好,换成狗爬式,宝贝,身体转过来
Okay, it's doggy time, baby. Let's flip it.
没关系,医生,你可以在旁边看
It's okay, Doc. You can watch.
这里有很多值得欣赏的地方
There's a lot to admire here.
宝贝,再插♥进♥来
Baby, put it back in.
你还想要我的老二? 对
You want it back? Yeah.
你还想要我的老二… 超想要
You want it back… So bad.
她还想要我的老二,医生
She wants it back, Doc.
我就再插♥进♥去
I'll put it back in.
我一直都是硬了之后
You know, I've always been more of like a…
才更惊人
like a grower than a shower.
但这实在是…
But this is…
这实在是太扯了
…this is ridiculous.
你真的应该要更小心
You really should be more careful.
真的吗?为什么?因为这里湿成一片吗?
Yeah? Why? We got some booty juice on the loose?
不,显然你没在听简报
No. Clearly you weren't listening at the presentation.
再里面一点,猛♥男♥
Deeper, daddy.
血清目前就存活在你的血液和体液里
The serum is alive living in your bloodstream, your bodily fluids.
它之所以会这么有效 就是因为它的病原体特性
Its pathogenic properties are what made it so effective.
病原体?例如病毒吗?
Pathogen? Like a virus?
对,完全正确,准确来说…
Yes, that's exactly right. PreciselyHey!
别坏了我的兴致
Hey, do not kill my vibe here.
我要说的是我们其实不知道
Look, all I'm saying is that we don't exactly know how
这么强的病毒特性
such strong viral characteristics will behave
在这么短的潜伏期内会有何表现
within such a shortterm incubation window.
什么?你的意思是… 这就像该死的流感之类的吗?
What? Are we talking like… the goddamn flu or something?
我是说这存在着未知数
I'm saying there are unknowns.
没有进行任何必要的临床试验 也没有研究传播路径
There were no necessary trials, no study of transmission routes.
这些通常要花上数个月、数年的时间 而你没有耐心
Those usually take months, years, and you were impatient.
不过就是一个穿实验袍 爱瞎操心的人在讲屁…
It sounds like some lab coat worrywart bull…
话
…shit.
你好
Hello.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
让我为你介绍一种超乎你想象的最强药物
Let me tell you about the greatest drug you ever could imagine.
不,管他的
No, fuck it.
让我向你展示
Let me show you the greatest drug
这辈子超乎你想象的最强药物
you could ever imagine.
你在里面还好吗?
You okay in there?
我很好,好,我马上出去
Yeah, yes. I'll be right out.
我得告诉你,饶我一命 是你做过最棒的决定
I have to tell you, not killing me is the best decision you ever made.
你的才华对我有用处
I have uses for your talents.
但你再操弄我的话,我会改变心意的
But you keep fucking with my head, I will change my mind.
面对临床上的现实情况,不得不说难听话
Clinical realities require difficult conversations.
以你这种地位的人来说
Well, isn't that a ballsy approach…
这种做法很大胆吧?
…for a man in your position?
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
你在注射之后,应该要有一段观察期
After your dosage, a period of observation was supposed to occur.
就会做出相对应的调整
Adjustments would've been made accordingly.
不用说,你似乎对后续追踪没什么兴趣
Needless to say, you didn't seem that interested in much followup.
后续追踪?
Followup?
要后续追踪什么?
Man, followup for what?
副作用、异常现象
Side effects, uh, anomalies.
传染性是我最担心的
Contagiousness was near the top of my concerns,
我猜那对你来说并不是好事,对吧?
and I'm guessing that's not good for you, is it?
那是什么?
What's that?
老实说,我猜你杀了你的朋友们是因为…
Honestly, my guess is you killed your friends.
不,他们是我的…
No, they're my…
他们才不是我的朋友
They weren't my friends.
亿万富翁才不需要朋友
Billionaires, we don't need friends.
我们有员工和游艇伙伴
We have staff and yacht buddies.
应用程式、空姐
Apps. Stewardess.
你杀了这些没人会想念的朋友 是因为你很清楚这点
You killed your friends that no one will miss because you recognize this.
生物等同性血清有强大的制药潜力
The bioidentical serum has huge pharmaceutical potential,
我活着是为了帮你制♥造♥
and I'm alive to help you make
人类史上最强大的抗老药
the biggest antiaging drug in the history of mankind.
利润极高的现代不老泉
A modernday and extremely lucrative fountain of youth.
我不是叫你别跟我玩把戏吗?
What did I just fucking tell you about playing fucking games with me?
我向你保证这绝不是把戏
II assure you this is no game.
