有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
库柏
Cooper.
不好意思,我认识你吗?
I'm sorry, do I know you?
库柏,是我
Cooper, it's me.
我是乔丹
It's Jordan.
你的搭档
Your partner.
炮♥友♥
Fuck buddy.
我还以为我们是最好的朋友
I thought we were best friends.
该死
Fuck!
她在哪里? 我就在这里,我发誓
Where is she? I'm right here, I swear.
胡扯,她在哪里? 库柏,住手
Bullshit! Where is she? Cooper, stop.
我在那里发生了一些事,好吗?
Something happened to me over there, okay?
不知道是武器还是某种感染 在我们离开酒吧后就改变了我
A weapon, an infection or something that changed me right after we left the bar.
你怎么会有这个?
How did you get this?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
她在床上会怎么叫我?
In bed, what'd she call me?
不是你
Not you.
是你的老二
Your dick.
它是能让我重生的促醒剂
A Provigil that brings me back to life.
我很爱那双眼睛,但你现在被蒙骗了
I do love those eyes but they are lying to you right now.
日本,对吧?
Japan, right?
你必须听见我,不能只是用看的
You have to hear me, not just see me.
你准备好要听我说了吗?
Are you ready to listen?
《美丽毒素》
纽约
明明整晚都在打炮,神经竟然还这么紧绷
Tightly wound for a guy who spent all night emptying his nuts.
你们他妈的是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
听说你是个派对咖 我们就来开派对了,小子
Well, you know, we heard you're a party boy, so we're here to party, boy.
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
对,我之前说过,我要再说一次
Right, I said it before. I'll say it again.
克里斯多弗克罗斯就是条汉子
Christopher Cross is the man.
谁都比不上克里斯多弗克罗斯的天籁嗓音
Ain't nobody touching Christopher Cross sounding like that!
丝柔滑顺的声音能抚慰心灵
Silky smooth voice, it just soothes the soul.
抚慰
Soothes.
还能让人听不到尖叫声
And hides the sound of screams.
听不到
Hides.
...还有很长的路要走,还有很长的路要走
...and a long way to go, and a long way to go.
...墨西哥,所以我要像风一样奔驰
...to Mexico, so I'm gonna ride like the wind.
乘风而行
Ride like the wind.
奈特,在哪里?你从哪里弄来的?
Where, Nate? Where'd you get it?
弄来什么?
Get what?
你在两个月前可没这么俊美
You were not this pretty two months ago.
拜托,我看过改造前后的照片
Come on now. I saw the before and after pictures.
你就像个邋遢的肥宅 有着一对女乳,下面小得可怜
You looked like a schlubby bubby with bitch tits and a micro dick.
你喜欢男女通吃,那就是...
You like playing with both teams. Is that...
那就是问题所在吗?
Is that the problem here?
不,听好,这没什么大不了
No, look, hey, it's no stress.
我们为彩虹喝采,杰,对吧?
We... I mean, we celebrate the rainbow, ain't that right, Jay?
爱情无分性向,老兄 没错,看吧?
Love is love, brother. It sure is, you see?
好,我上过一个...
Okay. I fucked a...
我上过一个妓♥女♥,就这样
I fucked a hooker. That's it.
好,奈特,你为什么看上她?
All right. Well, what made you pick her, Nate?
你是在哪里找到她的?
Where'd you find her?
她是有什么过人之处吗? 她一定很贵
Does she come with any bonus features? I bet she was pricey.
她只是暗网上的某个荡♥妇♥,我也不清楚
She's just some fucking slut off the dark web. I don't know.
杰,请你帮他搞清楚
Jay, help him understand, please.
听好,听好,用力点,杰
Look, look, look, look, look. Harder, Jay.
你要待在这里一整晚吗?
You wanna be here all night?
你生病了,奈特
You're sick, Nate.
你的病毒量非常高,懂吗?
You teem with viral load, okay?
你自以为很健康,但其实不然
You might think that you're healthy but you're not.
我们只是想帮你一把
All we wanna do is help you out.
