还在等毒物报告,但没有其他不良反应
Waiting on toxicology, but no other adverse reactions were reported.
总共有五人死亡,七人受伤
All in, we have five dead and another seven injured.
目前我们认为不是恐怖攻击
At this point, we don‘t believe it‘s terrorism.
你有查看她的数位生活吗?
Have you accessed her digital life yet?
警方正在搜索她家
Police are searching her home as we speak.
孤狼式恐攻,这种最可怕了
Lone wolf. Scariest kind.
说吧
Spit it out.
六个月前在伦敦
London. Six months ago.
另一名模特儿也发生相当类似的起火事件
Very similar combustion-related incident occurred with a model.
一个月后在柏林又发生另一起事件
Then one more in Berlin a month after that.
细节有限,我们缺少那段影片
The details are limited. We‘re lacking video on that.
你怎么现在才告诉我们?
How the hell are you just telling us about this now?
说真的
Seriously.
这是我们第一次能把所有线索串联起来
This is the first time we‘ve been able to connect any dots.
等等,倒带
Hold it. Go back.
怎么了?她停下来喝水休息?
What, she‘s stopping for a water break?
目击者说她一直吵着要喝水,急着解渴
Witnesses stated she kept asking for it, was desperate to quench her thirst.
她就是在这里引爆的
This is where she detonates.
天啊
Holy...
用电击枪未免下手也太重
A little hard on the tasers, wouldn‘t you say?
我们根本没有使用
None were deployed.
泽西
小妞们
给我看你的刺青,给我看你的胸部
猛♥男♥6969
Powercock6969
你要我秀出自己色♥色♥的大奶吗?
You want baby to show you her big naughty tits?
如果你想看我的奶♥子♥
Well, if you wanna see my milkers,
就给我一些代币
then give me some tokens.
我需要20元
Baby needs $20.
我没钱了
听好,抱歉,小气鬼
Look, sorry, cheap-ass.
有人出价75元要求我做私人服务
I just got offered $75 for a private.
抖内
好吧
Okay, fine.
谢谢,我每餐饭后都要说吗?
Thank you. Do I have to say it after every meal?
如果现在规定是这样 我就要叫优食了,妈
‘Cause if those are the rules now, I‘ll just get Uber Eats, Ma.
对,我这周都有在找工作
Yes. I looked for a job this week.
没有一个我看得上眼,全都无聊透顶
It‘s nothing I‘m interested in. Everything‘s boring.
我不想回学校,我讨厌学校,妈
I don‘t wanna go back to school. I hated school, Ma.
我不想谈
I... I don‘t wanna talk.
我说了我不想谈
I said I don‘t wanna talk.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
别烦我!
Leave me alone!
让你的老二增大5公分
搞屁啊,我用了你们推荐的吸引器
现在我的老二发红还起水泡
没变大,只是肿起来,我恨我的人生
老兄,女生才不在乎你的老二有多大
她们想要更多
相信我,我懂的
她们想要什么?
还有另一个解决办法
打1-317-555-0107,你不会后悔的
子弹卡在这里
The bullet is lodged here,
就在她仅存的肩膀遗骸里
in what remains of her shoulder.
伤口似乎莫名自行愈合了
And it seems the wound sealed itself somehow.
这绝对是因为... 极度高温焚烧
Without a doubt caused by-Extreme high temperature immolation.
对,但真的是很极端的手段
Yes, but truly very extreme.
足以液化并碳化内脏
Enough to liquify and carbonize internal organs.
是化学反应吗?助燃剂?
A chemical reaction? Accelerants?
等到你想出来再告诉我
If you figure it out, let me know.
她的身体已经是烧毁的外壳了
Her body, it‘s a burned out shell,
几乎是空心的
almost hollow.
因为她整个人从里到外都烧焦了
Because she burned, from the inside out.
听好,我做这份工作已经23年了
Listen, I‘ve spent twenty-three years in this job,
我最重视的就是科学
and I am above all, a woman of science,
但在这里,证据只是...
but here, the evidence is just--
听好
Listen.
这并不是某种突发人体自燃
This is not some kind of spontaneous human combustion.
这会让人产生很不科学的想法
This can make you think very unscientific things.
还记得一年前的那个线人吗?
Remember that informant a year ago?
被迫吞下军用级铝热弹
Forced to swallow a military grade thermite bomb.
有人按了按钮...
Somebody hit a button...
结果被炸成碎片
Boom. Blown to bits.
