It‘s your literal bones that make you unfuckable.
让你无法得到该有的幸福
And keep you from the happiness you are entitled to.
我们来解决这个问题吧
So let‘s fix that.
来打断几根骨头吧
Let‘s break some bones.
刚出炉的监识报告
Rush forensics.
有出现什么特征吗?
Any patterns?
很明显的特征
A strong one.
太好了,我们来看看
Great. Let‘s see.
这是巴黎世家的模特儿 露比罗斯戴尔的照片
Here are the photographs of the Balenciaga model Ruby Rossdale,
卡莉德索夫 在大笨钟对面的宾士车里被活活烧死
Carine de Serf, burned alive in a Mercedes across from Big Ben.
还有来自柏林的约翰葛罗斯 一个爱穿皮革的异装癖
Johann Groff, leather enthusiast and self-immolator from Berlin.
没有监视器影片,都是从牙科纪录查到的
No surveillance video, all traced from dental records.
好 这是他们的模特儿照片
Okay. Now, here are their modeling photos.
慢着,等等,等一下
Hey, hold on, hold on.
这是什么?这绝对不是同一批人
What am I looking at? These aren‘t the same people.
一定是搞错了 牙科纪录
This is a mistake. Dental records.
我从未见过这种情况
I‘ve never seen anything like it.
所以你的意思是所有受害者都成了模特儿
So you‘re telling me that all the victims became models.
全部都是,奇怪的是 他们全在事业蒸蒸日上的第二年出事
All of them. All oddly two years into flourishing careers.
是同一间模特儿经纪公♥司♥吗?
Was... The same modeling agency?
有任何关联吗?
Any connective tissue?
没有,不同的经纪公♥司♥,也没有关联 没有证据显示他们互相认识
No, different agencies, no connection, no proof they knew each other either.
好扯,我猜是整形手术
Wild. Plastic surgery, I guess.
最顶级的整形手术
Best one you can buy.
对,只要施打足以致命的瘦瘦针 人人都能有颧骨
Yeah, throw in enough Mounjaro to kill a horse, and anyone can have cheekbones.
“瘦瘦针”,那是什么?
Mounjaro, what-what is that?
拜托,你要知道这群人
Come on. You do realize none of these people had
竟然都没有社群媒体帐号♥ 也太不像模特儿的作风了
a social media profile, which doesn‘t track with models.
他们简直活在阴影中
I mean, they were living in the shadows.
你看这个
Check this out.
所有受害者在两年前
All the victims cut off any contact
也跟原生家庭或朋友断绝了联♥系♥
with any primary family or friends two years ago as well.
两名女性是美国人,后来移居国外
Two women were Americans turned expats.
这个德国人保留了姓名、身分和住址 因为他是该死的德国人
The German kept his name, identity, and residence because he‘s fucking German.
这家伙以前靠做油煎香肠为生 还跟他母亲住在一起
This guy used to make bratwurst for a living and lived with his mother.
她在18个月前因为自然因素离奇死亡
She died mysteriously 18 months ago of natural causes.
我要求开棺验尸
I asked for an exhume.
如果这些女人改名换姓 那的确跟性贩卖♥♥有关
Well, if the women changed their names, then it does track with sex trafficking.
或许吧,但无法解释死因
Maybe, but it doesn‘t explain the deaths.
这不只是犯罪集团的问题
This is bigger than cartel.
因为无论这是什么
Because this, whatever this is,
都需要资源
requires resources,
高科技技术、实验室、化学家
high-tech capabilities, labs, chemists.
王储宾沙尔曼、俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
MBS, FSB.
露比罗斯戴尔
那群小姐请的酒
On the ladies.
我的朋友在跟我打赌
So my friends and I have a bet going.
我们都觉得你很性感
We all think you‘re hot.
真的吗?
You do?
我和我的朋友们打赌 你会和我们一起参加派对
I bet my friends that you would come party with all of us.
她们说你不会去
They said you wouldn‘t.
“他可能有女朋友 而且不是会劈腿的那种人”
"He probably had a girlfriend, and weren‘t the cheating kind."
所以谁打赌赢了?
So, who wins the bet?
我赌你赢
My money‘s on you.
干杯!
Cheers!
抱歉,老兄,帐单还没付
Sorry, guy, the tab.
不,我的部分已经付清了
Nah, I already paid mine.
但你的女朋友们没付,她们说你会处理
But your girlfriends didn‘t. They said you were taking care of it.
