One intravenous injection.
拜托
Oh, come on.
不,不,我不喜欢这样
No, no, no, no, I don't like it.
这太扯了
This is bullshit.
这比我想的还要疯狂
This is way fucking nuttier than I realized.
说一下副作用吧
Talk side effects.
等等,难道我们是白老鼠?
Wait... Are we the guinea pigs?
一开始的确会有强烈的不适感
Some acute initial discomfort, sure.
但随着你们身体的适应,就会逐渐消退了
But that will subside as your body adjusts.
我们所有的研究都可以供你们参阅
All of our work is available for your perusal.
但我不建议你们拿着这个 去找食品药物管理局
However, I wouldn't recommend running to the FDA with this.
那我就放心了
Well, that's reassuring.
如果这么有效,老娘才没在怕
Well, if it works, who gives a shit?
有多少人知道这件事?
How many people know about this?
只有在场的人知道
No one outside of this room.
所有数据和最终配方都在这里
All the data and the final formulation resides here.
而且只会在这里
And only here.
实验室技术人员被分工管理
Lab techs are compartmentalized.
他们不知道主要目标是什么
They don't know what the main objective is.
就像优秀的钟表匠一样 我指派他们制♥造♥零件
Like a fine watchmaker, I task them with building parts,
然后我再建构出成品
then I construct the final product.
所以你是说只要注入这个特别的奇迹之水
So what you're suggesting is that immortality is possible
就有可能长生不老
if we just take this special miracle juice.
那是故事书和电影才会有的情节
Those concepts are for storybooks and movies.
我们的科学就是解药
Our science is an antidote.
什么解药?
To what?
用来解决人类天生的限制
To the limitations of being human.
好极了
Great.
那就来打一针吧
Let's get poked!
现在是怎样?
This?
干嘛? 你那是什么鬼装扮?
What? What in the fuck are you wearing?
这是我的火人祭服装
It's my Burning Man outfit.
我可是火粉
I'm a burner.
很酷吧?
I mean, it's cool, right?
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到...
Welcome...
第一天
to the first day,
你们这辈子最棒的一天
the best day of the rest of your lives.
如果你们有注意到 这里有关怀包能帮你们撑过这个过程
If you'll notice, uh, you've got care packages that will help you through this process.
留着打完针再喝吧
Let's save that for post injection.
这里可是有好几加仑的泉水
There are gallons of spring water here.
如果你还需要,尽管开口
And if you need more, just ask.
为什么我们每个人 都需要喝超过一加仑的水?
Why would we need to drink more than a gallon of water each?
请勿对外公开,佛斯特先生
Privacy, Mr. Forst.
要记住我们在这里所做的事 是建立在深厚的信任上
Remember what we are doing here is built on deep trust.
好,我只是有些事情还没处理完
Yeah, I just had some unfinished business.
就放这里吧,这是私人物品
That stays here. It's personal stuff.
拿起你们的消毒湿巾
Take your cleansing wipes.
就在你们左边的白色容器里
They're found in the white containers to your left.
选一只手臂,任何手臂都行 然后擦拭注射部位
Pick an arm, any arm, and swab the injection site.
很好,彻底擦一擦
Nice. Get it good.
现在...
Now...
这一剂是给你的
your dose.
好
Okay.
很好
Nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我上次打肉毒杆菌比这一针还痛
My last Botox stung more than that.
我没什么感觉
I don't... I-I don't feel shit.
我变年轻了
I'm a boy.
我...
I'm...
很完美
perfect.
雷
Ray.
雷
Ray.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你很害怕
You're afraid.
你害怕自己的怪物会杀了它的创造者
You're afraid your monster is gonna kill its creator.
不,不,求你了
No. No, please.
就算发生了灾难
Just because there's been a disaster,
保险还是要照卖♥♥不误
doesn't mean we cancel our insurance policies.
走吧
Walk.
快走
Walk!
走吧,我们去散步,雷 好
Walk. Let's take a walk, Ray. Okay, okay.
我们去散步吧
Let's take a walk.
求你了
Please! Please!
不
No!
先生,真的是你吗? 对,笨蛋
Sir, is that really you? Yes, dumbass.
我早就说过这会是个惊人的转变
I told you it'd be a shocking transformation.
东西都打包好了吗?
Is everything packed and ready?
是的,先生 很好
Yes, sir. Good.
抱歉,各位
I'm sorry, fellas.
我就是无法相信任何人
It's just trust issues are a bitch.
好,我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.