求你了,好好解释给我听
Please, just talk to me like a person!
拜托,就… 别动,先生,这是最后一个了
Please, just… Stay still, sir. This is the last one.
那是做什么用的?该死
What is that for? Fuck.
嗨,曼尼
Hi, Manny.
妈的,你是谁?
Fuck. Who are you?
我叫库柏 你能帮我吗?求你了
My name is Cooper. Are you gonna help me, please?
你能把我弄出去吗?我想离开这里
Can you get me out of here? I'm trying to get outta here.
我只是想见我妈,好吗?妈的
I just want to see my mom, okay? Fuck.
该死,谁能帮帮我?拜托
Fuck, can somebody help me, please?
曼尼,你冷静点,我叫库柏
Manny, relax, relax. My name is Cooper.
我是来问你问题的,懂吗?
I'm here to ask you some questions, okay?
什么?你是该死的联邦调查局探员吗?
What? Like a fucking FBI agent or something?
对
Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗?我是开玩笑的 你是认真的吗?我乱猜的
That… Are you kidding? I was joking. Are you serious? That was a guess.
天啊,该死,这实在是太扯了
Oh, my God. Fuck. Is this a joke?
好,好,我现在不太对劲,懂吗?
Okay, okay, something's going on with me, okay?
我好热,我他妈的快热死了
I'm really hot. I'm so fucking hot.
好,你会热吗?
Okay, are you hot?
听好,我知道你很性感
Look, III know you're hot.
你的确很性感,但我不是那个意思
Clearly, you're hot, that's not what I mean.
你很性感,还戴着面具,你很性感 但你会浑身发烫吗?该死
You're hot and you're masked, you're hot, but like, are you burning up? Fuck.
曼尼,曼尼,我要你专心点,好吗?
Manny. Manny, I just need you to focus, okay?
求你了,你有一张好人脸,好
You have such a kind face. Okay.
求你了,你能帮我离开这里吗?拜托
Please, are you gonna help me get out of here? Please!
我会想办法的,懂吗?
I'll see what I can do, okay?
你的朋友哈珀…
Your friend Harper
对,那个在我面前爆♥炸♥的人吗?
Yeah, the one who blew up in my fucking face?
你能想到她还有跟谁相处过吗?
Can you think of anyone else she was spending time with?
谁知道?她就是个又辣又自大的贱♥人♥
Who the fuck knows? She's a hot, stuckup gash.
她在爆♥炸♥前眼中所发出的那道光芒
It's that glow in her eyes right before she went fucking nuts.
那个画面让我忘都忘不掉
That's what's burned into my mind.
好,那到底是什么情况? 究竟是怎么回事?
Okay, what the fuck was that? Like, what's going on?
她是外星人吗?还是机器人?
Is she an alien? Is she a robot?
好,你冷静点,别激动
All right. Just try to relax.
等到有人告诉我何时能离开这里时 我就会冷静了
I'll relax when somebody tells me when I can get the fuck out of here!
先让我们控制住急遽高烧再说吧
We can talk about that when we get these fever spikes under control.
你应该退后 什么意思?为什么要退后?
You should stand back. What do you mean? Why stand back?
你为什么要退后?我怎么了?
Why do you have to stand back? What's wrong with me?
先生,请不要这样
Sir, please don't do that.
拜托,求你了,跟我解释清楚,好吗?
Please! Oh, please, just talk to me like a person, okay?
这实在是太不人道了
This is so fucking inhumane.
拜托,你们简直是该死的混账
Please, you guys are fucking assholes!
拜托,他们说我是阳性的 但我吃预防性投药很多年了,好吗?
Please. They said that I was positive, but I've been on PrEP for years, okay?
那是有用的,对吧?难道没用吗?
That's gotta help, right? Won't that help?
我们正在等疾管中心实验室的指示
We're waiting on the CDC labs for guidance.
疾管中心,该死,听起来好不妙,天啊
The CDC. Fuck, that doesn't sound good. Oh, my God.
这种情况相当罕见
This is something unfamiliar.
所以接触者追踪调查现在非常重要
That's why contact tracing is so important right now.
好,至少你能不能…
Okay. Can you at least…
拜托,可以找人把我的狗带过来吗?
Please, can you get someone to bring me my dogs?
好吗?它们有很严重的焦虑症
Okay? They have really bad anxiety,
我男朋友老是忘记给它们吃药
and my boyfriend always forgets their meds.
维尼熊有克隆氏症 它会在我的地毯上拉得到处都是
Pooh Bear has Crohn's disease. He's gonna shit all over my rugs.
先生,你再不冷静的话 我们会强迫医护…
Sir, if you don't relax, we're gonna be forcing medic
老兄,老兄
Guys! Guys. Please.