你自认为聪明
You think you're brilliant,
你身边的人每天无时无刻都在奉承你
and everyone around you tells you this every moment of every day.
我不会这么做的
II won't do that.
你现在就像个玩火的原始人 会引火自焚的
You are a caveman playing with fire now, and fire burns.
那又怎样?难道说我每次打喷嚏
So what? Every time I just sneeze,
这玩意就会喷得到处都是?
this shit's just gonna scatter everywhere?
不是那种传染性
Not that kind of contagious. Uh…
我想你应该很熟悉爱♥滋♥病毒吧
YYou're familiar with HIV, I assume.
这家伙实在是…
This guy.
可能会出现更多异常情况,但还是能调整
More anomalies may appear and adjustments can still be made.
让我抽一小瓶血 并在这周开始收集新数据
Let me draw a vial and begin to get new data sets this week.
抱歉,我是不是让你觉得
I'm sorry, have I given you the impression
我们之间有某种信任关系?
that we have some sort of trust thing going on here?
我不只是奢侈品
I'm more than just an item of luxury. I…
我是必需品
I'm necessary.
我们联手释放了某种全新的东西
Together we have unleashed something new.
我亲手孕育出在你血管中流淌的生命
I gave birth to the life that courses through your veins.
就让我继续照顾它
Let me continue to be its caretaker.
连带一起照顾你
And by extension, you as well.
那她呢?
What about her?
所以她被感染了?
So she's infected?
她会像我一样改变吗?
Is she just gonna change like I did?
她自己也有可能被传染
And likely becomes contagious herself.
如果她跟别人交♥媾♥
Starts to become a version of a street drug
这东西就会沦为街头毒品的变种
if she copulates with someone else.
那会降低你的市场价值
Caps your market value on the low side.
《美丽毒素》
我想上你
I want to fuck you.
你到底是谁?
Who in God's name are you?
亲爱的,在你那颗生锈的脑袋瓜里
Oh, darling, have you finally lost that last lonely marble
是不是连最后一丝理智都丧失了?
in that dusty head of yours?
杰佛森,杰佛森
Jefferson. Jefferson.
你怎么会认不出自己心爱的老公呢?
How could you not recognize your dearly beloved husband?
拜伦,我知道你听得到 这算是哪门子的玩笑?
Oh, Byron, I know you can hear me. What kind of a joke is that?
这实在是太蠢了,简直就是在胡闹
That's so stupid. That's bullshit.
还玩笑咧
A joke.
唯一的玩笑是像我这么帅的人
The only joke here is that someone as goodlooking as me
竟然还能跟你结婚
could still be married to you.
给我滚出去
Get out. Get out.
我们度蜜月时,你也是这么跟我说的
That's exactly what you said to me on our honeymoon.
当时我被下药了
I was drugged.
不,那是不小心的
No. Accidentally.
你随身携带的那包 让你保持清醒的不明药丸
That mystery bag of pills that you carry around to keep you upright
因为乱成一团,害我把用来嗨的摇♥头♥丸♥ 跟药效过后吃的泻药搞混了
was so disorganized, I confused the goodtime Molly for the sadtime laxatives.
峇里岛的魔幻夕阳就这样毁在马桶上
Magical Balinese sunset strapped to a toilet.
你总算减掉那颗大肚腩,不用谢我
Well, you finally shed that bulging shit belly, so you're welcome.
没错,很讽刺吧?
Ah. Yeah, ironic, isn't it?
我花了一辈子在犹豫要不要摆脱它
I spent a lifetime toying with getting rid of it,
到头来它成为以前的我唯一留下的纪念品
to have it be the only thing left of the old me,
我心爱的第三颗乳♥头♥,亚奇伯德 亚奇伯德
my beloved third nipple, Archibald. Archibald.
你一定会问这是怎么回事
How did this happen, you ask.
我说过自己有很棒的发现
Well… …I told you I was onto something great,
而你却嘲笑我
and you mocked me.
但这也没关系,一旦人长得这么帅
But that's okay, because when you look this good,
就不会再记仇了
you don't hold grudges anymore.
所以,以我时髦的新面貌 我会给你仅此一次的机会
So, with my snazzy new outlook, I will make you a onetime offer.
我会冒险进入你下面的老鲍鱼里
I'll venture into that deli counter you've got in your pants
用我火热的魔法汁液
and give you the gift of mental and physical transformation
赋予你身心上的转变
via my hot magic load.
魔法什么?
Magic what?
就是我的精♥液♥
My jizz.
我不知道你是怎么办到的
I don't know how you did this.
但我是真的感到惊讶吗?不是