Ah. Not really. There were two more expirations in Venice.
我早就跟你说过我需要更好的帮手
Well, I tried telling you I need better help.
保持专注, 我们一次解决一个问题
Stay focused. We solve one problem at a time.
先撑住, 直到生产线完工
Treading water until the production line gets wrapped up.
我们可以的, 绝对没问题, 别担心
We got this. We're good. No worries.
或许我该加快进度
Maybe I should goose the nerds along.
或许你该照我的话去做
Maybe you should do as you're told.
让我自♥由♥行动 我会联络黑水的老战友们
Turn me loose, let me make a call to the old Blackwater crew.
你想快点斩草除根? 就找一批老练的职业佣兵给我
You want speed? Get me mercs with skills. Pros.
你也知道我不喜欢认识新朋友 我不太会跟人打交道
You know how I feel about meeting new people. I'm not very good at hellos.
那就别指望我靠这些破工具把事情办好
Well, don't expect masterpieces when all I get is a goddamn mop and bucket.
想吃点人肉生鱼片吗?
So, how are we feeling about some human sashimi?
可以等我一下吗?
Could you please give me a minute?
你要泡多久都行, 你这该死的混♥蛋♥
Take all the time you need, you fucking asshole,
但我要去吃晚餐了 因为菲力牛排要凉掉了
but I'm going to have dinner because the filet is getting cold.
对了, 我们得聊聊阿泰的事 可惜是坏消息
And by the way, we have to talk about Tig. Bad news, I'm afraid.
阿泰?
Tig?
阿泰是谁?
Who the fuck is Tig?
泰格, 我们爱惹麻烦的大儿子 你很看不起他
Tiger, our oldest troubled son that you have so much contempt for,
你甚至都不记得他小时候的绰号♥了 他又故态复萌了
you don't even remember his childhood nickname. He relapsed again.
又来了
Again.
他现在人在克利夫兰的美沙冬诊所
He's in a methadone clinic in Cleveland.
我们明天要搭飞机去陪他, 我都安排好了
We're gonna take the plane tomorrow to be by his side. I've organized it all.
玩得开心点 我要跟杰夫和萝伦去卡普里岛
Have fun. I'm going to Capri with Jeff and Lauren.
他们其实很期待我正在筹备的事情 可想而知
They're actually excited about what I have cooking up, as one would expect.
既然这样 那你就是地球上最可怕的怪物了
It is official, then. You are the biggest monster on this planet.
我每晚都祈祷你早点死掉
Every night, I pray for your death.
要死你自己去死一死啦
Feel free to go fuck yourself while you're fucking yourself.
可以放点游艇摇滚乐吗?
Could we play some yacht rock?
我只是想通知你有一笔新的汇款会进来
Hey. Just letting you know a fresh wire came through.
应该明天就会入帐
Should post tomorrow.
谢谢, 他又问起你了
Thank you. He asked about you again.
天啊, 到底有完没完啊?
Jesus Christ. How many times are we gonna do this?
现在还不算太迟, 安东尼奥 我们还是可以想出办法的
It's not too late, Antonio. We could figure something out.
他的人生需要父亲的陪伴
He needs his father in his life.
对, 他需要的是父亲 他不需要我, 你明明知道条件的
Yeah, he needs a father. He doesn't need me. You already know the deal.
只要我持续给钱 对他来说我就跟死了没两样
As long as I keep the accounts full, I'm dead to him.
好消息, 希尔顿饭店还有空房♥
Good news. There's a room available at the Hilton.
我没有...
I don't...
这个该死的家伙...
This fucking guy...
你好, 这是... 该死
Hello. You've reached-Fuck.
还是一无所获?
Still nothing.
我们搜索过饭店了, 东西都还在
We searched the hotel. All the stuff is there.
没有打斗痕迹, 饭店监视器也没拍到什么
No struggle, nothing on the hotel footage.
我们正在酒吧附近盘查
We're canvassing everywhere around the bar.
我不该丢下她的
I never should have left her.
听说华府的人吓坏了, 还安排了飞机待命
Word is, DC is freaking out. They got a plane on standby.
不, 才不要, 他们找上我 就一定也找上她, 我们得找到她
No, fuck that. They went after me and they went after her. We gotta find her.
我先去饭店拿我的东西, 我们再碰面
I'm gonna get my stuff from the hotel, then let's meet.
我派了一组人去处理了, 跟我来
I had a team take care of that. Follow me.
你杀掉的那两个人都验出阳性反应 你接触到感染源了
Both of the guys you killed tested positive. You've been exposed.
那你也一样
Then so have you.
我是阴性, 所以我才会保持距离
I'm negative. That's why I'm keeping my distance.
现场血流成河
That scene was a bloodbath.
你简直就是活生生的生化危机 我们必须采取预防措施
You're a walking biohazard. Precaution must be taken.
现在是怎样?
The fuck is this?
在我们彻底了解情况之前 我们必须放聪明点
Until we get our arms around this, we gotta be smart.
你大闹一场, 街头陷入恐慌 一切都乱了套
You raise hell, we get panic in the streets. Everything gets fucked.
不行, 我们没空搞这种事了 我们会找到她的, 懂吗?
No. We don't have time for this. We'll find her, okay?
快找到她
Find her!
印第安纳波利斯
安努, 整形中心
Wi-Fi名称: b201
韧体更新中, 安装无线网路盗用者
录影中
天啊, 医生, 看看你给自己惹了什么麻烦
My, my, Doctor. Look at the mess you've gotten yourself into.
你不会想那么做的
You don't wanna do that.
你是谁?警♥察♥吗?
What are you, some kind of cop?
