把你变成中世纪的艺术品
turning you into a medieval art project.
所以你是要乖乖受死 还是要让我好好折磨你?
So, you wanna see it coming or is that gonna make it scarier?
算了, 快点, 起来, 转过去
You know what? Come on, get up, turn around.
转过去, 放轻松
Turn around. Relax.
谢谢你给我自己该有的下场
Thank you for giving me what I deserve.
别说了
Stop talking.
我一无是处, 这辈子毫无成就 我就是个该死的废物
I ain't shit. I haven't been my whole life. I'm just a fucking loser
要靠杀人才能觉得自己活着 我根本就是个废物
that had to kill people to feel something. I ain't shit.
大概就是因为这样我爸才会离开 直接开枪打我吧
Probably why my Pops left. So, just come on and give it to me.
快开枪, 扣下那该死的扳机
Pull it. Pull the fucking trigger, man.
一般人这时候通常都会很慌张
This is the part where people usually get, you know, really, really desperate
不断求饶和讨价还价
and beg and bargain.
所以, 来吧, 杰瑞米, 跟我求饶
So, come on, Jeremy. Beg.
快求饶 求什么?
Beg. Beg for what?
你到底要我求你什么?
What do you want me to beg for, man?
你要我求你什么?
What you want me to beg for?
我一无所有
I have nothing.
我根本一无所有
I have nothing, man.
我这辈子一直想让自己有活着的感觉
And I spent my entire life just wanting to feel.
该死, 这种感觉真好 那就动手吧, 扣下扳机
And goddamn it, it felt so good. So do it. Pull that trigger.
动手啊, 现在就动手, 快扣下扳机
Just go on. Do it now. Pull the trigger.
放马过来啊, 快扣下扳机
You can do it. Pull the trigger, man.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
什么? 对
What? Yeah.
你害我好没劲, 就跟用砂纸打手♥枪♥一样
Well, you made this about as fun as a sandpaper hand job
而且我的血糖失控了
and my blood sugar's going crazy.
我们去吃点东西吧
So, let's get something to eat.
天啊, 看看这个美食天堂
Oh, my God, would you look at this little slice of heaven?
戴尔, 这是我第一次来苹果蜂餐厅
Dale, since this is my first time at Applebee's,
你能给点建议吗? 因为说真的, 我有选择障碍
would you kindly advise because let me tell you something, man, I'm torn.
我在鸡肉馄饨塔可饼
I'm torn between the chicken wonton tacos
和这道美味的肋排前菜之间难以抉择
and this, this right... this delightful riblet entrée.
那两道都是我的最爱, 保证好吃
Well, those are my two favorites. Can't go wrong.
拜托, 这简直是种天赋
Come on. It's a gift.
我可以看着任何菜单 然后辨别出最棒的前菜, 真的很扯
I'm able to look at any menu and detect the best entrées. It's crazy.
这样好了, 可以给我们两分钟做决定吗?
You know what, can you just give us two minutes and, um, we'll make our decisions.
等到桌子准备好了再通知我们
Just let us know when our table is ready.
没问题 我们会在这里等
You got it. We'll be right here.
谢谢你, 戴尔
Thank you, Dale.
每一餐都让人感受到家的温暖
Where every meal feels like home.
要不是我刚好在上班
Look, if I wasn't on the clock,
我就会狂喝这些辣味玛格丽特调酒
I would be slamming these spicy marg specials.
这里简直是天堂
This place is heaven.
这位大哥, 你到底要耍我到什么时候?
How much longer are you gonna be fucking with me, Captain O?
杰瑞米, 杰瑞米, 笑一个嘛 我们玩得很开心
Jeremy, Jeremy, smile. We're having fun.
你要是敢跑出去, 试图轻举妄动
You try running out of here, you try one false goddamn move,
我就把你的老二打成浆
and I will liquefy your dick.
后面的人在看我们 什么?
The people behind us are looking. What?
对他们笑一下, 对后面的人笑一下
Smile. Smile at 'em. Smile at the people behind us.
对谁笑? 后面的人
Smile? The people behind.
她为什么...他们为什么要这样看着我们?
Why is she... Why are they looking at us like that?
你现在变得很有魅力了, 要习惯这件事
You're attractive now. Gotta get used to it.
她喜欢这样, 对, 她喜欢这样 那个人是黑桃皇后
She like that. Yeah, she like that. That's the queen of spades right there.
什么?
The what?
黑桃皇后
Queen of spades.
真是个死板的家伙 你没听过黑桃皇后吗?
You d... You a big, fat square. You ain't never heard of queen of spades?
就是喜欢替黑人口♥交♥和打手♥枪♥的白人女性
A white woman who loves sucking, tugging, rubbing on Black dudes.
特别是“BBC”
Well, specifically BBC.
黑色的大...
Big Black--
老二, 黑色的大老二, 就是“BBC”
Cock. Big Black cock. BBC. That's what it stands for.
就是这个意思, 黑色的大老二
Big Black Cock.
哇 对, 就是缩写成BBC
Wow. Yeah, that's them BBC's.
还有她老公, 这种人就是爱插一脚
And the husband, they like to get involved.
他们喜欢拿出手♥机♥拍照和录影
They like to put their phones out, take photos, videos.
但你知道吗?她让我...
But you know what? She's...
她让我想起一件往事
Mmm. She's bringing me back.
真令人难忘, 有个叫蝴蝶丰臀92的女生
Never forget it. There was this girl. Butterfly Booty Meat 92.
