But am I surprised, truly? No.
你想让我感到惊艳,对吧?
You want to amaze me, right?
就像你要我赞叹你的电动车
Like you wanted me to gasp at your electric car,
飞往金星和火星的太空船
at the spaceship to Venus and Mars,
还有重要政♥治♥性职务人士死在非洲
and the peptides in Africa,
以及新的机器人还是什么的
and a new robotic whatever.
无论是过去还是现在 你从未让我刮目相看过
I am not now nor have I ever been impressed with you.
那又怎样?即使你现在看起来就像…
So what? Now you look like a…
有点走样的布鲁斯韦伯模特儿
slightly aging Bruce Weber model.
容我说一句,去死吧
And I say, go fuck yourself.
我才不会为你鼓掌
I'm not clapping for you.
你让我心累
You exhaust me.
你这副样子根本换汤不换药,你这个小丑
You're the same dumpster with a fresh coat of paint, you clown boy.
好吧,既然这样
Okay, well.
你的废物基因
Your garbage genes
生出了两个废物小孩
produced two garbage children.
在未来的50年还得要有人 负起照顾他们的责任
And somebody's gonna have to hold their hands for the next 50 years,
那个人绝对不会是我
and it ain't gonna be me.
我听你在放屁
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. All right.
好吧
All right.
你能想象全世界接下来 会受到多大的心灵震撼吗?
Can you imagine the mind fuck that the rest of the world's gonna have?
职业运动员的体格
The physicality of a professional athlete,
25岁年轻人的血液检验数值
the blood work of a 25yearold.
只要一针
A single shot,
就能解决所有的问题
onesizefitsall cureall for everything.
你就是该死的吸血鬼
You're a fucking vampire.
诺斯费拉图吸血鬼
A Nosferatu.
没错
Yes.
你以为你能若无其事地回到社会上 不会有人察觉吗?
And you think you can stroll back into society without anybody noticing?
不,不,重点来了
Mmm. No, no. That's the point.
我就是世上最棒的活广♥告♥
I'm the world's greatest goddamn advertisement
宣传最热门的超级新药 能让人不费吹灰之力就变美
for the hottest new super drug that makes you effortlessly beautiful.
完美无瑕,甚至能长生不老
Perfect even, for eternity.
不必节食
You don't have to diet.
也不必运动
You don't have to exercise.
食品药物管理局对此或许会有意见
Well, the FDA might have something to say about that.
没错 食品药物管理局?
Yeah. The FDA?
拜托
Please.
他们根本毫无用处
They're useless.
他们现在不具意义了 背后有人在操控他们
They're meaningless now. They're aa phantom agency.
一旦大众听到了风声
Once the public gets a whiff of this,
并且看到了可能性
and they see what's possible,
你觉得那些照章办事的废物官僚
you think some red tape mope
或吃着中风药的老古板参议员 会阻止这一切吗?
or stuffy senator on stroke medication is gonna get in the way of this?
礼来、诺和诺德
Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk.
没有人会在乎…
Nobody's gonna give a shit about that kind of small potatoes.
娇生,艾伯维
…那种微不足道的小事
…about that kind of small potatoes.
是兆,不是数十亿
Trillions, not billions.
是数兆元
Trillions.
先是迅速改良,接着大量生产
This rapid refinement, followed by mass production,
把价格压得很低 低到让大家都觉得负担得起
aggressively priced but low enough to feel attainable by everyone.
等到这玩意上市后 就会有很多刷爆的信♥用♥卡♥
There are gonna be so many… …maxedout credit cards
和被掏空的大学基金
and empty college funds when this shit hits the market.
我会挪出时间
I'll leave some room in my schedule
去海牙拜访你和你的朋友
to visit you and your friends at The Hague.
不,不
No, no.
我的血脉
My blood,
只有我的血脉
and mine alone,
才能让我赚大钱
is the liquid gold here.
这么说吧,我们已经达成了一个独家协议
Let's just say we worked out an exclusive arrangement.
而且万无一失
A bulletproof one.
缺乏真正的才华一直是你最大的心结
Lack of real talent was always your biggest insecurity.
说穿了,你不过就是一个外表亮眼
A monster who's just simply a shiny salesman
穿着廉价西装在搞推销的衣冠禽兽
in a metaphorical cheap suit.
我告诉你一件事,希望你认真听我说
Let me tell you something, and I hope you'll listen to me very carefully.