好,我没有跟任何人上♥床♥
All right, I didn't fuck anyone else.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
不,不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
奈特,听好,事情才不是这样
Nate, look, we're way past that.
昨晚你在打炮时,我人就在现场
I was there at your little fuck show last night.
你一走进门
See, the second you walked in the door,
就等于是宣判在场每个人的死刑
you signed the death warrant for everyone inside.
我们已经杀了两个人,但还有两个人要杀
We already picked off two but we still have another two to go.
我们得加很多班
That's a lot of overtime for us.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
害我不得不取消美甲,你懂吗?
I had to cancel my mani-pedi. You understand?
我的时间就是金钱
My time is money.
或许你有上她,或许没有
Maybe you fucked her, maybe you didn't.
我没空管这种事
I don't have time to care.
礼物在性♥爱♥俱乐部被散播开来 是我遇过最糟糕的情况
A sex club where the gift is being spread is my worst-case scenario.
别杀我,求你了,我什么都不知道
Don't kill me, please. I... I didn't know.
奈特,要切蛋蛋还是剪指甲?
Nuts or nails, Nate?
求你了
Please.
救命
Help!
求你了
Please.
住手,不
Stop. No.
怎样?又有麻烦了?
Yeah. Another problem?
康泰纳仕的情况 已经变成该死的烫手山芋了
This Condé Nast situation has become a scorching fucking hemorrhoid.
国家卫生院有个活体感染样本
We have a live infected specimen at NIH.
我们不能让这种事发生,对吧?
And we can't have that, can we?
对,一点都不能
No, we cannot.
你要让它变成死体
You need to make it a dead one.
联邦调查局正在全力调查
The FBI is all over this.
但有一位探员特别值得留意
But there's one agent specifically.
还有吗?
Anything else?
也许我应该蒙着眼睛 一边骑单轮车一边耍刀
Maybe I should do it blindfolded while, uh, juggling knives on a unicycle.
欲速则不达
With speed comes mess.
他叫麦德森
His name is Madsen.
库柏麦德森
Cooper Madsen.
目前人在纽约市
He's currently in New York City.
这个嘛...
Well...
你现在要解脱了,小子
You're off the hook now, baby boy.
不,不,拜托,求你了
No, no. Please, please, please.
不,拜托,求你了,别这么做
No. Please. Please, please, don't.
停下来,求你了
Stop, stop. Please.
该死
Fuck.
我还是搞不懂你为什么不打给我
I still don't understand why you didn't call me.
你知道我有多担心吗?
Do you have any idea how worried I was?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我只是慌了 乔丹
I just panicked. Jordan.
是我耶 所以才让事情变得这么复杂
It's me. That's what made it so complicated.
怎样?就因为你跟人上♥床♥后 变成这副样子?
What? 'Cause you got all this from fucking?
我...
Well, I...
我觉得我就是因为这样才感染的
I mean, I think I got it that way.
你觉得你被人盯上了?
Do you think you were targeted?
我不知道
I don't know.
我醒来后,他就不见了
I woke up, and he was gone.
消失得无影无踪
Without a trace.
他有戴保险套吗?
Was he wearing protection?
我是你的搭档
I'm your partner.
不是你的小孩 我不是要羞辱你
Not your child. I'm not trying to shame you.
我是想了解情况
I'm trying to understand.
感觉就像是羞辱
Well, it feels like shaming.
好吧
Okay.
假设你不是因为接触到
So, let's say you didn't get it 'cause you came into contact
外来的体液而感染的
with foreign bodily fluids,
而是他在你的饮料里下药 或喷了某种喷雾剂,都可以
and he dosed your drink or sprayed some kind of aerosol, fine.
但这跟我们所看到的情况不太一样
But that doesn't really vibe with how we've seen this thing work.
天啊,我真是太蠢了
God, I'm so fucking stupid.
我只是...我看到那家伙 他很性感,懂吗?
I-I just... I saw that guy and he was hot, you know?
所以我想要他
So, I wanted him.
我只是...
I just...