剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
Understood.
谢谢你允许我进你房♥间私下交谈
Thank you for allowing us the privacy of your chambers.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
你从医者那知道些什么了吗
Have you learned anything of the healer?
是的
Yes.
她知道神父和男孩在谁手里
She knows who holds the priest and the boy.
尽管她的故事非常离奇
Although her story is indeed extraordinary,
但我们只能选择相信
it is the only truth we have.
离奇的真♥相♥与我们相伴已久
Extraordinary truth seems to be our fate.
是啊
Yes.
卢卡和拉斯金神父
Luca and Father Ruskin were taken
被找安诺拉的人抓走了
by men looking for Annora.
她预见海湾有危险前
They saw the priest visit her cave
他们看到神父去了她的洞穴
before she knew there was danger.
他们觉得神父知道她逃往何处
They assumed he knew where she fled.
他们来找拉斯金时
Ruskin was watching Luca
他正和卢卡在一起
when they came for him.
那些人是谁
Who are these men?
蔷薇骑士
The Knights Rosula,
温莎领班神父领导的
a clandestine order under the charge
一个秘密组织
of the archdeacon of Windsor.
他们认为安诺拉这类人
They believe Annora and others like her pose a threat
是教会的威胁
to the Church.
这就是罗兵诺斯来这的原因
That is why Robinus was here,
不为核查账目
not to examine accounts,
而是寻找安诺拉
but to start the search for Annora.
一位年迈的和善女人对教会
What possible threat could a gentle, aged woman
能有什么威胁
present to the Church?
她手里的古经♥文♥一旦传开
She has ancient documents in her possession that cast doubt
会引发人们对教会最根本教条的怀疑
upon the Church's most significant teachings.
难以相信
I find it difficult to believe
领班神父罗宾诺斯这样虔诚的人
that a man as pious as Archdeacon Robinus
会威胁到一个孩子的生命
would endanger the life of a child.
是啊
Yea.
但我们必须找到罗兵诺斯与他的骑士
But we must meet Robinus and his Rosula
确认事实是真的如此残酷
to find out if it is indeed a harsh truth
还是一个制药师的幻觉
or the delusion of a potion maker.
你认为这不是幻觉
You do not think it is a delusion.
是的 夫人
I do not, my lady.
我认为安诺拉才是真正虔诚的人
I believe Annora to be true and deeply pious.
我们要对教皇
To post a military campaign
最信任的领班神父宣战
against the Pope's most trusted archdeacon.
不能拿郡里的人来冒险
It cannot be the shire's men who take on this task.
那会威胁到你和你的统治
That would put you and your reign at risk.
我需要只为友情不为其他的人
I need men who are willing to fight under no banner
并肩作战
but that of friendship
以及相信我带领他们是为了正义的人
and the faith that I lead them to the right cause.
我相信这点
I have that faith.
我的奴隶朋友们也信
And so do my friends who are in servitude.
他们与我并肩作战多次
They have fought alongside me many a time.
他们若执行这项危险任务
If they take on this dangerous task,
能获得减刑吗
might their sentences be reduced?
没问题 我答应
Yes, I will see to that.
谢谢你 乐福
Thank you, Love.
我需要米拉斯
I will need Milus.
让他另外招募高手
Acquiring other skilled men.
我与总管之间没有秘密
I have no secrets from our chamberlain.
我只问最后一次
I will ask but one more time.
我们都是神父 面对你的神圣誓言
Priest to priest, in service of your holy vow,
"炽天使"藏在哪
where does the seraphim hide?
我已告诉过您虔诚的主人
As I've told your most pious master
很多次了
more times than I can recall,
我只在这个海湾
this cave is the only place
见过医者与圣殿骑士
I ever met the healer and the scarred Templar.
杀害无辜的孩子就符合誓言吗
Taking the life of a child, is that in service of your vows?
若能换得所需真♥相♥
He will be martyred if it
他便死得其所 算是殉道者
forces the truth that gives us what we need.
割了那男孩的喉
Cut the boy's throat.
不
No!
他们躲在天堂之眼
They hide at Heaven's Eye,
在山侧的厚灌木丛
in the thick briars of the hillsides.
你怎么知道 小子
How do you know this, boy?
我父亲 先生
My father, sir.
他在灰发女人那买♥♥药
He buys remedies from the gray woman.
我和他去过那很多次
I've traveled with him many times.
搜灌木丛
Search the briars.
我要他们活着
I want them alive.
需要我为你做什么 摩尔
What favor will you demand of me, Moor?
帮我保密
Keeping my secret.
我祈祷时被守卫看到了
A vigil watch as I pray.
价码是什么
What is the price?
一部古♥兰♥经♥
A Koran.
如今你已知晓我的秘密
Now you know my secret.
所以我没有可谈的价码了
So there is no price I can demand.
我们都是异端
We are bound in heresy.
过去信仰不一
Faiths that have only known discord
现在却为彼此服务
now serve each other.
史无前例的转变
An unlikely turn in history.
你有何往事 艾登
What of your history, Aiden?
何种罪行让你
What crime brought 20 years
受奴役握笔二十年
of slavery to the quill?
男爵掌权的第一年
I was the scribe here, a freeman,
我在此当抄写员 是自♥由♥人
the baron's first year of rule.
年轻的条顿骑士不停奚落我
This young Teutonic Knight would not cease taunting me.
嘲笑我的犹太面孔
Mocking my Jew face.
我每日心怀仇恨
Every day, I let that
就像阵寻常的风
hatred pass through me like a familiar wind.
这风点燃了愤怒之火
The wind that leaves the burn of madness.
我用匕♥首♥捅他四下
I pierced him four times with my dagger.
却没杀死他
He lived.
我受尽折磨 被吊了六个月
I was tortured, hung from high chains for six months.
然后
Then...
被送回书库等死
sent back to my stacks to die.
那四刀都捅在
Four stabs to the knight...
骑士背上吗
In his back?
不
No.
匕♥首♥对匕♥首♥
Dagger to dagger.
面对面
Face to face.
摩尔大人 我在肮脏的海湾里
I was raised in a dirt hole, good Moor,
由一群虔诚而愤怒的土耳其狼养大
by a pack of devout and angry Turkish wolves.
律法与生存
Torah and survival.
我学的部分技巧能派上用场
Some of the skills I acquired serve me.
其余只带来痛苦
Others bring only pain.
以你的举止和姿态
Your manner and poise,
绝非来自蛮夷之地
you come from no dirt hole.
出身贵族吗
Nobility?
学者
Scholars.
优雅得体
Gentle and decent.
他们教会我自♥由♥思考 质疑
They taught me to think freely, to question.
寻求真♥相♥
To push for truth.
被俘前这些技巧都使我获益匪浅
A skill that served me until the conquest.
之后却招致痛苦
Then brought pain.
被放逐吗
Exiled?
出逃
Escaped.
我妻子带着女儿与她父亲
My wife and daughter with her father,
从安道尔商路逃走
made it out through the Andorran trade routes.
我兄弟与我
My brother and I...
在劳工船上走错了路
found false passage on a labor ship.
我们的终点站
Our final port...
是天堂
Paradise.
您的提议风险很大 夫人
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表