剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
你醒了
You're awake.
没错
Yes.
你睡着时很可爱
You are lovely when you sleep.
你最近有心事吗
Is something weighing on you of late?
你看起来...
You seem very...
很紧张
vigilant.
我只是尽妻子之责
As a devoted wife should be.
保证一切井井有条
To keep her blessings in good order.
是啊
Yea.
看来你做得不错
Seems my blessings have yet to settle into good order.
你只有过四处漂泊的生活 马迪
You have known only the life of a journeyman, Maddy.
你躁动的心将被时间抚平
Your rough spirit will quiet in time.
等卢卡到能挥动斧头的年纪
And when Luca is of age to swing the ax,
便能过安定日子而无需挣扎
he will have no struggle with a settled life.
卢卡不会当刽子手
Luca will not have this life.
他当然会
Of course he will.
那是他生来的权利与职责
It is his birthright and duty.
你也一样
As it was yours.
去叫管家把这个张贴起来
Have the reeve post it, please.
好的 夫人
Yes, my lady.
那是国王的公告书 伊莎贝尔
It is the king's proclamation, Isabel.
我须告知郡中子民
I must inform our shire.
对了 夫人
Pardon, Baroness.
管家新带来了个采浆果的女孩
Our steward has brought on a new girl to pick our berries.
问我今天能否带她去田里
He asked if I might take her to the fields today,
教她最甜的果实长在哪
show her where the sweetest fruit grows.
去格林戈赫
To Glyn Goch?
我内心很乐意帮女孩做这事
My spirit is in desperate need of a girl's task.
谁在敲门
What need knocks?
是管家 总管大人 我有事向您请教
It is your reeve, Chamberlain, in need of counsel.
王室的事
A... royal matter.
你好 管家
Good, reeve.
大人
Sir.
多美好的晨景
Lovely morning.
留有想象余地是最好不过的
It is best left to the imagination.
的确
Indeed.
这是昨天半夜从温莎寄来的
It arrived from Windsor in the middle of the night.
男爵夫人坚持要求我把它张贴到市集广场
The baroness insists that I post it in the market square.
以示众人
The word to be spread.
都是从修补匠那拿的
All from the tinker's pile?
没错 一件不落
Yea. Nothing will be missed.
遵守你的诺言 这样才能让"孤狼"处于掌控之中
Honoring your promise will keep the Wolf in our good grace.
至少叛军再袭击我们队伍时
At least it'll be a familiar blade
我们了解他们的兵器
that tries to kill us when the rebels attack our next caravan.
你们今天要出行吗 马迪
Are you to travel today, Maddy?
没错 去岩床 卖♥♥掉谷物
Yea. To the rock beds. Trading grain
-换取新磨刀石 -谁与你们做交易
- for new sharpening stones. - And who will be there?
是熟人吗
Anyone fair or familiar?
在采石场
At the quarry?
采石工人
Quarrymen.
我们不熟
No one fair.
上面写了什么 神父
What does it say, Father?
好消息
Blessed news.
男爵夫人有孕
Lady Love is with child.
男爵的告别礼
The baron's parting gift.
文特里斯郡的继承人
An heir at Ventrishire.
妈的
Shit.
骑士们
Noble knights.
惩戒者 马歇尔
Punisher. Marshal.
这么早外出是要去哪
Where do you venture this morn?
南边的岩床
South. The rock beds.
打算拿谷子换些磨刀石
We trade grain for sharpening stones.
去采石场会途经矿山
The quarry trail crosses the mines.
可是叛军藏匿的好地方
A favored hiding hole of the rebels.
我与他们同去
I will travel with them.
就不浪费您宝贵的时间了 大人
A waste of your valuable time, sir.
-这条路我们早已烂熟于心 -法庭
- It's a ride most familiar to us. - The court
可不会冒失去最优秀刽子手的风险
cannot risk the loss of its most skilled punisher.
况且 比起妓♥女♥和游吟诗人
And besides, you give more delight
你们更为重要
than the whores and the minstrel.
那就到酒吧那
Until the mead pours, then.
先行一步
Freeman.
好吧
Yea, on.
等等
Whoa!
什么谷子会发出钢铁声响
What grain rattles like steel?
就是些废铁 用于交易
Just an odd lot of junk, for barter.
利剑
Noble blades...
和盾牌
and shields?
这是登利爵士的标志
That is Sir Denley's mark. Who is it
谁要与你们交易这些偷来的武器
that barters for stolen weapons?
我可以把这些都送到格里菲斯那
I can deliver all this to Griffith.
你该回去 让其他人开始行动
You should get back, put the others on task
我们得赶紧逃
with our urgent need to flee.
诺顿知道我们与赫克斯利一起走
Norton knows we travel with Huxley.
回去定会惹人怀疑
We cannot return without spurring suspicion.
得趁晚祷守卫换班时溜进去
We must slip in at Vespers with the change of guard.
复仇后有时间全身而退
Allow us time to take our revenge and escape.
-我们会花一两个小时 -我们得随侍您左右
- We will pick for an hour or two. - We need to stay
男爵夫人
at your side, Baroness.
普莱斯夫人遇袭后
After the attack on Lady Pryce,
总管不希望...
our chamberlain doesn't want...
十分感谢你的好意 先生
I so appreciate your deep concern, gentlemen.
或许您该带两个人
Perhaps you should take two men.
或许你该听我建议
Perhaps you should take my words
这场谈话到此为止
as the end of this discussion.
我们很快就会带些
We'll be back soon with...
小圆果回来
little plump treats.
恐怕洛克爵士会想着
I fear Sir Locke will be looking
找他自己的两个小圆果吧
for two of his own little plump treats.
-你可真毒舌 女仆 -我只说实话
- You are scandalous, maiden. - I only speak what is true.
他的"浆果"小极了
His berries are very small.
"炽天使"只会居住在
The Seraphim would only settle in...
复杂水道中 以便传信以及
substantial waterways, for communication
留下后路
and to make an exit.
这几条大河并未流入郡内
These larger rivers do not flow deep enough into the shire.
我们应该沿河岸搜寻
Our search should stay to the coast.
郡里的城♥堡♥就在北部湾
Well, the shire's castle is
而这条溪流正好蜿蜒向北
on the northern bend. This brook winds north
直到通往法庭的主路
and leads to the main trail of the court.
那条路更便捷 长官
That would be an easier journey, master.
你在怀疑我的刚毅吗 年轻人科马克
Do you doubt my fortitude, young Cormac?
没有 大人 只是...
No, sir. But...
由于您随时可能被温莎召回
your duties at Windsor may be called upon
因此我认为最好的办法
for a swift return, and I think it most sound
是由我带着手下负责大范围搜寻
that my men and I take the burden of a greater territory
而您只需搜寻文特里斯堡与法庭
whilst you search Castle Ventris and its courts
以找出逃亡的"炽天使"
for our elusive Seraphim.
你的交际与头脑一样灵活 年轻人
Your diplomacy skills are as sharp as your mind, dear boy.
那就出发
Then we venture.
他们会从城♥堡♥搜起
They will begin their search at the castle.
是啊
Ja.
我会准备好
I will ready my service.
感谢你能冒如此大风险
I thank you for taking this risk.
对这条走狗的死...我深表遗憾
I am sorry the slaying of this... eager dog
迫使你们只能逃跑 不过...
now forces you to flee, but...
或许这是上帝的旨意
perhaps it is God taking the reins,
给予你更神圣的任务
guiding you to holier ground.
你能否为我们提供庇护
And will you be able to provide that refuge?
当然 你是信守承诺的人
Indeed, you are a man of your word.
我会保证你与你朋友的安全
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表