对,但这个女孩并没有爆♥炸♥
Yes, but this girl did not explode.
她从体内燃烧,没有化学药剂的痕迹
She burned from within, without any trace of chemical agents.
她还在闷烧中
She‘s still smoldering.
她目前的体温是多少?
What‘s her current body temperature?
应该是说她的遗骸
Or what‘s left of her.
一小时前,她的体温是175度
One hour ago she was 175 degrees.
这个贱♥人♥熔化了我的两把骨锯
Bitch melted two of my bone saws.
但她为什么要喝那么多水?
But why did she drink all that water?
真是搞不懂
I really don‘t understand.
也许她是想灭火?
Maybe she was trying to extinguish the fire?
对,但感觉像是症状
Yeah, but it feels like a symptom.
药物交互作用?
A medication interaction?
感染,狂犬病?
An infection. Rabies?
对,那能解释她为何口渴 但解释不了她为何熔化
Yeah, that explains the thirst, but not the melt.
还有这个,我以为是错误或异常
There is this. I figured it was an error or anomaly.
未知的病毒
或许是新的东西
Or maybe something new.
下一站,印第安纳波利斯
Next stop. Indianapolis.
安努,整形中心
我先问几个基本问题
Let‘s start with the basics.
今天是谁介绍你来的?
Who referred you here today?
我是在网路上看到的
Um. I saw a thing on the Internet.
我这里不打广♥告♥的
I don‘t advertise.
不是广♥告♥
Not an advertisement.
有点像是聊天室讨论区
It was kind of a chat room discussion.
原来是感到满意的顾客
Aha. From a satisfied customer.
对,他说你帮他做了增长手术
Yeah, he said you did extensive surgery on him,
提升了他的自信,然后他的人生改变了
boosted his confidence, and then his life changed.
对,我的工作通常会有那种效果
Yes, my work tends to have that effect.
我为你的聊天室朋友所做的事
You see, what I did for your chat room friend,
还有我能为你做的事,已经变成我的专长
and what I can do for you has become a specialty of mine.
我可以让你变成查德,杰瑞米
I can make you a Chad, Jeremy.
查德是什么?
What‘s a Chad?
在我告诉你查德是什么之前 我必须先跟你说你的身分
Before I tell you what a Chad is, I have to tell you what you are.
你是非自愿单身者
You are an incel.
好
Okay.
那是什么?
What‘s that?
非自愿禁欲者
An involuntary celibate.
你不断尝试,却始终无法和女性性♥交♥
You try and try, and you can‘t copulate with females,
这件事快把你逼疯了,杰瑞米,对吧?
and that fact is driving you literally insane, isn‘t it, Jeremy?
把暴♥力♥和骚动的黑暗念头 灌输到你的脑中
Putting dark thoughts of violence and pandemonium in your head.
你总算意识到无论你做什么或说什么
You‘ve come to the realization that it doesn‘t matter what you do
结果都不重要,因为问题出在你的外表
or what you say, because of the way you look.
我很丑
I‘m ugly.
我心知肚明,这个世界每天都在告诉我
I know that. The world tells me every day.
但我的个性活泼开朗
But I have a sparkling personality.
杰瑞米,这不是你的错
Jeremy, this is not your fault.
我想重申这一点
I want to reiterate this point.
你的外表跟你无关
You had nothing to do with how you look.
是你父母的染色体出了问题
It was the fault of your father and your mother‘s chromosomes.
他们的基因很乏味
Their genetic blandness.
这是你的宿命,但你并不孤单
It‘s the hand you were dealt, but you are not alone.
我看过很多像你这种个性坚强 又容易被人误解的男人
I see so many different kinds of strong, misunderstood men like you.
我现在很迷惘
I‘m lost.
我想要有人生目标
I wanna have a purpose.
你觉得我该做单口喜剧吗?
Do you think I should do stand-up?
我工作时有个同事说 我该做单口喜剧,所以...
I had a coworker when I worked, and he said I should do stand-up, so...
也许那才是我的出路
Maybe that‘s the answer for me.
杰瑞米,我就直说了
Jeremy, let me sell this to you straight.
查德是我们文化里的型男
Chads are the good-looking men of our culture.
那些长得像格兰鲍威尔的人
The Glen Powells.
任何一个汉斯沃家的人
Any of the Hemsworths.
查德和你之间的差别 就在于几公厘的骨头而已
The difference between a Chad and yourself is literally a few millimeters of bone.
外观立体分明
Chiseled features.
说穿了就是你的骨头让你毫无魅力