她们在哪里? 早在20分钟前就走了
Where are they? They left 20 minutes ago.
一共三百元
That‘ll be $300.
她们走了?
They left?
但我明明看起来很帅!
But I look good!
安努,整形中心
你骗我 我不懂你的意思
You lied. I don‘t understand.
你骗我!
You lied!
你说你可以改变我 让我变成查德,但你没有!
You said you could change me and make me a Chad, and you didn‘t!
你骗我
You lied.
现在我得去做该死的单口喜剧了
Now I gotta do fucking stand-up.
杰瑞米,我没有骗你
Jeremy, I didn‘t lie.
明明就有,没错,你就是在骗我 杰瑞米
You did. Yes, you did. Jeremy.
我能补救这件事 怎么补救?
I can fix this. How?
你根本没办法补救
You can‘t fix this shit.
在我的工具库里还有一样工具没使用过
There is one more tool in my arsenal we haven‘t used.
非常昂贵
It‘s very expensive.
我需要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
我们还可以做一件事 然后你就会变得完美
There is one more thing we can do, and then you will be perfect,
就可以从痛苦中解脱
and then you will be free from your pain.
成果绝对令你满意
You will like the results.
嗨
Hi.
请把你们最好的空房♥给我
I‘d like your best available room, please.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
别说话,照我说的做就对了
Stop talking and do exactly what I say.
我可以一枪毙了你,你懂吗?
I could easily kill you, you know that?
老子根本不管你的死活,我已经豁出去了
I don‘t give a fuck. I have nothing to lose.
但你能得到一切
But you have everything to gain.
她再过两分钟就会到
She‘ll be here in two minutes.
把衣服脱掉,光溜溜地躺在床上
Take off your clothes and lay naked on the bed.
搞屁啊,才不要!
What the fuck? No!
干嘛?难道你要再动一次手术?
What, you gonna do another procedure?
因为我不打算接受麻醉,不准再麻醉我了
Because I‘m not going under, and I‘m not doing any more anesthesia.
不需要任何的麻醉
You won‘t need any.
听好
Look.
我心里其实不怪你,懂吗?
I don‘t blame you deep down inside, okay?
你已经尽力了,你要知道这点我很清楚
You did what you could. I want you to understand that I get that.
所以我们速战速决,好吗?
So let‘s just get this over with, okay?
我已经没希望了
There‘s no hope for me.
让我杀了你,我再自我了断 从此互不相欠
So let me just kill you and then kill myself and we‘ll be done.
这个房♥间蛮不错的
It‘s a nice room.
是很好的葬身之地
It‘s a nice place to die.
照我说的把衣服脱掉,光溜溜地躺在床上
Take off your clothes like I said and lay on the bed.
你得相信我
You need to trust me.
我谁都不相信
I don‘t trust anybody.
给我一小时,一小时就好
Give me an hour, one hour.
如果你对成果不满意 你大可杀掉我们两个人
And if you‘re not thrilled with the results, fine, kill us both.
先说清楚,我不会放开我的枪
Just so we‘re clear, I‘m not letting go of my gun,
如果你想逃跑,我一定会找到你
and if you try to leave, I‘ma find your ass.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
在卧室
Bedroom.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我是克莱儿
I‘m Claire.
放轻松
Relax.
我会好好照顾你的
You‘re in good hands.
你难道是护士之类的人?
Are you a nurse or something?
可以这么说
You could say that.
因为你要知道我是处♥男♥,从来没做过...
‘Cause I need to tell you I‘m a virgin so I ain‘t never done--
好好享受吧
Enjoy the ride.
柜台 我这里是阁楼
Front desk. Yes, this is the penthouse.
可以请你送几瓶水和止痛药上来吗?
Could you please send up a couple of bottles of water and some Advil, please?
你们有温度计吗?
And do you have a-a thermometer?
摄氏48度
很好
Yes.
很好
Yes.
很好
Yes.
很好
Yes.
好极了
Yeah.
赞啦
Yeah.
好耶!
Yeah!
基因检测报告刚刚送来了
Genome testing just in.
太好了
Great.
比伊波拉病毒更致命 那还呆坐在这里干嘛?
More virulent than Ebola. Well, what are we doing?
我们得立刻隔离犯罪现场的每一个人
We need to immediately quarantine everyone that was at the crime scene.
没这个必要,我查过了
No, we don‘t. I checked on that.