谢谢,可以为他打理一下吗?
Grazie. Can you work on him a little bit, please? Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢这条领带,太美了,堪称完美
I like this tie right here, that's beautiful, perfetto.
蓝色的,谢谢
The blue, thank you.
弄得合身点
Whoo! Make it tight.
再合身一点
Tighter.
再合身一点
Tighter.
再俐落一点
Sleeker.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
不行,我说过了,绝对不能交换唾液
No. I told you, no saliva exchange, ever.
跟这件事说再见吧 反正你也没跟人交换过
That's over for you now. Not that you ever had it.
你也不能口♥交♥
And no blow jobs for you either.
前列腺液是一种传染媒介 现在你要照规矩来
Precum is a contagion agent. Those are the rules for you now.
就是这样,你做得很好
There you go, you're doing good.
大老二,大鸡鸡
Ooh. Oh, big finish. Big finish.
好
Okay.
爽啊
Jesus!
玛丽亚
Maria.
好了,很好
All right. Good.
谢谢你,玛丽亚,见到你总是很开心
Grazie, Maria. It's always good to see you.
好,谢谢你的指导,这是我的荣幸
Okay, well, thank you for the tutelage. It's always a pleasure.
之后见 不,你不会再见到我了
I'll see you soon. No, you won't.
他的老二太大了 害我未来一周无法好好走路
His dick was too big. I won't walk straight for a week.
赞爆
Good shit.
好样的
There you go.
好极了
All right.
很好
Okay.
好吧,来收拾行李
All right, well, pack your bags.
我们被召唤了 要去哪里?
We're being summoned. Where?
疾管中心,他们活捉了一个人
CDC. They got a live one.
我实在好期待我每个月的戳戳乐,雷
How I look forward to my monthly poke, Ray.
我的皮肤越来越紧,屁♥股♥越来越翘
My skin gets tighter, my ass gets higher.
还能一天干五次,老二依旧硬邦邦的
I can fuck five times a day and still be hard as a rock.
科学实在是太神奇了
Science is amazing.
不得不说,先生 你看起来出乎意料地容光焕发
I have to say, sir, you look surprisingly buoyant,
毕竟外面那么乱 今天是美好的一天,雷
considering what's happening out there. It's a good day, Ray.
真♥他♥妈♥的美好
It's a very good fucking day.
麦可贝删减了他的后制时间表
Michael Bay chopped his postproduction schedule,
所以店里的所有数位和线性广♥告♥
so all the digital and linear advertising of the shop
将在9月9日前准备好推出
will be ready to roll out by September 9th.
世界美容日
World Beauty Day.
很快就会到来了 世界美容日?
It'll be here before we know it. World Beauty Day, sir?
世界美容日是一个已经存在的节日
World Beauty Day is a holiday that already exists.
它的出现是让人有机会
It was created as an opportunity to meditate
去沉思美丽所带来的意义
on what beauty means to us.
烂透了,简直废到爆 就跟该死的植树节一样
So fucking lame, meaningless, like fucking Arbor day.
再也不会是这样了 我要好好利用它,由我说了算
Not anymore. I'm coopting it, it's mine.
那是我们的药品发表日
It's our Pharmaceutical Launch DDay.
被手♥机♥相机拍到爆♥炸♥的模特儿 虽然不尽理想
Exploding models on cell phone cameras is not ideal,
但这种负面曝光总是在计划内
but this kind of negative exposure was always baked in the cake.
每当一出现这种领先业界 又能开拓市场的东西
Whenever you have cutting edge, marketexpanding stuff like this,
就会有冒名顶替的卖♥♥家和黑市销♥售♥员
you're going to have product hijackers and blackmarket salesmen
要来海削一笔
ripping you off.
我们的压箱宝被掏出来了,我的朋友
The cock is out of the condom, my friend.
比我预期的要早了一点
It's a little sooner than I'd hoped for.
但在社群媒体和传统媒体之间
But between social media and legacy,
我能保密这么久,还真是该死的奇迹
it's a goddamn miracle I've been able to keep a lid on things as long as I have.
很遗憾,我们已经预料到了这种情况
Sadly, we anticipated this scenario.
预料到的人是我
I anticipated this.
自从你们实验室里的废物偷走我的配方后
After your labcoat losers stole my formula,
我醒着的每一刻 都在努力拯救这艘该死的漏水船
I spent every waking minute trying to keep this fucking leakyass boat afloat.