你母亲是唯一会记得你的人
Your mother is the only person that will ever remember you,
那是因为你出生时所带给她的痛苦
and that's because the pain you caused her when you were born.
你就是这么微不足道
That's how insignificant you are
因为你这个人完全没有能力
because of the sheer lack of capability as a human
对社会有所贡献
to contribute to society.
你的阴谋不会让你成为不死之身
This ploy of yours, it doesn't make you immortal.
也不会拯救我们,只会终结我们
It doesn't save us. It ends us.
你真可悲
You're sad.
竟然拒绝与我一起成为
To turn down the chance
亚当与夏娃
to be Eve to my Adam…
共同创造一个全新的种族、全新的世界
…create a whole new race, a whole new world.
你简直是疯了
You're mad.
我好气自己在几年前竟然没杀了你
I'm mad I didn't kill you years ago!
我是讲真的,宝贝
Oh! And that's true, babe.
我才不要参与这一切
I'm not going to be part of any of this.
但我可能会警告全世界你所打的如意算盘
But I might warn the world about what you're up to
穿着1988年最可爱的
wearing the most delightful Christian Lacroix
克里斯蒂安♥拉♥克鲁瓦系列服饰
from the 1988 collection.
那才叫美
That is beauty.
还要多久?
How much longer?
就快好了
Moments.
我们电击并放大了组织样本
We have shocked and amplified the tissue sample
来重现生命周期,就是…
to replicate the life span of the…
是什么? 我觉得没必要
The what? Well, I don't see much point
把美素叫成别的名字 就直接这么称呼它吧
in calling the Beauty anything other than what it really is.
一个完全成形,具备突变能力 能自我复♥制♥的病毒
A fully formed mutating, selfreplicating virus.
哇
Whoa! Whoa!
刚才那是怎样? 美素的生命周期结束了
What the fuck was that? The end of the Beauty's lifespan.
最新数据显示在注射后约855天后
The latest data indicates that roughly 855 days after dosage…
感染美素会出现一种灾难性的反应
infection with the Beauty, a type of catastrophic reaction occurs.
看起来就像是一场该死的爆♥炸♥
That looked like a fucking explosion.
我们称之为"启动生酮"
Ignition ketosis, we call it.
你这个只会对显微镜打手♥枪♥的混帐
You microscopehumping motherfucker.
你自认为聪明,对吧?
You think you're so clever, don't you?
我告诉过你可能会出现异常
I told you there could be anomalies.
异常?性传播才是异常
Anomalies? Sexual transmission is an anomaly.
那可是该死的生化武器
That is a fucking bioweapon.
事情还有转机
It doesn't have to be.
你要我怎么卖♥♥出去?
How am I supposed to sell this?
那我的人生呢?
What about my life?
855天后我会发生什么事?
What happens to me in 855 days?
杰佛森
Jefferson!
解决掉他
Finish it.
拜托,请你等一下
Please. Wait, wait.
我可以救你
I can save you.
我会找别人代劳 时间不多了
I'll find somebody else for that. There isn't enough time.
即使是最聪明的人 也要花上数年才能追上我的脚步
Even the most brilliant minds would take years to retrace my steps by then.
我…该死,我可以搞定
II… Fuck. I can manage it.
我可以研发稳定剂、加强剂 预防酮症的治疗方法
I can create stabilizers, boosters, treatments to prevent the ketosis.
你也可以把那些卖♥♥出去 我会找到解药的,佛斯特先生
You can sell those as well. I will find a cure, Mr. Forst.
我会让配方臻于完美
I will perfect the formula.
你不知道自己创造了什么,对吧?
You have no idea what you created, do you?
当奥本海默启动三位一体核试验时
When Oppenheimer prepared to press the button at Trinity,
他早就知道有一种可能性
he knew there was a possibility,
哪怕几率再小,只要释放出那种力量
however small, that unleashing that kind of power
就会点燃大气层并摧毁世界
would ignite the atmosphere and destroy the world.
他做了该做的事
He did what needed to be done.
科学必须向前迈进
Science must move forward.
伟大的成就必然伴随着风险和代价
Great things do not come without risk, cost.
我们都致力于改善你目前的状态
WWe're both invested in improving upon your current state.
我说过让我照顾你,我是讲真的
I told you to let me be your caretaker and I meant it.
你根本不在乎我
You don't give a shit about me.
你只是沉迷于自己的小小创作而已
You just get off on fondling your little creation,
你这该死的书呆子
you fucking nerd.
我知道这令人难以接受,但…
I know it's been difficult to accept,