巴黎
YUJ瑜伽
玻璃餐厅
女士,有什么事吗?
Ma'am, can I help you?
女士,拜托,你不能...
Ma'am, please, you can't just--
警♥察♥
Police.
听我的口令!
On my order!
准备开火!
Prepare to fire!
《美丽毒素》
在这里
It's, uh, here.
太赞了
It's incredible.
真的很棒
Pretty great.
对,我知道
Yes, I know.
我的床技很厉害
I'm very good at it.
你也不赖
Not so bad yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊,要是来巴黎 能被安排住在丽池饭店,岂不是很棒吗?
God, wouldn't it be amazing to come to Paris and be put up for once in the Ritz?
看着这座城市在日落时闪烁着生机
See the city twinkling to life at sunset?
我喜欢我眼前的景色
I like my view just fine.
或是罗马的阿特米德饭店 或是威尼斯的格瑞提皇宫酒店
Or, I don't know, the Hotel Artemide in Rome or the Gritti Palace in Venice.
其实我并不在意
I don't mind it, actually.
这只是一份工作,你懂的
I mean, it's a job, you know that.
我们干这行不是为了发财
We didn't get into this to get rich.
而且楼下的自助松饼吧,哪里都比不上
Besides, the make-your-own waffle bar downstairs is unparalleled.
松饼? 松饼
Waffles? Waffles.
帮我点个火
Give me a light.
不要评断我,毕竟我人在巴黎
No judgment. I'm in Paris.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你换发型了吗?
Did you do something different with your hair?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那个 那个?
Those. Those?
对 对,我隆乳了
That. Yeah. Yeah, I got new tits.
哇
Wow.
我可以问为什么吗? 说不上来
Can I ask why? I don't know.
我就是很在意这两粒 我在学校还被取绰号♥
I was very self-conscious about them. I got called names in school.
“小奶委员会” 我不喜欢自己的胸部穿上衣服的样子
"Itty-bitty titty committee." I didn't like how they looked in clothes.
现在...
Now...
现在我完全爱上自己了
Now I love myself completely.
会痛吗?
Did it hurt?
美丽是痛苦的,我的朋友
Beauty is pain, my friend.
来看看植入物,看你想要变多大
Let's look at the implants and see how far up you wanna go.
我得好好了解你的近况
I need to get caught up on you.
你上周明明去约会,却什么都没告诉我
You went on a date last week and you haven't told me a thing.
说吧,我想知道所有细节
Come on, I want to know all the details.
每一个劲爆、刺♥激♥、淫秽的细节
Every last juicy, salacious, sordid one.
你想知道什么? 每一件事
What do you want to know? Everything.
别跟我说你是用会员制交友软件
Tell me it wasn't Raya.
不,是同志交友软件 对
Nah, Grindr. Oh. Right.
她还不错
She was all right.
喝第二杯酒时
Over the second glass of wine,
我跟她说我最有名的 马尔地夫鲨鱼潜水故事...
I was telling her my famous shark dive in the Maldives story.
不,库柏,不会吧,又是那个故事
No, Coop, you didn't. Not that story.
那是很棒的故事 如果你想上♥床♥就不是了
That‘s a great story. Not if you want to get laid.
她似乎心不在焉,还脱口而出说...
She seemed distracted and she blurted out...
你小时候用过四环霉素抗生素吗?
Did you use tetracycline antibiotics when you were a kid?
你是生病了吗?
Were you sick or something?
因为你的牙齿有点灰白
Because your teeth are just the slightest bit gray.
只有一点点而已
Just a teeny bit.
你可以补救的
You can fix that.
她这么说? 她是这么说的
She didn‘t. She did.
好狠
Brutal.
要约个会还真难
Dating is so hard.
一点都没错,乔丹
It is. It is, Jordan.
我都没注意到,让我看看
I've never noticed. Let me see.
对,它们真的很丑
Yeah, they're fucked up.
我觉得你的牙齿完美无瑕
I think you have perfectly fine teeth.
真的吗? 对
Really? Yeah.
那真是太好了
That's nice.
真佩服你
It's impressive.
有人对你说那种话
Someone can say something like that to you,
你却不会因此失去自信
and it doesn't affect your self-confidence,
也不需要去改造自己,做瓷牙贴片之类的
or no need to go out, get veneers or whatever.
