威尼斯
麦德森探员?
Agent Madsen?
班奈特探员?
Agent Bennett?
对, 为什么穿防护衣?
Yes. What's with the hazmat suits?
我们被告知这个病毒不会经由空气传播
We were assured this virus wasn't airborne.
在义大利我们会采取预防措施
In Italy we take precautions.
毕竟瘟疫是我们发明的
We invented The Plague.
那个符号♥是什么意思?
What does that symbol mean?
这里有人知道吗?
Does anyone here know?
没有人知道
No.
那是埃及象形文字
It's an Egyptian hieroglyph.
纳弗
意思是美丽
It means beauty.
《美丽毒素》
罗马
请报告进度
Update, please.
我正在盯着目标
Eyes on the target.
预计完成时间?
Termination estimate?
要把事情做好, 就需要时间
It's gonna take the time it takes if it's gonna be done right.
你是最优秀的
You are the best.
你是最优秀的
You are the best.
我要让他痛不欲生
I want this one to hurt.
对, 因为我们总是伤害最爱的人
Yeah, because we always hurt the ones we love.
他偷了我的血清
He stole my serum
以及加强剂
and my boosters,
不是第三♥级♥, 而是第一级
and not the level three, the tier one-A.
那是我留给朋友和自己要用的
It was reserved for me to distribute to my friends and myself.
他效力于你, 却偷了你的配方
He worked for you, he stole your formula,
让其他人感染, 你既生气又性奋, 我懂
infected people. You're pissed and horny. I get it.
我提高了神经毒素的剂量 所以他应该会摇得更剧烈
I upped the nerve toxin, so he should wriggle a little more,
口吐白沫, 懂吗?有我在
foam at the mouth. All right? I got you.
为什么大家就不能安分守己?
Why can't people just leave life alone?
是因为贪婪还是愚蠢?
Is it greed or stupidity?
长得好看的人总认为自己可以破例
Beautiful people don't think the rules apply to them.
别这么做
Don't do it.
无论如何都不要做这件事
Whatever you do, don't do it.
一点也不值得
It's not worth it.
他们来了
They're here.
别这么做
Don't do it.
该死
Fuck.
什么时候拿到的影片?
When was that retrieved?
大概一小时前
About an hour ago.
祖克柏被施压, 所以乖乖合作了
Zuckerberg got pressured and cooperated.
影片什么时候上传的?
When was it posted?
女佣发现她尸体的前一天
The day before the maid found her body.
“别这么做”
"Don't do it."
这是警告
A warning.
警告什么?对象是谁?
About what? To whom?
不知道, 这已经从国际间病毒感染 进展成杀人了
I don't know. It's progressed from international virus to murder.
所以呢?她是告密者?她做了什么?
So, what? She was a whistleblower? What was she doing?
是在警告其他试图 加入恐怖组织的人停止行动?
Warn others attempted to join a terrorist cell to cease and desist?
我们还不知道那是不是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Well, we don't know that it was terrorism.
但有人想传递讯息, 吓唬大家
But someone is trying to send a message and scare people.
只需要查出谁要她的命和原因就行了
Just need to find out who wanted her dead and why.
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事?你查到什么?
Yeah? What do you got?
什么时候?
What time?
知道了
Copy that.
怎么了?
What?
我们被调走了, 明早就要飞回纽约
We're being pulled. Flying back to New York City in the morning.
不行, 但这里的事还没完
No, but we're not done here.
我们正在深入调查
We're just digging deeper
监视器画面, 有男子强行进入...
on the security footage of a man forcibly entering--
《时尚》杂♥志♥的助理编辑 今天在康泰纳仕员工餐厅自燃身亡
An assistant editor at Vogue combusted in the Condé Nast cafeteria today.
没错
Yeah.
不会吧, 是因为喝太多甘蓝菜汤吗? 这种死法很适合专业的节食者
What? Too much cabbage soup? It's perfect for career dieters.
是啊
Yeah.
愿我们活在有趣的时代里
Well, may we live in interesting times.
没错
That we do.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
喝太多苦艾酒了?
Too much vermouth?
干嘛?
What?
库柏, 你...
Coop, you...
你是个好人
...you're a good guy,
但我们不能认真交往
but this needs to stay casual.
我不知道你还有跟别人交往
I didn't know you were seeing other people.
我没有, 只是玩玩而已
I mean, I'm not. It's nothing serious.
我跟你也只是玩玩而已
We're not serious either.
是啊
No.
当然只是玩玩而已
Of course not.
那你干嘛板着一张脸?
So why the face?
你也在乱搞啊
I mean, you... you screw around too.
是你自己亲口说的
You told me that you do.
对, 是没错
Yeah. I do.
天啊, 但这里的气氛 是不是瞬间变尴尬了?
My, but didn't it get frosty in here suddenly?
要是我不够了解你
If I didn't know better,
就会以为你不喜欢我跟你
I'd think that you were uncomfortable with me having the same sexual appetite as you
或是其他男人一样有性♥欲♥
or any man for that matter.
毕竟这是一份高压工作
This job's a pressure cooker.
你懂的, 我和你都喜欢宣泄压力
You know. And me and you, we like to blow off steam.
对 对, 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我不喜欢牵手
I don't like to hold hands.
我当然也没空在沙滩上悠哉散步
And I certainly don't have time to take long walks on the beach.
但我喜欢的是做♥爱♥
But what I do like to do is fuck.
放松
Unwind.
这样我才能全心全意投入这份工作
So that I can throw myself back into this job with everything that I've got.
我也喜欢你这么做
And I like the fact that you do that too.
所以你只在乎性♥爱♥?
So it's all about sex for you?
我认为我们所做的一切
I think everything that we do,
从青春期开始到死亡的那一刻
from the minute we hit puberty to the second we die,
都是为了性♥爱♥
is about sex.
我们去健身房♥锻链身体
We go to the gym, we work on our bodies,
剪头发、矫正牙齿、隆乳
we cut our hair, fix our teeth, our tits.
折磨自己争取升迁机会
Torturing ourselves for some promotion.
我们所做的一切 都是为了满足那股永远不会消失的渴望
And everything that we do is about our universal, unquenchable thirst
想证明自己够吸引人, 好跟别人上♥床♥
to all be considered attractive enough to get laid.
对吧?
Right?
是啊, 以前我以为一夫一妻制 然后安定下来
Yeah, I mean, I used to think that I believed in monogamy and settling down,
生个孩子, 就是所谓的真理
having a kid.
但现在我不那么确定了
But now I'm not so sure.
毕竟现在的世道这么纷乱, 对吧?
I mean, the world is on fire, right?
享受生活、尽情欢笑、疯狂做♥爱♥
Live, laugh and fuck.
你这个虚无主义者
Oh, you little nihilist, you.
你爱怎么调情都行 我知道他的床技没有我好
You flirt all you want. I know he's not better in bed than me.
或许是吧
Probably not.
没有人比你好
No one is.
我应该去彻底调查康泰纳仕的这起事件
I should really go pull some intel on this Condé Nast situation.
六点大厅见
I'll see you in the lobby at 6:00.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
谢什么? 感谢你体谅我
For what? For being cool.
感谢你成为我最好的朋友
For being my best friend.
哈罗
Hello.
请坐
Please. Sit down.
要喝一杯吗? 好啊, 有何不可?
You want a drink? Yeah, why not?