We have a family therapy session
因为我们的儿子已经住院三周了
because our son has been in the hospital for the past three weeks.
医院?
The hospital?
一周一万元的类鸦♥片♥度假村
A ten-grand-a-week opioid resort.
他试图自杀
He tried to kill himself.
妈的,那个白♥痴♥连一个绳结都打不好
Fuck. The cretin can't even tie a decent knot.
为什么他不能像他的兄弟一样
Why can't he be like his brother and drive a sports franchise
搞垮一支职业球队来发泄心情呢?
into the ground, you know, just to feel better?
听好,我们都恨透彼此了
Look, I hate your fucking guts, and you hate mine.
我们不能离婚,因为我们的钱多到爆
And we can't get divorced because we have too much fucking money
失去任何一毛钱都会是...
and to lose any of it would be such...
甜美的哀愁
sweet sorrow.
但我有个好东西要给你 你一定会喜欢的,老婆
But I'm bringing you something you're gonna like, mama.
是无法分辨邮箱和人的
Is it self-driving software that can't tell the difference between a mailbox and a person?
自动驾驶软体吗?
Or an algorithm that drives teen girls to eating disorders? Hmm?
还是让青少女饮食失调的演算法?
Or an algorithm that drives teen girls to eating disorders? Hmm?
都不是
No.
是强大到连医学都会被淘汰的 新一代生物科技
Generational biotech so powerful it will make medicine obsolete.
拜托,弗兰妮
Come on, Franny.
你什么时候看到我这么兴奋过? 你应该试试看
When have you seen me this excited about something? You should try it.
想象一下如果我能再看到 你当年的那一点昔日风采
Imagine if I can see just a glimmer of your glory years again.
也许我就不必再雇用骚货助理了
Maybe I wouldn't have to hire any more slutty assistants.
光是想到跟你有最细微的肢体接触
The idea of the slightest physical contact
就让我想吞下自己的呕吐物
with you makes me swallow my own vomit.
好,那我呢?
Okay, well, what about me?
我得亲眼看着你穿着飘逸的长袍 一摇一摆地走过去
I have to watch you waddling around in your breezy kaftans.
几乎掩饰不了你那健壮如...
Barely disguising a body that's built like...
一袋假日火腿的身体
a sack of holiday hams.
可怕的人形怪物先生
Mr. Horrifying Monster of a Human Being.
我这辈子都在追求美貌
I spent all my life chasing beauty,
完美、饮食、健身教练、针头
perfection, diet, trainer, needles,
手术刀、万灵丹、洗面乳
scalpel, elixirs, cleansers.
我以为这会让我感觉良好 感到健康、快乐又满足
I thought it would make me feel good, healthy and happy and content.
能够帮我找到一种伴侣
It would help me find a kind of mate that would help me
帮助我建立梦寐以求的生活 一个我值得拥有的生活
build a life I wanted, the life that I deserved.
直到有一天如梦初醒
And then one day you wake up,
发现自己达成拼命追求的目标后 却不知所措
and you realize that you are the dog that caught the car.
而你梦想中的生活...
And your dream life...
其实是我的黄金监狱
...is actually my golden prison.
也许是时候把一切烧成灰烬了
Maybe it's time to burn it all down.
你简直就是他妈的疯子
You're fucking psychotic.
好啊,烧啊,尽量烧
Yeah, burn it, go ahead.
对,尽量烧,烧啊,烧啊 把一切都烧光光
Yeah, go ahead, burn it, burn it, burn the whole fucking thing down,
把整间该死的房♥子都给我烧光光
burn the whole fucking house down!
我可能真的会这么做
I might do just that.
当我领悟到美丽无法解决任何事情后
Once I learned that beauty is the answer to nothing,
我变得前所未有地快乐
I became the happiest I've ever been.
维伦莱明,45岁
行业:加密货币业,身价:350亿
做好你该死的工作
Do your fucking job.
不要让我再说第二遍
I don't want to have to tell you again.
罗南怀尔德,61岁
行业:银行业,身价:960亿
是不会帮我开门吗?快去拿我该死的行李
Well, you can't open the fucking door for me? Get my fucking bags.
凯蒂蒙森,70岁
行业:跨国零售业,身价:250亿
艾克索祖佛,74岁
行业:采矿与化石燃料业 身价:180亿
别熄火,乔赛亚
Keep it warm, Josiah.
拜伦佛斯特,63岁
地球上最有钱的人
小心点
Be careful.
这里的每个人都还在等你翘辫子
You know, everybody in this place is still waiting for you to kick it.
我还有时间先杀了你们这些秃鹰
There's still time for me to kill you vultures first.
我猜在明天过后 我们就得找新的尸体绕圈了
I guess after tomorrow, we're gonna have to find a new carcass to circle.
是啊,我会有新的问题
Yeah, I'll have new problems.
怎么说? 看看我
Like what? Look at me.
如果这玩意有他们说的一半好
If this shit works half as good as they say,
我们该如何解释自己突然变得不同?
how the hell are we supposed to explain how different we suddenly look?
你什么时候开始向别人解释了?
Since when do you explain anything to anyone?
这次不一样
Well, this is different.
我有股东、董事会
I've got shareholders, the board.
