你是我创造出来的
but you are my creation.
我还有855天
I have 855 days.
这就代表你还有854天
That means you have 854.
把问题解决掉
Fix the bugs.
这是一门生意
This is a business.
我需要产品,再过六个月后就要上市了
I need a product, and we go to market in six months.
佛斯特先生,那是… 你一直那样叫我
Mr. Forst, that'sYou keep calling me that.
佛斯特先生
Mr. Forst.
佛斯特先生
Mr. Forst.
你觉得我看起来像拜伦佛斯特吗?
Do I look like Byron Forst to you?
你自己也说了,我是演化出来的新产物
You said it yourself, I am something new, an evolution.
我凌驾于你之上
I am superior.
所以给我跪下
So kneel.
拜伦佛斯特已经不复存在
Byron Forst is no more.
你就跪在上帝的面前
You kneel before God.
准备好了吗? 开始吧
Ready? Hit it.
第一道程序完成
Sequence one finished.
平静地进入那神秘的虚无吧,朋友们
Go sweetly into the mysterious void, friends.
这是我做过最奇怪的工作
This is the weirdest job I've ever had.
说真的,难道你不希望 我们知道自己在做什么吗?
Seriously, don't you just wish we knew what the fuck we were working on?
我当然希望,但祝你能顺利 进入那扇可怕的大门,老兄
Of course I do, but good luck getting behind the big scary door, bud.
又在酒吧打架了?
In another bar fight?
该死的雌激素终于让我吃不消了
Goddamn estrogen hitting me hard, finally.
抱歉 没关系
I'm sorry. Well, that's okay.
接下来还会有更多的变化 所以尽管问吧,麦奇
A lot more changes gonna be coming soon, so ask away, Mikey.
感觉是不是…
Does it feel, like…
很奇怪?当然会,这里正在进行大改造
Weird? It sure does. Pretty big overhaul going on, you know.
我得说你的胸部看起来很美
Well, I got to say your tits are looking sweet.
克莱拉,你在做的事,我…
Hey, Clara, you know, what you're doing, II…
我知道那很辛苦,大家也无法理解
I know it's… it's tough and people don't understand,
但我觉得这真的很酷 你很快就要变成女人了
but I think this is really cool. I mean, you're… you're going to be a woman soon.
我现在已经是女人了,麦克
I am a woman now, Mike.
你懂我的意思 我懂
You know what I meant. I do.
我只是…我想让你知道…
Like I just… I want you to know that…
算了 讲啊,快点
Forget it. Tell me, come on.
我只是想说…
I was just gonna say that…
你所做的事,我…
like, what you're doing, I…
我认为很勇敢,我会支持你,我会挺你
I think it's brave and I'm here for you. I have your back.
你是个好人,也是个很棒的朋友
You're a great man and a great friend.
这是真的
You really are.
最糟糕的是现在这样卡在不上不下的状态
The worst part is now… …all this inbetween stuff.
说真的,我有任何女性特质吗?
Be honest. Do I have a single feminine feature?
不,别来这一套,你会把自己逼疯的
No, don't start playing that game. You are gonna drive yourself insane.
今天早上星巴克的咖啡师
Well, the barista at Starbucks this morning
给我一杯咖啡说:"给你,老兄"
handed me a coffee and said, "Here you go, dude."
这说明了一切 好
Kinda says it all. Okay.
这需要一点时间
It's gonna take some time.
我想还有那种互助团体之类的
And I think there's, like, support groups and stuff.
你就是我最棒的互助团体
You're the best support group I could ever have.
可以把磷试剂递给我吗?
Oh, could you hand me the phosphorus reagent?
好,轮到你了
Okay, your turn.
老实说出你对我的看法吧
How about you be honest with me.
你没有气场
You got no rizz.
现在是怎样? 魅力
Hey, now. Charisma.
我爱你,麦克,但你就是没有
I love you, Mike, but you don't.
离婚后,我跟孩子们重修旧好
I've been reconnecting with my kids after the divorce,
他们告诉我所有的新俚语
and they update me on all the new lingo.
你这个周末做了什么?
So I mean, what did you do this weekend?
其实我做了各种有趣的事
Actually, all kinds of fun stuff.
等等,我的确有魅力
Now, hang on. I do have charisma.
你缺乏自信
You lack confidence.
自大的人最讨厌了
Well, arrogant people suck.
不,自信不一样
No, no, no, confidence is different.
麻省理工学院毕业,贴心又暖心 认识你的人都很喜欢你
MIT grad, sweet, supportive. Everyone that gets to know you loves you.
你只要表现出那个样子就好
You just have to act like it.
坐在这里当独行侠
Sitting around being Mr. Alone Guy
玩梦幻美式足球对你毫无帮助
and playing fantasy football isn't getting you anywhere.
看在老天的份上,别再去快剪店了
And for heaven's sakes, no more Supercuts.