你就是你
You're just you.
我想知道为什么
Why is that, I wonder?
我该怎么跟你解释?
How do I explain this?
我感觉你要开始说教了
I sense a philosophical lecture coming on.
不,就跟平常一样,我...
And, no, no, as usual, I...
洗耳恭听
I'm living for it.
好
Okay.
我驻扎在日本时...
When I was stationed in Japan...
又来了 ...那是好几年前的事了
Here we go. Mm-hmm. ...Years ago.
他妈的十年前 好
A fucking decade ago. Yeah.
我偶然发现一个地方,有个陶艺家
I stumbled upon this place, and there was this, uh, potter.
他在磨练自己的技艺,那种技艺叫做金继
He was practicing his art, and his art was called kintsugi.
就是如果有人打破玻璃杯或碗之类的 他们不会丢掉
See, if a person breaks a glass or a bowl or something, instead of throwing it away,
而是拿去给当地的专业陶艺家 他会把它焊接回去
they take it to this sage town potter who welds it back together.
但这个陶艺家会用黄金把裂缝焊接起来
But, see, this potter welds the cracks with gold.
这个概念是拥抱不完美
And the idea is that embracing imperfections,
可以创造出比过去更坚固 甚至更美丽的东西
can create something stronger and even more beautiful than before.
我不懂
I don't get it.
骗你的,我懂
I'm kidding. I get it.
你就是喜欢瑕疵
You‘re all about the cracks.
你觉得我们这么做很不妥吗?
You think what we‘re doing is wrong?
什么?做♥爱♥吗?
What? Fucking?
就因为我们是同事?不,我不觉得
Because we work together? No, I don‘t.
我觉得我们都在拚事业
I think that we‘re both on a career path...
不想要太认真的关系
And we don't want anything too serious.
而且做♥爱♥让大脑充满催产素 对调整时差很有帮助
And fucking floods the brain with oxytocin and is tremendously helpful with jet lag.
这是有研究的
There have been studies.
你的老二是我的促醒剂,认了吧
Your dick is my Provigil. Deal with it.
我不是在抱怨
I'm not complaining.
走吧 你要去哪里?
Let‘s go. Where you going?
出门 什么?
Out. What?
对,没错 不,乔丹
Yes. No, Jordan. Uh-uh.
难道你不想光溜溜地躺在床上
Don‘t you just wanna stay in bed and then lay here naked
点牛排薯条或奶油烤蜗牛之类的东西 然后睡觉吗?
and then order steak frites or snails and butter, some shit, and crash?
我们一大早就得赶到现场
We gotta be on site so fucking early.
不,那样听起来超无聊的
No, that sounds incredibly tedious.
来吧,我们出门去
Come on, we're going out.
该死
Fuck.
拿去,拿去
Take it, take it.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you.
谁知道?一定是新胸部的关系
Don‘t know. Must be the new tits.
我怎么会没想到呢?
Why didn't I think of that?
我到底做了什么?
What have I done?
谢谢
Thank you.
马蒙特饭店
联邦调查局,反恐小组,库柏麦德森
库柏、乔丹,欢迎来到我该死的恶梦
Cooper, Jordan, welcome to my fucking nightmare.
深呼吸,我的朋友,大人物来了
Deep breath, my friend. Big guns are here.
罗伦跟总统的简报快结束了
Laurent is just wrapping up his briefing with the president.
国内安全总局和对外安全总局?
DGSI and DGSE?
军事情报局、国际刑♥警♥组织...
Military intelligence, Interpol--
还有我们
And us.
自从2018年以后 你们就没发出这么严重的警讯了
You guys haven't sounded a horn like this since 2018.
那是糟糕透顶的一天 但这次的情况可怕多了
A terrible, terrible day. But this... this is far worse.
他们称之为“伸展台大屠♥杀♥”
They‘re calling it Catwalk Carnage.
两天前,大约下午四点
Two days ago at about roughly 4:00 p.m.,
巴黎世家时装秀上的一名超模
a supermodel at the Balenciaga show
开始出现异常的暴♥力♥行为
began exhibiting erratic, violent behavior.
这还只是开始
This was just the beginning.
她到底嗑了什么? 说真的,现在还有浴盐这种东西吗?
What the hell was she on? Seriously, are bath salts still a thing?