我永远都忘不了 我开我妈的车, 开了27公里去找她
Never forget it. I drove 17 miles for her in my mama's car.
当我把蠢蠢欲动的硬老二掏出来给她时
I watched the smile fade when I pulled my hard, throbbing dick out,
我看着她逐渐没了笑容
just right there ready for her.
她看着我说: “我还以为会更大”
She look at me and says, "Ugh, I thought it might be bigger."
该死 贱♥人♥, 我都把照片传给你了
Damn. Bitch, I sent you the photos.
搞屁啊, 这是怎样?
What the fuck? What the fuck is that?
对啊, 都是她不好, 太扯了
Right. Her fault. Crazy.
两位, 你们的桌子准备好了
Gentlemen, your table awaits.
我一直都无法活成别人心目中的样子 继续走
I never quite lived up to the fantasy. Just keep walking.
只要老二尺寸不对, 我就是垃圾
You know, without the right dick, I'm trash.
继续微笑
Just keep smiling.
但再也不会有这种事了 是啊, 你们很配...
But not anymore. Yeah. You guys look cute together.
再也不会有了
Not anymore.
我不说了
Fuck it.
不, 不, 继续过度分享, 我很有兴趣
No. No, keep oversharing. I'm interested.
根据我对你的了解
Before the change, from what I'm understanding
你在大改造之前, 你...
about your situation, you were...
并不吸引人 你讨厌自己吗?
Not attractive. You hated yourself?
我讨厌这个世界让我觉得自己不够好
I hated the way the world made me feel about myself.
我们面对现实吧
You know, let's-let's keep it real.
白人男性、浅肤色男性, 他们得到的更多
White dudes, light skinned men, they get more.
更多的女人、约会和关注, 简直多到不行
More women, more dates, more attention. More, more, more.
早知道我就全天候跟拍你了 我觉得自己会赢得奥斯卡奖
I don't know why I'm not filming you 24-7. I feel like I'll win a goddamn Oscar.
免费送你们一份薯条
Complimentary fries for the table.
戴尔, 谢谢你 不客气, 准备好点餐了吗?
Dale, thank you. You're welcome. Are you ready to order?
说到这个, 其实我们准备好了 对, 我们要点肋排
You know what? We are, actually. Yeah. We're gonna do those riblets.
选得好 谢谢, 去吧
Good choice. Thank you. Come on.
为什么你要一直调整那个东西? 你靠杀人为生
Why you keep fussing with that thing? You blow up people for a living.
你很清楚有伤疤其实蛮酷的
And you know scars, they are kinda badass.
你把注意力放在我不好看的那一面
You focus on the wrong side of my face.
你和我, 我们的共同点 其实比你想的还要多
You and me, we have a lot more in common than you realize.
该死
Oh, shit.
你也感染了?
Ooh. Ooh. You-You got it too?
早期感染者, 实验室直送的高纯度版本
Early adopter. More purified version straight from the lab.
利用病毒核糖核酸技术的 高度实验性突破基因疗法
Highly experimental envelope-pushing gene therapy using viral RNA technology.
简单来说
To put it more simply, um,
就是在细胞层面上几乎从头开始
near complete ground-up turbocharged remodel
彻底升级身体, 加速进化
of your physical self on a cellular level.
是实验性质的
Experimental.
一剂
One dose.
只要一剂就能让人类
One dose of this is the closest thing to the fountain of youth
得到最接近不老泉的东西
any human is ever gonna get.
当然这也代表...
Which of course comes with...
拿瘦瘦针当例子, 正规公♥司♥价值五千亿
Take Ozempic. Pharma company is valued at 500 billion.
你觉得这个微生物价值多少? 一兆?还是五百兆?
What do you think this germ's gonna be worth, huh? One trillion, 500 trillion?
所以当雅虎实验室的技术人员 窃取了试用版
So, then when a yahoo lab tech steals a trial version,
他就开始胡作非为, 把东西散播出去
and he starts fucking and spreading this shit?
我们就有麻烦了 黑市
Now we have a problem. Black market.
但性传播更像是漏洞, 而不是特色
But the sexual transmission is, uh-is more of a bug than a feature.
就像那种唾手可得的替代品
Like the easy access account prevents people from wanting to spend money
让人不想花钱买♥♥昂贵的名牌货
on the expensive name-brand shit.
这对准备首次公开募股的公♥司♥来说 简直是大忌
And that is poison for a company who's gearing up for an IPO.
所以他们雇用像我这样的人, 就是顾问
So, then they hire somebody like me. A consultant.
对
Right.
来解决他们的问题
To, uh, take care of their problems.
看来这群贱♥人♥得到的报酬足以让他们忽略
I bet that pays well enough for these bitches to look past
你这张庞德电影反派的脸孔
that Bond villain face you got going on.
对, 至少没有浪荡的家庭主妇 把我赶下床, 小胖子
Yeah, well, no wonton housewife's kicking me out of bed, chubby bubby.
就是那种表情, 这就对了
That. That right there.
你明明有机会从女服务生家逃走 却没这么做
No, you didn't bolt from the maid's house when you had a chance.
在你混沌的内心深处
Now, somewhere in that fucked up bird's nest you got up there,
你看到另一个杀人的机会 觉得自己非做不可
you saw another opportunity to kill, and you felt compelled to take it.
你的内心有真正的黑暗面
You got a real darkness in you.