I'm in this thing like jelly.
简直爽翻天, 超级爽
Hit the home run, hit the home run, hit the...
在上完这个小妞之前 我人就在市中心的凯悦酒店
I'm at the Hyatt downtown till this kitty stops purring.
加把劲, 让我升♥天♥吧, 升...
Hit the home run, hit the home run, hit the...
我已经照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
没错
You did.
谢了, 医生
Thanks, Doc.
我们办到了, 谢谢
We did it. Thank you.
我知道, 很棒的新造型
I know. Fantastic new look,
但人生总是很快被现实打脸, 对吧?
but then, blammo, life just comes at you real fast, doesn't it?
放开我
Get off me.
我欣赏你
I like you.
杰瑞米, 身为一个直言不讳的人 我就直说了
Jeremy, as a man of radical honesty, I'll just come right out and say it.
我是专门解决麻烦的人
I'm a professional eliminator of problems
而我的老板认为你是个麻烦
and my boss has decided you're a problem.
去你的, 去你的老板, 我什么都没做
Fuck you. Fuck your boss. I didn't do shit.
我受够跟你瞎耗了, 杰瑞米
I'm done fucking around with you, Jeremy.
克莱儿的确是个性感尤物, 对吧?
Real piece that Claire bear was, wasn't she?
是啊, 俗话说得好 “天下没有白吃的午餐”
Yeah. Well, as the saying goes, if it feels too good to be true.
我没看到这里有保险套包装纸
I don't see any condom wrappers around here,
所以我猜你跟她也没戴套
so I'm assuming that you went raw dog with this one too.
不然我要怎么办?是她先勾引我的
What was I supposed to do? She came on to me, man.
你有跟她说自己得了性病吗?
You didn't tell her about your little STD situation, did you?
什么?
What?
难道你一点都不好奇是怎么回事或是原因
You're not even the slightest bit curious as to how or why
或是自己为什么会变成这样吗?
or what made you this way?
没有, 我只是很惊讶她竟然对我有意思
No. I mean, I was just shocked she was kind of into me.
打给她, 她一定有给你电♥话♥号♥码
Call her. I'm sure she gave you her number.
快打给她
Call her.
甜心 你是谁?
Hey, pudding. Who is this?
还问咧, 你没把我的号♥码存起来吗? 没有
Who is... You don't have my number saved? No.
什么?是我啊, 黑猛♥男♥
What? It's me, chocolate daddy.
你现在穿的是什么衣服?
What are you wearing?
你很性感
You're so sexy.
既然我这么性感, 不如你上来一趟吧
You're so sexy. Well, if I'm so sexy, why don't you come on up?
要不是我在家休息 我现在一定在电梯里了
If I wasn't home in my bed, I'd be in the elevator right now.
她说她回家了
She said she went home.
明明是你说自己七点下班的
You told me you was getting off at 7:00.
我提早回家了, 我不太舒服
I went home early. I feel like shit.
我觉得自己好像快生病了
I think I'm coming down with something.
整个人突然发高烧
This crazy fever just, like, hit me out of nowhere.
听好, 宝贝, 我发烧了 只有那颗翘臀才能治好我
Well, listen, baby. I got a fever that only that ass can cure.
不如这样, 我去找你好了 真的吗?
Mmm. Tell you what, I'll come to you. Really?
对, 我去找你
Yeah, I'll come for you.
我会带感冒药、运动饮料 退烧药和几根香蕉
I'll-I'll bring you NyQuil, Gatorade, Tylenol, a couple of bananas,
美味的家常鸡汤 姜汁汽水和丽滋饼干过去
the good homestyle chicken soup, ginger ale and a Ritz cracker.
让猛♥男♥为你效劳 你人真好
Let daddy do that for you. You're an angel.
我把地址传给你
I'll text you my address.
黑猛♥男♥要来找你了, 宝贝 我马上过去, 我马上过去
Chocolate daddy coming for you, baby. I'm on the way. I'm on the way.
你就是个大变♥态♥, 对吧? 好吧, 穿上衣服跟鞋子, 时间不多了
You're a sick fuck, ain't you? Okay, get your clothes and shoes on. Ticktock.
不, 没有她, 我是不会离开的
No, I'm not leaving here without her.
检测结果是阴性 你得上该死的飞机, 库柏
If you test negative, you're getting on the goddamn plane, Cooper.
纽约这个案子简直是骇人听闻
This New York thing is fucked.
听好, 我们会找到她的 我已经使出浑身解数了
Look, we will find her. I'm throwing everything at it.
让我留在这里带领团队
Let me stay here and lead the team.
听好, 我为了这件事已经赌上一切
Look, I put my nuts on the line for this thing.
我在兰利还有一些朋友
I still got some friends over at Langley.
他们派了快反部队待命 就像《黑鹰计划》一样
They put a QRF on standby. Some real Black Hawk Down shit.
你记得我哥在波士顿被逮捕后 我想找那些当地警♥察♥帮忙时
Do you remember what you told me after my brother got jammed up in Boston
你跟我说了什么吗?
and I wanted to lean on those local cops?