那就管他们去死
Then fuck all that.
你打算怎么做?
So what's your big plan?
我?
Me?
我应该会采用历久不衰的名人整型手术
I guess I'll go with the tried and true celebrity plastic surgery routine
还有饮食和运动的屁话
and that diet and exercise baloney.
我应该不会那么做
I don't think I'm gonna do that.
我想我会把一切抛诸脑后
I think I'm just gonna throw it all in the rearview
而且买♥♥一座山或一座岛
and buy a mountain or an island.
下半辈子再也不跟任何人说话
Never speak to anybody for the rest of my life.
除了我带来的新玩物
Except for the newest piece of ass that I fly in,
但你做自己就好,宝贝,做自己就好
but you do you, baby kins, you do you.
来吧,一起加入我们
Come. Come join us.
请各位别拘束
Please, make yourselves comfortable.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在,请各位见证
Now, bear witness.
四百万年前,人类演化史上 出现了一个里程碑时刻
Four million years ago, a landmark moment in human evolution occurred.
我们发展出双足步行 也就是用两条腿走路的能力
We developed bipedalism, the ability to walk on two legs.
从那时起,我们的大脑扩展了 认知能力提升了
From there, our brains enlarged, cognitive abilities expanded,
我们可以使用工具 并开启了农业和工业革命
we could use tools and started agricultural and industrial revolutions.
在过去一个半世纪 我们让科技和医学进步到
Over the last century and a half, we advanced technology and medicine
足以让人类的平均寿命提升了将近50年
far enough that life expectancy has improved by nearly 50 years.
在场有些人已经超越了平均寿命
Some of you in this room have already beaten the average.
但岁月不饶人
But age has taken its toll.
俗话说:「时间无人能敌 它是人类的最终障碍」
Time, as they say, is undefeated, the last great stumbling block of mankind.
于是,你给了我一个任务
In response, you tasked me with a mission.
长寿与美学的曼哈顿计画
The Manhattan Project of Longevity and Aesthetics.
各位先生女士 向你们残破不堪的身体道别吧
Ladies and gentlemen, say goodbye to your old broken-down bodies.
容我为各位介绍「美素」
I introduce to you The Beauty.
在我赢得第二座诺贝尔奖之前
Just before winning my second Nobel Prize,
我发现了高度专业基因疗法的力量
I discovered the power of highly specialized gene therapies,
但我忍♥不住好奇,如果我们创造出
but I couldn't help but wonder what... what if we created
一群可以被重新改写 用途无限的特殊蛋白质和核糖核酸呢?
a broad spectrum group of specialized reprogrammable proteins and RNA.
那确实令人兴奋,但真正的突破
Exciting, sure, but the real breakthrough,
能让我得到第三座诺贝尔奖的突破
the one that will get me Nobel number three,
就是将这些强大的蛋白质
was packaging those powerful proteins
装入史上设计出 功能最残酷高效的病毒载体内
with the most ruthlessly efficient viral gain of functionality ever designed.
这让我们能从头重建你的DNA 一个细胞接着一个细胞
This will allow us to completely rebuild your DNA from scratch, cell by cell.
你讲了好多废话
A lot of blah-blah here.
对啊,一副要卖♥♥我排水孔清洁剂的样子
Yeah, sounds like you're trying to sell me drain cleaner.
我们直接切入重点吧
Let's just get to the brass tacks.
那种程度的重建 会让你的身体达到最完美的状态
A rebuild of that scale unleashes the most perfect version of your physical self.
请看
Take a look.
71岁男性,摄护腺癌第4期
Seventy-one-year-old male, stage four prostate cancer,
心脏问题、脑部退化、肥胖,你们懂的
heart trouble, declining brain activity, obese, you get the picture...
一旦美素发挥作用...
Once The Beauty has gone to work...
我喜欢他
I like him.
他的癌症消失了,再也不会复发
His cancer is vaporized, never to return.
心肺能力全面提升,体脂率6%的精瘦肌肉
Increased cardiac capacity, lean muscle with 6% body fat,
骨质密度增加,大脑突触更快
bone density increased, faster brain synapses.
也许你♥爸♥在家族公路旅行时 烟不离手,谁在乎?
Maybe your dad chain-smoked during family road trips. Who cares?
你妈在怀着你时 一边吃药一边灌伏特加?
Mom chased pills and vodka while pregnant with you?
根本无关紧要 我认真问
Irrelevant. Serious question.
我会有超大的老二吗?
Am I gonna have, like, a huge cock?
也不是说我需要啦
Not that I need it.
在外观上各方面都会完美无缺
Aesthetically perfect in every way.
我动过四次手术 用了几加仑的生理食盐水
It took four operations, and a few gallons of saline,
但我已经拥有25岁女孩的胸部了
but I already have the tits of a 25-year-old.
它们会变得如何?
What happens to them?
任何非生物性物质在重建过程中都会分解
Any non-biological items will dissolve during the rebuilds.
你现在觉得它们很棒
You think they are great now...
等到明天就知道了
just wait until tomorrow.
不会留下任何缝线或疤痕吗?
And there's not a stitch or a scar involved in all this?
一剂静脉注射就搞定了