剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
Did you hear what you needed, my lady?
是
Yes.
告诉我 高文大♥师♥ 一个人
Tell me, Master Gawain, what would possess a man
明知撒谎必死无疑
to tell a lie that seals a fate
为何仍要坚守谎言
of a certain and awful death?
犯人并未认罪
The prisoner did not commit this crime.
惊恐之人向来口不择言
Frightened men tell desperate tales.
这人在怕什么
What is the man afraid of?
害怕所有骗子害怕之物 男爵夫人
What all liars fear, Baroness.
真♥相♥ 与真♥相♥大白的后果
The truth and its responsibility.
谎言难道不是更大的负担吗
Is not the weight of the untruth a greater burden?
一直是
Always.
但有人能承担这负担
But a weight that some shoulders bear well
有人甚至无法离开谎言
and some even feel uneven without.
真是可悲
This is very sad.
谢谢你的解释 高文大♥师♥
Thank you for that insight, Master Gawain.
马歇尔
Marshal.
你有何需要
What need?
探子从沼泽西边叛军营中带回了些消息
A scout brings news of a rebel camp west of the marsh.
诺顿和赫克斯利仍在外
With Norton and Huxley still away
执行总管的命令
on the chamberlain's duties,
我们还需要一个可用的人
we need another able body.
特鲁拉夫人受袭一事
The attack on Lady Trula rattles nerves
让沼泽地两边人心不安
on both sides of the marshes.
不管用何手段 违法与否
The rebel threat is to be crushed by any method,
必须消除叛党的威胁
above or below manor law.
任务没有明确指示
A mission with no decree.
对
Yea.
这次的战利品将会被所有人平分
With the spoils of the hunt shared by all.
我们能信任你的剑吗
Can we count on your blade?
能
Yea.
马多克斯
Maddox.
有人告诉我你需要更合身的工具
I am told you need more suitable gear.
我的工具与铁链足够了
My stocks and chains are sufficient.
我要的是真正的罪犯
It is a guilty victim I require.
我们都知道此人有罪 得速下判决
We both know this is a crime in need of swift punishment.
伯温·凯恩
Berwyn Cairn.
一个妻子
A wife.
两个儿子 还有两个更小的死了
Two sons. Two younger ones, dead.
死于饥荒
Starvation.
他的黑麦田被夏天的洪水变成沼泽
His rye fields turned to swamp by summer flood,
欠下需要三代人才能还清的债
a debt that will take three generations to clear.
这是普莱斯男爵的付款单
This is a writ of payment from Baron Pryce.
还清了凯恩的所有债
It clears all of Cairn's debts.
这是我写给事务官的信
This is a letter from me to our steward,
保护他的妻儿
securing his wife and boys
将他们安顿在文特里斯堡
positions and shelter here at Castle Ventris.
你花钱买♥♥他的命
You used his life as currency?
他很快就要被债主抓去坐牢
He was on his way to debtor's prison.
他的家人不久就会饿死
His family, a few days away from a hungry death.
我们这算是救他 他也乐于接受
We offered him salvation and he gladly accepted.
贪婪导致的谋杀
A murder conspired by greed.
由无辜之人行刑
Executed by the ignorant.
我知道你觉得我是个纯粹的恶魔
I know you think of me as a simple demon,
但你对我所知甚少 威尔金
but you know a mere glimpse of me, Wilkin.
我有过很多悲惨的过去
I have lived many hard lives.
但我总能在危险降临之前察觉
And I survived by seeing the shadow of the axe
避开致命一击
before it falls.
埃里克死后 我做的每件事
Everything I have done since Erik's death,
都是为了保护此郡
I do to protect this shire.
没错 我将获益于此
And yes, the benefits fall to my favor.
不过你最在乎的人
But they also fall to the favor
也将因此受益
of the one you care for most.
乐福夫人
Lady Love.
打搅一下 管家
Forgive me, Chamberlain.
等您和他说完
The punisher's soldier and I
我与惩罚者的人 也有事与他谈
need a word with him, when you are finished.
我想我们说完了吧 马多克斯
I think we are finished, are we not, Maddox?
你是新来的奴隶吗
Are you the strangers in servitude?
若不是 这真是我脚上最重的东西了
If not, these are the heaviest hides
真是不堪重负
ever to wrap my feet.
是啊 还是最吵的
Yea, and the loudest.
你是想偷懒还是...
Are you in want of hog or...
去掉他们的脚镣 神父之令
Remove their chains. Archdeacon's request.
神父 是什么
What's an "Arshateeken"?
我们用不着的东西
Something we don't need.
打扰了 记录员
Pardon, scribe.
男爵夫人
Baroness.
是契约抄写员 夫人
Indentured scribe, my lady.
我要你找到文特里斯郡内关于这个家族的
I would like to see any records, testimony or accounts
所有记录 证词与账目
we may have on this family name in Ventrishire.
男爵夫人 请让我来帮您
Baroness, please, let me be of service?
不是贵族
Not of nobility.
说不定有些地契与收据 夫人
Perhaps some land deeds or receipts, my lady.
收集所有你能找到的资料
Gather what you can find.
尽快
With haste.
是 男爵夫人
Yes, Baroness.
日安 摩尔
Good day, Moor.
男爵夫人
Baroness.
您有什么需要吗
Is there a service you require?
先生
Sir.
您为何把这些人带到我的教堂
Why is that you bring these men to my chapel?
抱歉 神父
Sorry, priest.
是什么需要如此保密
What is it that demands such secrecy?
不关你的事
Not your concern.
若与我的教众有关 就关我的事
If it concerns my congregation, it concerns me.
让我过去
Let me pass.
若你们的教众没了领头羊
Will it not be a greater concern
岂不是更令人担心
if your flock were to lose its shepherd?
是别郡的标志
The brands of different shires.
这是偷窃 毋庸置疑
Pilfered, no doubt.
这些人是牧民 不是叛党
These people are nomads, not rebels.
"孤狼"麾下招揽了所有
The Wolf enlists any deprived soul ready
愿为他而战的堕落灵魂
to throw a rock for his cause.
这次由我指挥 惩罚者
This is my charge, punisher.
你能来全是因为马歇尔的恳求
You are here only at the beseech of Marshal.
他是对的 管家
He's right, Reeve.
这若是叛党的营地
If this were a rebel camp,
我们一英里外就能听到响动
we would have heard clicks and whistles a mile back.
到这我们早被飞箭射穿了
And by this mark, we'd all be pinned with arrows.
搜这些帐篷
Search the shelters.
找到男人们
Find the men.
这婊♥子♥想拿匕♥首♥刺我
Wench attacked with a blade.
水仙与匕♥首♥都是从她口袋里搜出来的
Daffodil and dagger draped upon her bounty.
一个活口也不能留
There can be no witness.
停下
Hold.
就此收手吧
There's been enough butchery.
叛党呢
The rebel?
跑得像幽灵一样快
Moves like a ghost.
从石堆溜走了
Lost in the rocks.
又死了一个有罪之人
Another guilty one dies.
死的可是利昂的人
Another of Leon's men.
总管会认为是我们下的杀手
Our chamberlain will think this was our brutal blade.
但是 长官会证明
But the reeve, he will attest to...
利昂并没有看到
Leon didn't see it.
科比特只会认为是背叛
And Corbett will only see betrayal.
把东西带到侧门口
Take the goods to the side gate.
小贩在那等着
The peddler should be waiting.
管家 我们要找总管谈谈
Reeve, I need our chamberlain's ear.
总管大人那时
The chamberlain will be occupied
要忙着招待贵客
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表