少来这套, 这些伤口显然是
Bitch, please. Ugh. These cuts were clearly made by somebody
熟知解剖学的人为了方便肢解而弄出来的
with knowledge of anatomy for easy separation.
想当然警方会先从
So surely the authorities are gonna be looking
受过医学训练的人开始找起
for someone with medical training.
甚至是外科医生
A surgeon, even.
不, 你误会了, 我没有杀他们
No, you don't understand. I didn't kill them.
你以为我他妈的在乎吗?
You think I give a fuck?
我敢说你甚至上网查过如何弃尸, 对吧?
I bet you even googled how to dispose of a body, didn't you?
你在网路上乱搞, 结果学坏了
Playing around on the Internet has turned you into a naughty boy
还遇到一些很不正经的女生
who's met some very naughty girls.
这跟克莱儿有关吗?你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁?
Is this about Claire? Who the fuck are you?
告诉我市场的事
Tell me about the marketplace.
好, 那是在暗网上 我是从一个同事那里听说的
Okay. It was on the dark web. I heard about it from a colleague.
你可以买♥♥卖♥♥医疗用品, 甚至是身体部位
You can buy and sell medical stuff, body parts, even.
我很好奇, 所以就看了一下
I was curious, so I took a look.
你还以为这是天上掉下来的礼物, 对吧?
You thought you stumbled onto a miracle, didn't you?
她很漂亮, 但我想她一定有问题 所以我就拒绝了
She was stunning, but I figured she must be nuts, so I said, "No, thanks."
但你就是控制不住自己
But you just couldn't help yourself.
D: 我这里情况有变 那个提议还算数吗?
C: 当然, 我需要钱
D: 什么时候可以用?
C: 只要比特币一进到 我的帐户, 我就出发
她卖♥♥给你的是...
She sold you something...
一个不属于她的东西
that didn't belong to her.
就是这样
Yeah.
妈的, 妈的, 我不知道 妈的
Oh, fuck. Fuck. I didn't know. Fuck.
我发誓只有一个客户而已
I swear it was only the one client.
杰瑞米, 一个该死的非自愿单身者 他原本要杀了我
Jeremy, a fucking incel. He was going to kill me.
打勾勾? 什么?
Pinky promise? What?
好, 这是他干的好事 他就是个该死的疯子
Okay. He did this. He's a fucking psycho.
我才是该死的疯子,1961年就获得认证了
I'm the fucking psycho. Certified since 1961.
他人在哪?
Where is he?
我不知道, 拜托, 求你放过我
I don't know. Please. Please, please.
天啊
Oh, God!
你到底知不知道这个小镇 就是个虚有其表的地方
Do you have any idea what kind of luxury wasteland this town is?
原本跟你聊得还蛮开心的, 还算有点成果
I mean, look, I was really enjoying our productive dialogue.
但要是我再不赶快离开 我真的就快发疯了
However, if I'm not wheels up soon, I'm gonna freak the fuck out.
谁来救救我?
Please help me!
我值得比希尔顿饭店更好的待遇吧? 什么?
Do I deserve more than a Hilton? What?
回答我, 医生, 我是不是值得 比希尔顿饭店更好的待遇?
Answer me, Doc. Do I deserve more than the fucking Hilton?
对, 没错, 天啊, 没错
Yes, yes! Oh, my God, yes!
我认同
I agree.
大家总是说我难搞又没耐性
People always accuse me of being a high-maintenance girlie and impatient.
我就会说: “不好意思, 我就是讨厌
I'm just, like, "Excuse me for having an aversion
臭虫和干掉的精♥液♥污渍”, 对吧?
to bedbugs and dry jizz stains," right?
如果我要替这些人做肮脏事
If I'm gonna be doing the dirty work for these people,
我当然值得拥有最棒的东西
best believe I deserve the best.
把他找出来, 医生
Find him, Doc.
不然你失去的就不只是手臂
Before you lose more than the arm.
这就对了
Yeah. Oh.
是谁打给我?是谁打给我这个猛♥男♥?
Who's calling your boy? Who's calling big daddy?
那个医生
医生, 你好吗?有话快说
What's up, Doc? Talk to your boy.
杰瑞米, 嗨, 我只是想确认一下 你现在身体还好吗?
Jeremy, hi. Just following up to make sure you're feeling well
对改造后的成果还满意吗?
and happy with your Nu U results.
医生, 我的成果?实在是太猛了
My results, Doc? Oh, these results. They-They-They are something else.
你真的很有一套, 医生, 听到没?
You did your damn thing. Whoo! Ooh, you hear that, Doc?
你还在镇上?
You're still in town?
原本我应该离开的, 等一下, 慢着, 医生
I was supposed to leave. Hold on a second. Hold on, Doc.
翻到正面来, 把那条腿给我 就躺在那里, 宝贝
Flip around. This way. Give me that leg. You lie there, baby.
你的脚美极了
Ooh! You got some pretty feet. You got some pretty feet.
我还在镇上, 医生 我正忙着跟一个小妞打交道
I'm still here, Doc. 'Cause this kitty cat was talking to me.
太好了, 你过来做个简单的回诊吧
Excellent. Let's have you come in for a quick follow-up.
你需要第二剂来维持手术的效果
You, uh, need a second dosage to maintain the effects of the procedure.
什么?那你之前怎么没告诉我?
What? Why didn't you tell me that before?
杰瑞米, 你人在哪? 我甚至可以去找你, 求你了
Where are you, Jeremy? I can even come to you. Please.
你根本是在耍我, 马上过来 医生, 我现在正在打炮
You fucking with me. Come over right now, Doc, 'cause I'm in it.
完全无法自拔