剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
Yea.
昨晚行进时被树枝划伤了
An angry branch on last night's ride.
可以吗
May I?
在教堂吗 夫人
In here, Milady?
没有比上帝更适合医治你的人了
No better one to heal you than him.
这得找个医生来看看
The physicker should look at this.
我会去找的
I'll find the physicker.
不 别走
No. Stay.
先祷告吧
Finish your devotion.
我会让医生去找你的
I'll have him find you.
男爵夫人
Baroness?
我派了一个使者去伦敦
I sent an emissary to London
另一个去考文垂找艾瑞克的弟弟了
and one to Erik's brother in Coventry.
国王陛下肯定会致以深切悼念和慰问
I'm sure our king will offer comfort and guidance
同时也会指示我们如何维持局面
of how we proceed to govern.
那就先把我丈夫安葬了吧
We proceed by burying my husband.
对
Yes.
那是自然
Of course.
还有一事 夫人
Another thought, My Lady.
这个刽子手
This executioner--
他这次来
His arrival,
虽然带来了悲痛的消息
although it brought sadness--
却也不失为一次良机
it could turn to good fortune.
怎么讲
How so?
如果我们能留住他和他的战士
If we secure him and his soldier,
就可以利用他们的一技之长
we gain skilled men to hunt offenders
帮我们对付作乱逆贼 伸张法纪
and carry out the correction.
让乡野震肃
Sends a sound message.
让文特里斯郡重归法治之下
Ventrishire will not suffer lawlessness.
此计甚妙 我的好总管
That's well advised, dear Chamberlain.
好 我这就起草文书 留住他们
Good. I'll draft the letters that bind them.
我跟你说个消息 马多克斯
I have news, Maddox.
审判非常顺利 犯人罪行确凿
The trial was swift, the guilt clear.
我们决定在镇广场上公开处刑
We will stage the execution in the village square
就在明日正午
midday tomorrow.
他可是你的弟弟
He's your blood.
他应该能得到
There must be some...
宽大处理吧 念在兄弟情谊什么的
due leniency, a brother's mercy?
那你可看错我了
You rid me of a mistake
误以为我会被亲情蒙蔽
influenced by familial guilt.
无亲无故 才无牵无绊
No kin, no worries.
不过当然了 你肯定没办法理解
But of course, you wouldn't understand that.
你可是有家室的人
Being a family man.
看来在这里 你就是大♥法♥官了
And you're the final word of justice here?
我还是总管 以及谋臣
As well as chancellor and advisor.
你会发现全郡的大小事宜
You'll find that nothing passes
没有一件能逃过我的法眼
through this shire without me touching it.
这种乡土民情我怕是没时间领会了
I'm afraid that's a lesson I'll have to miss.
我后天就要上路了
I move on after tomorrow.
这就是我要说的消息
Ah, but that's my news.
你和你的战士都得留下
You and your soldier will stay on.
你们现在要常驻于此了
Your position is now standing.
但我们是旅人
We're journeyman.
四处游荡
Travelers.
现在你们定居了
Now, you have a home.
想必这对于你妻子和你家小子
I'm sure that will be a comfort to your
是一件好事吧
wife and wee things.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
那些深埋的秘密联结着我们
Our buried truths bind us.
而你的能力正能为我所用
And your skills will serve me.
我正需要
I need a man
你这样心藏恶龙的人
with the heart of a dragon.
路德维格
Ludwig?
我们要坚定信仰
We need to ready our faith.
好 我的爱
Ja, meine liebe.
天上的慈父 因他圣子的死亡和复活
Dominus noster Jesus Christus te absolvat.
使世界与他和好
Et ego auctoritate
又恩赐圣神赦免罪过
ipsius te absolvo
愿他借着教会的服务
ab omni vinculo excommunicationis et interdicti
宽恕你
in quantum possum
赐给你平安
et tu indiges.
现在
Ego te absolvo
我因着
a peccatis tuis
父及子及圣神之名
in nomine Patris, et Filii,
赦免你的罪过 阿门
et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
刀子已经磨利了 先生
Blades have been grinded, sir.
帮帮我吧
Help me.
我会永远陪伴你
Always.
这个你用得着 砍头的
You'll need this, headsman.
那小废物一肚子屎
Little rand was full of shit.
肚里装满屎的小丑
A stuffed clown.
只怕一块还不够
You best take another.
没错 到时他只怕会屎尿横流呢
Yeah. His ass will spout like a fountain.
你是哪冒出来的
Who did you spring from?
胸中那颗心
Born with a heart
疼比跳动多
That could ache more than beat
杀手的内心
The mind of a killer
柔弱的灵魂
The soul of the meek
没人赶的羊群
Flock with no shepherd
是脆弱的猎物
Is a vulnerable game
我可以没有心
I can live without a heart
没有爱
Without love
但至少给我个名
But I do need a name
父亲啊 你的手若在火中
Father, do you burn
你会燃烧吗
If your hand is in fire?
被谎言欺骗后
Does your head spin with rage
你会怒火中烧吗
When fooled by the liars?
王中之王
King of the kings
你会感到痛苦吗
Do you feel any pain?
暗黑刽子手
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表