我的儿子有点像你 你的儿子?
You know, my son's a bit like you. Your son?
你看起来像30岁, 你儿子几岁?
You're like 30 years old. How old is this son?
我现在65岁
I'm 65 years old.
你跟我儿子很像, 但他现在过得很辛苦
You're a lot like my son, but he's having a rough go at it right now.
让人看了很难受, 但他很幸运
It's not fun to see, but, you know, fortunately for him,
他有能力度过难关
he has the tools to find his way through it.
但你就不一样了, 完全不一样
But you on the other hand. No, no, no.
你就像那种笨蛋, 老是犯错
You're like one of those dim bulbs that just step on every fucking rake
哪里有麻烦就往哪里去
that the world has laying around.
好好驾驭你的愤怒
Cultivate your anger.
或许这么做还能顺便赚点钱, 对吧?
You know, maybe, uh, maybe even get paid while we're at it, right?
现在是怎样?这是...
What is this? Some...
某个老大的暗♥杀♥计划吗?
assassin big brother program?
就把这当作是我们双方的共识吧
Think of it as a mutual agreement.
我也有需求
I have needs as well.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
一个徒弟, 一个杀手
A protégé. A killer.
两份肋排来了
Two riblets.
谢谢你, 戴尔, 上菜速度超快, 老兄
Wow. Thank you, Dale. Top marks for speed, my brother.
我要给你一大笔小费, 老兄
Big tip, brother.
这是一定要的
Yeah.
这家伙真不错
This guy. Wow.
开动吧
Dig in.
所以她真的爆♥炸♥了?
So, she literally exploded?
对
Yes.
我看过巴黎的照片, 状况比那还要糟
I looked at the Paris photos. So much worse than that.
我当时在外头, 听说爆♥炸♥范围在内部
I was outside. Hear the blast radius was internal.
封闭式爆♥炸♥, 你看过现场了吗?
Encapsulated. You saw the scene?
看过了
I did.
事件发生10小时后, 肝脏温度是180度
Liver temperature ten hours after incident is 180 degrees.
真要命, 温度还是那么高?
Holy shit. It's still that high?
布兰妮
Brittany!
蒙洛
Monroe.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
康泰纳仕有员工在爆♥炸♥范围内 立刻被验出阳性反应
Condé Nast staffers in the blast range who instantly tested positive.
有些人的眼睛和嘴巴里有体液
Some of them got bodily fluids in their eyes, their mouths.
典型的黏膜传播
Typical mucous membrane transmission.
体内病毒浓度完全超出正常范围
Viral load levels are all over the map.
该拿他们怎么办? 目前先等待指示
What are we doing with them? Awaiting instruction.
你的问话对象心灵受创 但到目前为止还算配合
Your interview subject is traumatized but cooperative. So far.
不是阳性?
Not positive?
只是时间早晚的问题
Not yet.
本剧改编自杰瑞米霍恩
和杰森A赫利的漫画系列