15.2.
16.4
16.4.
70.0…
70.0…
低温储存室
管他的
Fuck it.
好耶
Yeah!
你好,我是…
Hey. I'm…
我是…
I'm… I'm Mike. I'm…
我是…我是麦克,我是…
I'm… I'm Mike. I'm…
你好,我是麦克
Hey, I'm Mike.
嘿,珍,嘿,珍
Oh! Hohoho! Hey, Jen. Hey, Jen.
对,我现在有在健身了,所以…
Yeah, I mean, I work out now, so.
珍,你想吃点可丽饼吗?
Jen, you wanna have some crepes?
当然好啊,我想吃点可丽饼
S… Sure, sure, I'll have some crepes.
好,那你想来我家吗?
Yeah, would you wanna come over to my place?
当然,我很乐意
Oh, sure, I'd love that.
克莱拉 天啊,谁在那里?别伤害我
Clara. Oh, my God, who's there? Don't hurt me.
没事的,是我,麦克
It's okay. It's just me, Mike.
不,听起来不像麦克
No. Doesn't sound like Mike.
克莱拉,拜托,你得相信我,好吗?
Clara, please, you have to trust me, all right?
别担心,我看起来不一样了 但我保证是我,好吗?
Don't worry, I look different, but I promise it's me, all right?
你说得对,克莱拉
You were right, Clara.
我需要大胆一点
I needed to be bold.
我注射了
I took it.
就是实验室里的东西,然后…
That stuff from the lab and, uh…
这就是它的功用
And this is what it does.
简直就是某种奇迹,对吧?
It's really kind of a miracle, huh?
怎么会… 没事的
How… It's okay.
我刚好捡到这个
It fell off a truck.
这是给你的
It's for you.
麦克…
Mike…
麦克?
Mike?
你觉得我现在有气场了吗?
Think I got rizz now?
那就来注射吧
Let's do it.
不,不,等一下
No, no, no, wait.
要是它搞混了呢?
What if it gets confused?
如果它没让我成为理想中的自己呢?
What if it doesn't turn me into what I'm supposed to be?
克莱拉… 我不知道
Clara… No, no.
我的荷尔蒙整个大乱
My hormones are all over the place.
雌激素和睾固酮在互相拉扯
There's estrogen, testosterone wrestling with each other.
我甚至不知道我体内发生了什么事
I don't even know what's going on inside of me anymore.
好… 不,不,但我不在乎
OkayNo, no, no, but I don't care.
老娘没在怕
I don't care.
我得试试看
I have to try.
我必须相信…
I have to believe
只要我内心知道自己是那样的女人 我最后一定会成为她
that if I'm the woman I know I am, that's what I'll become.
没错
Exactly.
如果这辈子
For once in my life,
能给我一次机会,让我的外表
if I've been given the chance for the outside
真正反映出我内心的样子
to look like what I feel on the inside,
我就必须把握
I have to take it.
要大胆一点,对吧? 没错
Be bold, right? Yeah.
听我的声音,好吗?
Hear my voice, all right?
有我在,我就在这里
I've got you. I'm right here.
对,你会因为发烧而昏倒
Yes, you're gonna collapse from the fever.
巴不得自己赶快死掉
You're gonna pray for death.
然后你就会开始转变,懂吗?
Then you'll begin to transform, all right?
转变成全新的你
Become a new you.
你过去的样子会消失
Your old form literally melts away.
我全身在发烫
I'm burning!
你会晕过去,你会晕过去,没事的
You're gonna pass out. You're gonna pass out, it's all right.
什么?我…
What? I…
这是梦吗?
Is this a dream?
我已经死了吗?
Did I die?
事实上,克莱拉,你已经成为那个梦了
Actually, Clara, you're the dream now.
是你一直想成为的 那个真实存在,活生生的梦幻女孩
Kind of real, goddamn living dream girl that you've always wanted to be.
这是你应得的
You deserve to be.
去看看吧
Go look.
天啊
Oh, my God.
成功了
It worked.
真的成功了
It really did work.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
两年后
我要让他痛不欲生
I want this one to hurt.
对,因为我们总是伤害最爱的人
Yeah, because we always hurt the ones we love.
他偷了我的血清以及加强剂
He stole my serum and my boosters.
不是第三♥级♥,而是第一级
And not the level 3, the tier 1A.
那是我留给朋友和自己要用的
It was reserved for me to distribute to my friends and myself.
他效力于你,却偷了你的配方 让其他人感染
He worked for you, he stole your formula, infected people.
你既生气又性奋,我懂
You're pissed and horny. I get it.
我提高了神经毒素的剂量 所以他应该会摇得更剧烈,口吐白沫
I upped the nerve toxin, so he should wriggle a little more, foam at the mouth.
有我在
I got you.
为什么大家就不能安分守己?
Why can't people just leave life alone?
是因为贪婪还是愚蠢?
Is it greed or stupidity?
长得好看的人总认为自己可以破例
Beautiful people don't think the rules apply to them.