被逮捕?他喝醉了, 还冲进一间便利商店
Jammed up? He got hammered and ran into a seven-Eleven.
你跟我说了什么?
What did you tell me?
对, 没错, 当局者迷
Yeah, I get it. Too close to it.
我有听进去, 现在轮到你了
I listened. Now it's your turn.
你脱困了, 而这里需要你
You beat this shit, and we need you here
这样我们才能动员所有人力 把整件事拼凑起来
so we can have all hands putting together the pieces of this thing.
库柏麦德森
血液检测结果
一切正常, 长官
All clear, sir.
距离你的目的地还有五分钟
You are five minutes from your destination.
好, 该来暖身了
All right, time to pregame.
这就对了
Yep.
我知道这有违常理
Counterintuitive, I know,
但游艇摇滚乐最能让我全神贯注了
but, uh, you know, just yacht rock just lasers my focus like nothing else.
克里斯多弗克罗斯, 《航行》
来吧, 杰瑞米
Come on, Jeremy. Hey.
就是这一段, 杰瑞米
Right here, Jeremy.
来唱最后一段, 来唱最后一段
Take the last part.
快点, 唱吧, 杰瑞米, 唱下一段
Come on, Jeremy. Sing the next part.
我没听过这首歌♥, 所以我要...
I don't know this song. So, I'ma just...
不准对克里斯多弗克罗斯不敬
Don't you dare disrespect Christopher Cross
在他最畅销的曲目 播到一半时逃跑, 懂吗?
and try to escape in the middle of his biggest hit, okay?
这男人已经吃尽够多苦头了 你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
The man has been through enough. What the fuck are you talking about?
克里斯多弗克理斯克罗斯?搞屁啊
Christopher crisscross? What the fuck?
在1980年 克里斯多弗克罗斯很红, 懂吗?
In 1980, Christopher Cross was the shit, right?
五张白金唱片
Five times platinum.
五座葛莱美大奖
Five major Grammys.
在获得所有荣誉和成功之后 他得到了什么?
After all the accolades and success, what did it get him, huh?
他得到了什么?有在听吗? 不, 说真的, 我不知道
Je... What-What did it get him? Hello? No, really... I don't know.
黑人根本没在听克里斯多弗克罗斯的歌♥
Black people don't listen to Christopher Cross.
你说什么? 我不知道
What are you talking? I don't know, man.
他的事业彻底完蛋, 就是这样
Put his career in the grave. That's what.
我相信你一定会问 怎么可能会有这种事?
Now, I'm sure you're asking yourself, how could that possibly have happened?
他很快就走红
Well, he got really popular really fast.
那个年代还没有全年无休的社群媒体狗屁
And this is in an era without all the 24-7 social media bullshit.
接着他开始出席颁奖典礼和走红毯
So, then he starts showing up to the award shows and red carpets.
然后大家才开始认真注意到他, 他们说
And then people really get their first good look at him, and they're like,
“他只是个普通人而已”
"He's just-just a regular guy."
头有点秃, 身形微胖
A little balding, a little fat.
我爱他, 他简直是一代之声
I loved him. Voice of a generation.
但随着MTV的崛起, 情况变得愈来愈糟
But with MTV exploding onto the scene, shit just only got worse.
就像你明明能看半裸的玛丹娜扭腰摆臀
You know, it's like, why would you wanna watch a music video of a real person
何必还要看普通人的音乐录影带呢?
when you could be watching a gyrating, half-naked Madonna, right?
所以下次你在打手♥枪♥的时候...
So, next time you're tugging on that thick, wet, noodle dick...
不要碰我啦 ...记住这一点
Stop touching my shit. ...Remember that.
好吗?
Okay?
这个世界对其貌不扬的人很残酷 对平凡人很残酷
World is cruel to people who aren't beautiful. To normal people.
真♥他♥妈♥的残酷
Fucking cruel.
记住那首歌♥的歌♥词
Learn the fucking words to that song.
好了
Wow.
哇
Wow.
很不错的社区
Nice neighborhood.
来吧
Come on.
动作快, 杰瑞米, 快走
Come on, Jeremy. Walk.
就是这样
All right.
就是这里了
There we go.
她应该不在家 少来, 快点, 再按一次门铃
I don't think she's home. Come on, come on. Ring the bell again.
好吧, 闪开, 去角落那里 什么?
All right. Time-out. Corner. Over there. What?
闪开, 去角落那里, 待在那里别动
Time-out. Corner. Over there. Stay over there.
好
Okay.
好了, 开门
All right, open up.
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
走楼梯上去
Up the steps.
有人在吗?
Hello.
该死
Shit.
够了, 住手
Enough. Enough!
来吧
Come on.
大脑还是心脏? 什么?
Brain or heart? What?
这才不是什么皆大欢喜的结局
This isn't a happily ever after situation.
我刚救了你一命
I just saved your life.
作为回报, 我不会花一个下午的时间
And in return, I'm not gonna spend the afternoon