我把戒指戴在项链上
I wear the ring on a necklace.
该死的避孕药把我的手指变成香肠 痛死了
Goddamn birth control turns my fingers into sausages. Hurts like hell.
我们女人就是会这样 对
Things we women do, you know. Right.
等等,麦奇,你是在约我吗?
Wait, Mikey, were you asking me on a date?
算是吧,不,这…
I mean, kind of. No. It…
对
Yeah.
麦奇,我爱你,但你是我的同事…
Oh, Mikey, I love you, but you're my work buddy…
我知道,只是…
I know, I know. It was just a…
总之
You know what?
恭喜你,我为你感到兴奋 实在太让人感到兴奋了
Congratulations. I'm stoked for you. That's really, really exciting.
滴到那里了,就是…
Oh. Right there. Just… Oh.
对,就是那里
Yeah. Right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么…
Well…
再见
Oh, bye.
什么?不会吧
What? No fucking way.
对,整整六个月
Yep, for six whole months.
你觉得她是在唬我吗?
Do you think she was bullshitting me?
珍是个好女孩 但说真的,听起来就是有鬼
Jen's a sweet girl, but honestly, that's some shady shit right there.
我看过她跟你调情
I have seen her flirt with you.
所以我没疯,对吧? 当然没有
So I'm not crazy, right? Hell no.
她在误导你
She was leading you on.
我代表所有女性向你致歉
Oh. On behalf of all women, please accept my apology.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
勇敢踏出那一步并不容易
It's hard putting yourself out there.
请保持冷静,这是安全警示
Please remain calm. This is a security advisory.
为了你的安全,启动封锁措施
For your safety, lockdown measures initiated.
警告,封锁
请保持冷静,这是安全警示
Please remain calm. This is a security advisory.
为了你的安全,启动封锁措施
For your safety, lockdown measures initiated.
一小时后
这是安全警示
This is a security advisory.
为了你的安全,启动封锁措施
For your safety, lockdown measures initiated.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
这是安全警示
This is a security advisory.
为了你的安全,启动封锁措施
For your safety, lockdown measures initiated.
我再也受不了了 我们都会死吗?救救我们
I can't fuckin' take it anymore. Are we all gonna die? Save us!
这是安全警示
This is a security advisory.
瑞吉,我们需要撤离吗?
Hey, Reggie, do we need to evac or what?
回到你的工作区,麦克
Back in your cube, Mike.
然后呢?到底要干嘛?
And do what exactly?
听好,这是第四区的问题,懂吗?
Look, it's a Zone 4 issue, okay?
我们在第一区,所以不关我们的事
We're in Zone 1. Therefore, not your concern or mine.
别跟我来这套
Don't act like you don't know the deal.
就是有动物的第四区?
Zone 4, the… the animals?
回到工作区
Cube. Now.
最新安全警示,封锁措施结束
Security advisory update: Lockdown measures ended.
请回到各自的岗位,继续作业
Please return to your terminals and resume productivity.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a great day.
终于可以清静一下了
Finally, some peace.
如果你继续尖叫就没办法了
Not if you keep screaming.
嘿,珍
Hey, Jen.
听说你那一区有骚动,你还好吗?
Heard there was some drama in your zone. You… You okay?
赖瑞
Larry…
靠,怎么回事?
Shit, what happened?
我不知道,实验室人员为它注射这个血清
I don't know. The lab coats gave him this stuff, this serum.
原本应该能帮助它变得更强壮健康 也确实发挥功效了
It was supposed to help him, make him stronger, healthier, and it did.
我从未看过任何生物有如此惊人的转变
I've never seen such a startling transformation in any creature before.
转变?
Transformation?
它成为截然不同的黑猩猩,麦克
He was a totally different chimp, Mike.
它成为一只长得像国家地理频道里 才会出现的完美动物
He turned into this perfect, straightoutofNatGeolooking fella.
很有活力,笑容还会发亮,毛皮也很美
He had energy. His smile glowed, his fur was gorgeous.
它的身体变得很结实 是肌肉发达的完美体格
His body was all filled out. He was a perfect musclebound specimen.
然后我的乖孩子突然性情大变
Then my sweet boy got so angry.
赖瑞
Larry!
赖瑞,是我
Larry, it's me.
没事的
It's okay.
它背叛了我
He turned on me. Oh. Oh.
我怎么会让这种事发生呢?
How could I let this happen?
你不能把错怪在自己身上
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, you cannot possibly blame yourself.
它信任我,麦克,我们之间有羁绊
He trusted me, Mike. There was a bond.