曼尼,曼尼,我会想办法 处理你的狗,懂吗?
Manny, Manny, I'm gonna see what I can do about your dogs, okay?
你养的是什么狗?
What kind of dogs do you have?
拉布拉多贵宾狗和㹴犬
A labradoodle and a terrier.
我小时候养过杰克罗素㹴
I had a Jack Russell growing up.
很聪明的狗
A smart dog.
但它也常在地毯上拉屎
It did shit on the carpet a lot, though.
就是说啊
Yeah.
听着,曼尼,我知道这很难受 但你会没事的
Listen, Manny, I know this is difficult, but you're gonna be okay.
好,我…
Okay.
我很害怕,老兄,我好害怕
I'm scared, man. I'm scared.
曼尼,我要你好好想一想
Manny, I need you to think.
哈珀还有和谁在一起?
Who else was Harper spending time with?
说来好笑,我以前很讨厌跟别人牵手
You know, it's funny, I used to hate holding people's hands.
我把我交过的每个男朋友都逼疯了
I drove every boyfriend I ever had crazy.
手心冒汗很恶心,对吧?
Sweaty palms are gross, right?
总之,肛♥交♥和口♥交♥之类的东西
Anyways, bottoming and, like, giving head and stuff,
反而比较像是我的爱之语
that's more my love language anyways.
但我…
But I…
我会有什么样的下场?
What's gonna happen to me?
他们不会让我的家人进来的
They won't let my family in here.
一旦我得到许可
As soon as I get the green light,
我一定让他们陪在你的身边,好吗?
I'm gonna make sure they're right by your side. Okay?
好,好
Okay.
妈的,妈的
Fuck! Ow!
心率明显飙升
Heart rate's gone through the roof.
曼尼,保持清醒,曼尼 妈的
Manny. Hey, stay with me, Manny. Ow! Fuck!
到底发生什么事了?
What the fuck is happening?
快过来,这里需要帮忙
Code yellow. Need some help in here.
先生,请别这么做
Sir, please stop doing that.
谁来帮帮我,拜托
Somebody help me, please!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
体温109.6度
该死
Fuck!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny.
真要命
Jesus Christ.
救命,谁来救救我
Help! Somebody help me!
快封锁该死的出口
Seal the goddamn exit!
拜托,快让它停下来 拜托,快让它停下来
Please, make it stop. Please, make it stop.
黑猩猩,平常看起来可爱又讨喜 直到它们突然变了样
Chimps, man. Cute and cuddly until they're not.
这要怪该死的《好奇猴乔治》
I blame that goddamn Curious George.
每个人都认为自己可以成为 戴黄色帽子的男人
Everyone thinks they can be The Man in The Yellow Hat.
你有听说那通报案电♥话♥吗?
Did you hear the 911 call?
甚至还能听到他们的朋友在尖叫 而我们的猴子在发狂
You can hear their friends screaming while the monkey goes ape shit.
听说他把她的脸扯下后吃掉了
I hear he ate her face after he ripped it off.
搞什么…
What the…
开门
Open it.
警官 快开门
Officer. Open the door.
警官,你要知道… 联邦调查局,快打开该死的门
Officer, you need to understandFBI, open the fucking door right now.
令人屏息,对吧?
Breathtaking, isn't it?
这些是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck are these?
我们在把悲剧变成希望
We're turning a tragedy into hope.
称他们是捐赠者太粗俗了
To call them donors is crass.
我称他们是我的表皮天使
I call them my epidermis angels.
美丽的人们,太早就离开了人世
Beautiful people, who left the earth far too soon.
他们慷慨地遗爱人间
And who were so generous as to pass along their good fortune to others.
皮肤移植,完整保存,然后等待被捐赠
Skin grafts, preserved in their entirety, and waiting to be gifted.
请保护好他们
Protect them, please!
别把美丽浪费在死人的身上
Do not let beauty be wasted on the dead!
怎么会?
What?
我到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck am I?
我他妈的到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck am I?
是你害我的
You did this to me!
你究竟做了什么?我的天使们
What have you done? My angels.
这个异丙酚的量足以阻止一头灰熊
Enough propofol to stop a grizzly.
曼尼,站住
Manny! Stop!
别动,我们已经包围这里了
Stand down. We have the place surrounded.
乖乖待在原地
Stay where you are.
慢慢转过来
Turn around, slowly.
快点
Now!
别开枪,我们要活捉他
Don't shoot, we need him alive!
该死
Shit.
等等,等等
WWWWait! Wait!
该死
Fuck.
罗马
早安 你好
Buongiorno. Yo, what's up?