我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
我当时实在是太自私了
I was being selfish.
还有更糟的
It gets worse.
在我感觉自己像是被活活被火烧之后
After I felt like I was literally burning alive,
我离开饭店,然后...
I left the hotel and...
一开始的那股恐慌感消失了
that first wave of panic passed.
有那么一瞬间,我喜欢上全新的自己
For a moment, I liked the new me.
非常喜欢
A lot.
有种自己总算受到注目、被人崇拜的感觉
I mean, you finally feel seen, admired.
甚至觉得自己有点无敌
Even a little invincible.
我当时正面临足以改变人生的危机
I mean, here I was with some life-altering crisis,
得到该死的传染病 还流落在外,却没人知道
a fucking infection, and being out in the world, no one knew.
因为我的外表
Because of how I looked.
事实上,他们对待我的方式 就好像我中了乐透一样
In fact, they treated me like I'd won some kind of lottery.
但后来
But then,
他们不再把我当成一个人了
they stopped seeing me.
他们逐渐把我视为...
And they started seeing this...
一个物品
object.
好
Okay.
或是他们可以买♥♥到或赢得 甚至是能直接拿走的东西
Something they could buy, or win, or just take.
再来一杯,谢谢
Another, please.
然后我开始恨她
And then I started to hate it.
我恨自己一开始竟然乐在其中
I hated myself for ever enjoying it in the first place.
我怎么会这么软弱?
I mean, how weak could I be?
我他妈的怎么会这么糟糕?
How fucked up am I?
不只是你
It's not just you.
大家都想要美貌
Everyone wants beauty.
美丽是最古老、最纯粹的货币
It's the oldest, purest form of currency there is.
我不想要这一切
I don't want any of this.
我以前有这么糟吗?
I mean, was I so bad before?
你一直都很美
You were always beautiful.
少来,这个嘛...
Yeah. Well...
看着社群媒体,自己又快要40岁了 我可不这么认为
reading social media, about to turn 40, didn't really feel that way.
对我来说
To me.
你在我眼中一直都很美
You were always beautiful to me.
听好,我知道我做了愚蠢的隆乳手术...
Look, I know I got a stupid boob job and stuff...
但直到我起了变化
but it was only after I turned
意识到我回不去了之后 我才意识到我...
and I realized I couldn't go back that I realized I...
我喜欢以前的我
I liked the old me.
以前的你很完美
The old you was perfect.
现在的你也是
And this one is too.
现在的你只是...
This one's just...
变得不一样了
different.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
说真的
Actually,
简直棒透了
fucking incredible.
真的吗?
Really? Mm-hmm.
这是我这辈子感觉最好的时候
It's the best I've ever felt.
可恶
Fuck.
我的膝盖好嫉妒你
My knees are jealous.
我们会确保一切保持现状
We're gonna make sure it stays that way.
你觉得我的下场会像其他人一样吗?
You think I'll end up like the others?
像那些真的爆♥炸♥的模特儿?
Those models who literally exploded?
我想我们最好别再浪费时间了
I think it's best we don't waste a lot of time.
要多久? 很难说
How long? I don't know.
我有算过其他人的,我想是一年半
Doing the math on the others, I figure a year and a half.
也许两年
Maybe two.
你回来后有跟其他人说过话吗?
Have you talked to anyone else since you've been back?
家人或是朋友?
Family, friends?
没有,我第一个去的地方就是去找你 很好,别联络任何人
Uh, no. You're the first place I went. Good. Don't contact anyone.
我想我需要去找警方,或是我们团队的人
I-I think I need to go to the authorities or someone on our team.
不行,不行,他们会把你隔离起来 把你当成该死的白老鼠
No. No. No, they'll quarantine you, treat you like a fucking lab rat.
在我们掌握住情况之前 你不能跟任何人说话
Until we can get a handle on this thing, you're not talking to anyone.
你要跟我待在一起
And you're staying with me.
好,你既没有证件又没有护照
Okay. So, no ID, no passport,
只靠着一张新脸孔和其他的一切
new face and everything else.
你是怎么回来的?
How'd you get back here?
我只是帮几个运输安全管理局的人口♥交♥ 他们就放我走了
Uh, I just blew a couple of TSA folks and they walked me right on.
看来她的笑话也升级了
Oh. Looks like she had a jokes upgrade too.