当然有,因为你很厉害
Of course there was, 'cause you are so good.
这是我从小到大的心愿
Ever since I was a kid, this is all I ever wanted.
珍古德、史蒂夫厄文,他们是我的英雄
Jane Goodall, Steve Irwin, those were my heroes.
我们应该回医疗化验室 让那群呆瓜为你缝合
Maybe we should go back to the med lab so those dorks can stitch you up.
如果我回到那里 我就会烧掉第四区的一切
If I go back in there, I'm torching everything in Zone 4.
也许别这么做会比较好
Maybe don't do that.
我只是体制下的一个虚伪小咖
I'm just another phony cog in the machine lying to myself
为了高薪欺骗自己崇高的理想
about noble causes to justify a fat paycheck.
你对自己太苛刻了
You're being too hard on yourself.
珍,你知道…
Uh, Jen… …do you have…
你知道他们为它注射了什么
Do you have any idea what it… what it was that they gave him to…
才让它长出那些肌肉的?
to give him those muscles?
我不知道,就是低温储存室里的东西
I don't. Whatever's in cryo storage.
你还好吗? 没事,只是感觉糟透了
Are you okay? Yeah, I just feel like shit.
我的皮肤烫到不行
My skin's on fire.
大概只是肾上腺素消退了
That's probably just the adrenaline wearing off.
对,没有什么事情 是止痛药和大♥麻♥软糖解决不了的
Yeah, nothing some Advil and a weed gummy won't fix.
好吧,晚安,麦奇 晚安
Okay. Night, Mikey. Good night.
真的吗?像是某种超级变身血清?
For real? Like some supertransformational serum?
效果好到一进入它的血液 黑猩猩就抓狂了
So much so that once it hit his bloodstream, the chimp went apeshit.
但究竟是如何做到的?
Wow. But, like, how?
我要是知道就好了
Fuck if I know.
我一听到"肌肉"就很想继续打听下去
I mean, once I heard "muscles," I was like, "Well, tell me more."
好到有点不太真实
Seems a little too good to be true.
大家都讨厌她,别放在心上
Everybody hates her. Don't sweat it.
天啊
Oh, God.
你还好吗?
You okay?
这些荷尔蒙让我好难受
These hormones, they're hitting me like a sledgehammer.
只是…
It's just…
我好累,全身都在痛 我已经受够这副模样了
I'm so tired and everything hurts and I'm tired of looking this way.
我已经受够这种感觉了
I'm tired of feeling this way.
人们就是很蠢 我不在乎蠢蛋
People are idiots. I don't care about the idiots.
我在乎的是我每走一步
I care about the stupid fucking cock and balls
就能感受到的愚蠢老二和蛋蛋
that I can feel every time I just take a step,
我在乎的是荷尔蒙和手术
and I care about the hormones and the surgeries.
这不重要,不管我做什么 我照镜子时,看到的就是一个男人
It doesn't matter. Whatever I do, I look in the mirror and I see a dude.
我今天被误认性别三次了
I've been misgendered three times today.
该死
Goddamn it.
妈的
Fuck.
听我说
Listen.
听好,你很漂亮
Look, you're beautiful.
大家太在乎外表了 那不过是IG营造出来的假象
People get too hung up on looks. I think it's just Instagram bullshit.
让你胡思乱想
It fucks with your head.
你就是不懂,麦克
You just don't get it, Mike.
重点是我的身分
This is about who I am.
我这辈子都在寻找答案
My whole life I've been searching for answers
以及奇迹,好让我变得完整
and miracles that would make me whole,
现在走廊那头或许就藏着什么
and now maybe there is something just down the fucking hall.
你却不把它当一回事
And you're treating it like a goof.
这不会令你好奇吗?
Doesn't this even make you curious?
如果你注射了这种东西
If you took something like this,
就会有一整排多到数不清的珍等着你
you would have a whole line of Jens a million long.
眼光别这么狭隘,麦克
Stop thinking so small, Mike.
把眼界放大,大胆一点
Think bigger, be bold.
大卫贾西亚,资安,搜寻结果
钓鱼攻击尝试增加了 请检查电子邮件安全设定
你能传给我密♥码♥管理工具的连结吗?
我会检查安全设定,对,连结在这里
管♥理♥员♥控制台 登入,密♥码♥,复♥制♥密♥码♥
管♥理♥员♥,网路控制面板 使用者名称,密♥码♥,登入
麦克麦金,安全存取,第一区
安全存取,所有区域
安全更新,允许进入全区
管制区
动物基因组实验室,第四区 警告,活体动物管制区
15.2