你缺乏耐心
You have no patience.
我们还是有进展的
Progress is still being made.
产品已经完善了
Product perfected.
该死的产品 你♥他♥妈♥的都已经搞好几年了,好吗?
Fucking product. You've had fucking years. Okay, dude?
我像是那种喜欢有进展的人吗?
Do I strike you as a progress kind of guy?
就像那种敷衍了事,平庸无奇 假装称赞好棒棒的性♥爱♥?
Like a half measure, mediocrity, clappityclap, Aforeffort type fuck?
启动生酮已经被证明是相当棘手的问题
Ignition ketosis has proven to be a very difficult problem to solve.
对,这样才会促进销♥售♥
Yeah, well, now it's gonna drive sales.
在巴黎和餐厅灾难之间 我欣然接受这个转型
Between Paris and this cafeteria calamity, I'm embracing the pivot.
我们把焦点放在这些加强剂上
We're focusing on these, the boosters.
它们解决掉我们的副作用 替我们争取时间
They solve our side effects. They buy us time.
还会帮我赚进大把钞票
They're gonna make me a shit ton of money.
这样下去不行,你不能短视近利
That's not sustainable. You can't be so shortsighted.
显然你对新配方的容忍♥度不如我的预期
Clearly, you're not tolerating the new formula as well as I'd hoped.
你觉得我在那里狂讲商业大道理
Do you think this hypomaniac business…
是药效消退的副作用吗?
is a side effect of the doses wearing off?
还是加大剂量好了,保险起见
Better make it a holiday pour, just to be safe.
考虑到今天是第1238天 我认为我们做得不错
Considering we're on day 1,238, I'd say we're doing quite well.
所以我们才要加速商业计划
That's exactly why we're accelerating the business plan.
不再做测试,不再有规章制度
No more testing, no more protocols.
9月9日,世界美容日
September 9th, World Beauty Day.
全都已经安排好了
It's on the fucking schedule.
即使我们放弃测试阶段…
Even if we abandon testing phases
加倍生产
Mmhmm, double production.
再买♥♥一间工厂,老子没在怕
Buy another factory, I don't give a shit.
我已经叫行销部的人
I already told the quarterzips in marketing
买♥♥下所有数位广♥告♥资源 所以现在大势已定
to buy up all the digital ad inventory, so it's happening. It's done.
但还需要进一步测试
But further testing is needed.
显然它在野外发生突变
Clearly, it's been mutating out in the wild,
改变行为,产生新变体
changing its behavior, creating new versions.
那些都不重要
None of that matters.
我要给大家注射式的IG滤镜
I'm giving them an injectable Instagram filter.
这就是注意力经济
This is the attention economy.
不惜一切代价追求即时的满足
Instant gratification at all costs.
我们生活在一个不断升级的世界中
We live in a world of perpetual upgrades,
从iPhone到牙膏,再到司美格鲁肽
from iPhones to toothpastes to semaglutides.
如果我的彭沙林加强剂 能让人长生不老,永保青春
If my boosters keep them alive and forever young,
他们一定会求之不得的
they'll be begging for it.
就像糖尿病患者渴求胰岛素一样
Like a diabetic cries out for insulin.
那是要一天打六针吗?
That's, like, what, six shots a day?
他来了
There he is.
雷,你知道吗?
Hey. You know what, Ray?
为了要气你,给我降低剂量 而且我们要加倍生产
Just to spite you, water down the doses and we'll double production.
从一个月一次改成每周注射一次
Instead of once a month, we'll give it to them once a week.
价格不变,跟你聊得很愉快,雷
Price stays the same. Good talk, Ray.
你好,你打到乔丹的电♥话♥了…
Hello, you've reached me, Jordan…
库柏 你好,艾伦太太
Oh, Cooper. Hi, Mrs. Allen.
真高兴见到你,你这阵子到处往外跑
So happy to see you, you've been traveling for so long.
是啊,没错
Yeah, yeah.
我是来接九命的
I'm just here to pick up Nine Lives.
我的猫?
My cat?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
九命在两个月前就过世了
Nine Lives died two months ago.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
乔丹?
Jordan?
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
库柏
Cooper.
不好意思,我认识你吗?
I'm sorry, do I know you?
库柏,是我
Cooper, it's me.
我是乔丹
It's Jordan.