现在我觉得被人身攻击了 真心话时间结束
Okay, now I feel attacked. Honesty time over.
听好,我就是累了,懂吗?
Look, I… I am tired, you know?
厌倦了孤单一人,而且…
Tired of being alone and…
我只是…我想爱一个人,也希望对方爱我
I just… I'd like to love someone and I'd like someone to love me.
我有那么糟糕吗?我是很丑吗?
Christ, am I that awful? Am I ugly oror something?
我很努力当个好人,真的很努力
I try to be nice. I mean, I try so hard,
但我猜这世界已经不吃这一套了
but I guess it's just not enough in the world anymore.
麦克,看着我
Mike, look at me.
你打扮得很丑,但你的心很美
You dress for shit, but your heart is stunning.
总有一天你的公主会出现的
One day your princess will come.
继续努力,勇敢踏出去
Keep trying. Put yourself out there.
你应该赶快变性
You should just hurry up and transition already.
这样我们就能结婚了
Then we can get married.
除非我改名叫珍
Not unless I change my name to Jen.
对,我注意到了,你喜欢她
Ha. Yes, I noticed. You like her.
我的确喜欢她,看得出来? 看得出来,这样很好啊
I do like her. You can tell? I can tell, and it's great.
勇敢说出你的感受 是开启一段美好关系的第一步
Declaring your feelings is the first step in what could be a beautiful relationship.
我有跟你说她昨天说什么吗?
Did I tell you what she said yesterday?
麦克,球鞋很不错喔
Hey, Mike. Sweet sneaks.
你觉得那是什么意思?
What do you think that means?
别再想些有的没的,亲爱的麦奇
Shit or get off the pot, dear Mikey.
约她出去,不然就向前看
Ask the girl out. Or move on.
你可以的
You can do it.
早安,改变世界的人们
Good morning, world changers.
我们的生产力演算法侦测到效率下降
Our productivity algorithm detects a dip in efficiency.
请回到正常输出
Please return to normal outputs.
麦奇,来坐这里吧
Mikey, come sit.
我最爱的键盘战士,你好吗?
How's things, my favorite keyboard warrior?
很好,就是…
Oh, it's great. I mean,
比不上你和你在测试中的毛茸茸朋友们
you know, not as good as you and your furry friends over in testing.
我的宝贝,我的确很爱它们 可能有点爱过头了
My heart. I do love them. Probably too much.
对,它们比人类要好,我总是这么说
Yeah, they're better than people. That's what I always say.
就是说啊,每次我看到这些公♥司♥
Right? Drives me up the fucking wall
所做出的残忍♥行为时,实在让我很受不了
every time I read about the cruelty these companies inflict.
一点都没错 就像那部《黑鲸》,让我好想吐
Yeah, totally. I mean, Blackfish? Mmm. Just makes me wanna barf.
对,我真心相信鱼与熊掌可以兼得
Mmm, yeah. I really believe that we can have it both ways.
我们可以做出生物科技的突破来帮助人类
That we can make biotech breakthroughs that help humans
而不用折磨这些可怜的生物
without torturing these poor creatures.
抱歉,这好像变成TED演讲了
I'm sorry, this is turning into a TED Talk.
别这么说,我喜欢
No, no, no, I'm into it.
我敢说你知道这里所有的小秘密
I bet you know all the little secrets of this place, huh?
我可以信任你吗?
Can I trust you?
它叫赖瑞,是我的乖孩子
His name is Larry, and he's my sweet boy.
你好,赖瑞
Oh. Hello there, Larry.
它最近的状况不太好
He hasn't been doing so well lately,
但我们希望能治好它
but we're hoping to fix that.
你要坚强,小赖
You stay strong, Lar.
你在里面可以拍照?
They let you take a picture in there?
干嘛?难不成你要告密?
Why? Are you a narc or something?
那个小家伙只需要一件小比尔的球衣 就没事了
That little fella just needs a little Bills jersey and he'll be good to go.
这个周末有重要的比赛
Hmm. Big game this weekend. Mmm.
我要烤一些我最拿手的水牛城辣鸡翅
I'm gonna grill up some of my famous buffalo wings.
我带一些过来给你
I'll bring some in for ya.
可丽饼也蛮好吃的
You know, crepes are awesome. Huh?
有一间…
There's a, um…
在117街上有一间很酷的新餐厅
There's this is really cool new place over on 117.
你想…跟我一起去吗?
Do you want to, like, go with… with me?
好啊,听起来不错
Oh, yeah, that'd be cool.
真的吗? 我的未婚夫周日要去打高尔夫球
Yeah? My fiancé has a golf outing on Sunday.
我们可以在开赛前去
We could go before kickoff or whatever.
未婚夫? 对
Fiancé? Yeah.
我在六个月前总算被求婚了
Finally asked, like, six months ago.