库柏,我当探员15年了
I've been an agent for 15 years, Coop.
好歹也认识几个有私人飞机的黑道分子
You seriously don't think I know a couple shady guys
他们最喜欢联邦探员欠他们人情了
with planes that like having a fed owe them a favor?
等着瞧,请神容易送神难
Can't wait for that to bite us in the ass later.
库柏...
Coop.
我们还是先别这么冲动
We should maybe hold off.
直到我们确定安全了再说
Till we know it's safe.
对吧?
Right?
也对
Right.
没错,我一时没想清楚,抱歉
Yeah, I wasn't thinking, sorry.
你从哪里弄来的枪?
Where'd you get that?
我的脸和身体虽然改变了,但本能还在
My face and my body changed, not my instincts.
我顾左边,你顾右边
I'm left, you're right.
怎么会这样?
Why is this happening?
三年前
好,所以周末殖民地的事 都安排好了,对吧?
Okay. So, everything is confirmed for the weekend at the colony, right?
是的,先生,所有客人 应该会在24小时内抵达
Yes, sir. All guests should be arriving within the next 24 hours.
好极了,没有临阵退缩之类的鸟事吧?
Perfect. And there's no cold feet or any other bullshit?
一切准备就绪,先生 但考量到手术的强度
All systems are go, sir, but due to the intensity of the procedure,
建议你排出三天的休养时间
three days of cutout time from your schedule have been recommended.
没关系
That's fine.
听好,这场手术会成功的,对吧?
Look, this shit is gonna work, right?
最好非成功不可,懂吗?
Like, it better, okay?
自从新冠肺炎疫情以来 你一直有拿我们的专属酬劳,所以...
'Cause you've been on an exclusive payroll since COVID so...
只要你一抵达就会进行完整的简报
A full presentation of what to expect will be made
但没错,我们有信心 这会是一场很成功的体验
...we expect a very successful experience.
很好,很好
Good. Good, good.
你的医疗纪录还有需要补充的吗?
Are there any additions to your medical file?
没有过敏或使用新的药物,对吧?
No allergies or new medications, correct?
听好,我的助理蒂娜会寄给你
Look, my assistant, Tina, will send all that over to you.
今晚我们一直联络不上她
We've had trouble getting a hold of her this evening.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这个嘛...
Well...
很好
Yes.
很好,爽啊
Yes. Yes.
先生?先生,你还在吗?
Sir? Sir, are you there?
对,蒂娜的事就交给我
Yes, uh, I will deal with Tina.
你有跟他再次确认过
And you double-checked with him
他们知道我对蜜蜂过敏,对吧?
that they are aware about my bee allergy, right?
你没有过敏,你只是害怕而已
You're not allergic. You're just afraid.
不,大家都这么说,但那是...
No, that's what everybody says but that's...
等等,劳尔,停车
Hang on, Raul. Stop.
等等,停车 不会吧
Wait, stop. Really?
你现在是把我当成 在街角打工的小女生吗?
Like-Like-Like I'm just some chick who works the corner?
弗兰妮,她像老鹰一样紧盯着前镜头
What, Franny, she watches the front camera like a hawk.
她这么做就是为了刁难我
She does it just to give me shit.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
该死
Fuck.
晚安,佛斯特先生
Good evening, Mr. Forst.
真搞不懂你究竟是懒得管还是不在乎
I can't tell if you're lazy or you just don't care.
你的助理喷了很廉价的香水
Your assistant wears a very cheap perfume.
是当地的丝芙兰才有的 某种滑石粉基底的可怕香味
Some kind of talcum powder-based nightmare aroma from the local Sephora.
我闻得出来,亲爱的
I can smell it on you, dear.
从你飘散的气味来看,那又是什么味道?
And from the scent wafting off you, that's what?
你的第三杯酒吗?
Your third drink?
我狂灌马丁尼,试着忘记你的存在
I guzzle martinis to try to forget you exist.
可惜那只能麻痹痛苦 却无法抹灭你的存在
Sadly, it numbs the pain, but it doesn't block you out of existence.
听好,我明早要飞去纽约
Look, I'm flying to New York in the morning.
不,绝对不行,明天不行
Oh, no. Absolutely not. Not tomorrow.
你有责任在身
You have obligations.
不行,不行,我花了太多钱 浪费了太多时间
No. No, no, I've spent too much money and wasted too much time.
我们要进行家庭治疗