten.
这边
Over here.
好的
Okay...
猜不出
I have no idea.
你是谁
Who are you?
真有趣 我了解你的每一寸身体 你却不认识我
Funny, you don't know me when I know every inch of you.
首先 你毁了楠的人生
First, you ruin Nan's life,
然后 你袖手旁观 任由你丈夫再次侮辱我
and then you stand by and let your husband humiliate me again.
丽兹 - 我以为你需要被人保护
Lizzy. - I thought you needed protecting,
但你其实和他一样恶劣 你们可真般配
but you are just as bad as he is. You deserve each other.
丽兹
Lizzy.
这里的每一个人不是正经死板 墨守成规
Every single person here either has a rod up their backside
就是在嘲笑我们
or is laughing at us.
来 拿上大衣
Come on. Find your coat.
我们走吧 - 还没到午夜呢
We're leaving. - It's not even midnight.
我不在乎 我受够了被人议论
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表