剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
Master Gawain.
男爵夫人
Baroness!
感谢你及时出手 马歇尔
Thanks for that swift blade, Marshal.
夫人
My lady.
感谢上帝 您安然无恙 男爵夫人
Thank God you are safe, Baroness.
你和我的骑士情况如何
And you and my knights?
几人受伤 但不致命
Several injured, no fatal wounds.
那就好
Good.
我想今天已经
Well, I believe that is a sufficient amount
足够惊险了
of excitement for one day.
夜幕将至
Night falls quickly.
是的 夫人
Indeed, my lady.
我们走
Let us travel.
快
Come on.
夫人
My lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
您确定不用吃得更丰盛些吗 夫人
Are you sure you won't eat anything heartier, my lady?
这样就够了 谢谢
This is fine, thank you.
谁也不知道他们何时需要力量
One never knows when they'll need the strength
去击退更多的叛军
to fight off more rebels.
您不可冒这种险 夫人
You cannot take those kinds of risks, my lady.
这太疯狂了
It's lunacy.
你记得我有一个母亲吗 伊莎贝尔
Do you remember that I had a mother, Isabel?
当然 她很可爱
Of course. A lovely one.
那我就放心了
I'm relieved.
我以为你今早醒来后
I thought, perhaps, you woke up this morning
把自己当成了我母亲
and thought that you were her.
守护您安好是我的职责 乐福夫人
It is my duty to see to your well-being, Love.
早上好 夫人
Good morning, my lady.
能和您谈谈吗
May I have your ear for a moment?
当然 总管大人
You may, good Chamberlain.
我会去花♥园♥找你 母亲
I'll meet you in the garden, Mother.
我们发现叛军的物资和武器
We have found the supplies and weapons
藏在潘弗拉斯茅尔
the rebels hid in Penfras Mawr.
很好
Good.
我们可以饶那女孩一命
We can spare the girl's life.
叛军突袭前已有协议 夫人
An agreement made before the rebels attacked, my lady.
您的身处险境
A new level of impiety,
会让叛党的不臣之心更甚
where your life was put in peril.
除了砍头 任何处罚都显得软弱
Anything less than her head sends a message of weakness.
相信我 我很清楚
And trust that I, indeed, feel the weight
自己冒了多大风险 米拉斯
of all that I put at risk, Milus.
我会慎重考虑
I will give it deep thought.
你还为其他事忧心吗
Is something else weighing on you?
是 男爵夫人
Yes, Baroness.
关于您昨天对于叛军
As to the point of the rebels,
所下的命令
your demands yesterday.
您当真要去见"孤狼"吗
Were you in earnest about meeting this Wolf?
我一向认真 米拉斯
I'm always earnest, Milus.
男爵夫人 此时此刻
Baroness, at this very moment,
国王决定着文特里斯郡的命运
our king is deciding the fate of Ventrishire.
若他将您的举动视为
If he deems your actions to be guided by...
妇人之见
feminine frivolity
或偏袒威尔士人
or Welsh leanings...
并非如此
They are not.
当然
No, of course not.
但我必须要求 作为您信赖的顾问
But I must ask, as your trusted advisor,
您允许我在您做出
that you allow me to give counsel
痛悔不已的决定前
before making decisions
向您提出建议
that could lead to deep regret.
男爵常会听我的劝谏
The baron always gave me his ear.
我欣赏你的智慧 米拉斯
I so appreciate that wisdom, Milus,
但如你所知 我不是我夫君
but as you know, I am not my husband.
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for your counsel.
每日早晨见你坐在这长椅上 真让我欣慰
It gives me comfort seeing you on this pew every morning.
一举两得
Benefits run both ways.
我知道大斋节已过[基♥督♥教的斋戒节期]
I know it is beyond Lent,
但只要你想告解 我随时在这
but I'm always here if you need examination.
多谢 不过
Thank you, but, um,
恐怕我的罪恶
I'm afraid my sins
处在上帝与良知之间 神父
are between God and my conscience, Father.
如果改变心意 你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me if you have a change of heart.
于博学之人而言 是双有力的手
Strong hand for a learned man.
我从未见过神父如此使用权杖
I've never seen a priest wield a mace like that before.
这可不是在神学院学到的
It wasn't learned at the seminary.
我们都有过去 马迪
We all have a past life, good Maddy.
早安 夫人
Good morning, my lady.
神父
Father.
男爵夫人
Baroness.
相信经过昨天的劳累
I trust you've rested well
您一定休息得很好
after yesterday's excitement.
是的 谢谢
I have, thank you.
你的剑法非常出色
Your way with a sword is exceptional.
可以说 你比我最出色的骑士
I would venture to say you are more skilled
还技高一筹
than my most honored knights.
用剑是 呃 我的本行
Handling a blade is, uh, a task of my trade.
挥斧只为处罚他人
Swinging an ax to punish
太过野蛮
is brutish.
我所见到的是精致的剑法
What I witnessed was refined swordsmanship.
你对我来说是个谜 高文大♥师♥
You are a mystery to me, Master Gawain.
于我自身亦然 夫人
As I am to myself, my lady.
我的决定
My decision.
那个女孩
The girl.
责任迫使下的判决
A judgment forced by obligation.
你现身是为帮我
Do you show yourself to help me...
还是纠缠我
or to haunt me?
我们每次相遇
We are given that choice
都要做这样的选择 我的爱
with every encounter, my love.
由你决定
You must decide.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我在正确的时间
I was brought to my end
为正确的理由
at the right time
迎来生命的终结
for the right reason.
我该如何做到
How do I do this?
你不再追求错误目标时 威尔金
When you stop looking for all that is wrong, Wilkin,
你会发现正确
you will see that what is right
其实触手可得
was just in your grasp.
安诺拉
Annora?
医者
Healer!
你因何烦恼
What troubles you?
事事皆使我烦恼
It all troubles me.
我知道你见过我的天使
I know you see my angels,
那你是否见过我的恶魔
but do you see my demons, as well?
让我日日沉溺于恐惧的恶魔
The ones that wrap me in fear nearly every day now?
魔由心生
We make our own demons.
那我定是要再生一个了
Then I'm certain to make another.
她只是个15岁的女孩
She's a 15-year-old girl.
你早已知晓
You have learned this.
威尔金
Wilkin!
你的兄弟们
Your brothers,
他们需要你
they need you.
坏消息 兄弟
Disturbing news, brother.
我们找到了艾什的陷阱
We found Ash's trap camps
满是血肉
all strewn with blood and flesh.
-他的 -不确定
- His? - We're not certain.
我们找到了他的草药袋
We did find his herb pouch.
意味着凶多吉少
It tells of dread.
上帝保佑
God have mercy.
捕兽者
Trapper!
怎么了
What, ho.
你跑哪去了
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表