剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
暗黑刽子手 前情提要
Previously on The Bastard Executioner...
好消息 男爵夫人有孕
Blessed news. Lady Love is with child.
男爵的告别礼
The baron's parting gift--
文特里斯郡的继承人
an heir at Ventrishire.
这个女人没有怀孕
That woman is not with child.
这两周的思考
Nearly two weeks of thought
仍未让我想好
has given me no better sense
如何继续这个骗局
of how to carry out my deception.
只为你我两郡
Our shires deserve the fruits
能够发展壮大
of a greater tree.
夫人不过一介寡妇
And Lady Love is a widow
她的统治全然倚仗那个轻佻的国王
and her rule is in the hands of a frivolous king.
你很清楚
You are quite aware
我早已成家
that I'm already married?
我夫人
My wife may well return
或许会康复
to good health.
当然 也只能是希望
Of course, one could only hope.
你知道她在那车里
You knew she was in that wagon!
我已向普莱斯男爵保证
I promised Baron Pryce swift justice
会迅速审判凶手 公正处罚
in the trial and punishment of this godless murderer.
男爵声称犯人此举
The baron claims that the guilty man
是由"孤狼"授意
was under orders of the Wolf.
我不是你夫君
I am not your husband.
也不是刽子手
Nor am I an executioner.
科比特隐瞒这个秘密来要挟我
Corbett holds that secret over my head.
我若不帮他作恶
Threatens the lives of all of you
你们就有性命之忧
if I do not willingly
-性命之忧 -你从未作恶
- commit his sins. - You commit no sins,
马迪
Maddy.
我做的所有事都是罪恶
All I do is commit sin.
诺顿爵士
Sir Norton.
他是我给的礼物
He is my offering.
折磨他 杀了他
Torture him. Kill him.
你的怒火不能祸及此处的长官
Your wrath will not touch
或他的手下
our reeve or any of his other men.
你很清楚背叛我
You are well aware
背叛我的下场
of the consequences if you turn against that.
别拦我
Do not stop me!
这骑士 他知道
This knight, he knows
是谁杀了我的伊娃
of the man who killed my Eva.
我要让他说出真♥相♥
I need to take that from him.
若我们注定死于科比特之手
If we are to be crushed under Corbett's thumb,
至少让我知道杀妻凶手
at least give me the relief
心里能好受些
of knowing who took her life.
早课时你去哪了
We missed you at morning service.
我怯于直面上帝
I'm struggling sitting still with God.
罪孽让我痛不欲生
I twist with guilt,
因为那由我而起
knowing I caused that struggle.
该是我痛苦 兄弟
The twist is mine, brother.
沾满鲜血的是我的双手
I've earned the blood that stains my hands.
那还没流的血呢
What of the blood yet to spill?
你该拿它如何
What of it?
洛克 登利与管家都死
Locke, Denley and the reeve
才算彻底复仇
complete our vengeance.
而那些...
And with that...
折磨所得的真♥相♥
tortured reveal
是科比特的诡计
comes the truth of Corbett's screws.
我得想办法 在他的魔爪伸向你之前
I needed to find a way out from under his screws
尽快逃出
before he took them to you.
没错
Yea.
这便是你接近男爵夫人的意图
Is that why you make an effort to get close to our baroness?
我心知肚明 兄弟
I see it, brother.
其他人也一样
As do others.
男爵夫人对我好奇
I am but a curiosity to Lady Love.
并非我刻意接近
There is no effort to get close.
让路
Clear the way!
惩罚者
Ah. Punisher.
你得准备工具与锁链
You need to ready your stock and chains.
让这逆贼受最痛苦的死刑
This rebel must bear a death most agonizing.
他犯了什么罪
For what crime is he guilty?
极恶的罪
One most heinous.
在普莱斯郡男爵夫人
While the baroness of Pryceshire
前往盐泉治疗的途中
traveled to the salt springs for a cure,
他偷袭了夫人的马车
he ambushed her caravan.
杀了她的随从
Killed her men.
烧了她的马车
Set her wagon on fire.
活生生烧死了特鲁拉夫人
Burned Lady Trula alive.
咱们走 快走
Let's go! Move!
伊莎贝尔将普莱斯男爵安置在埃里克的冬屋
Isabelle has prepared Erik's winter salon for Baron Pryce.
应该合适
That should be suitable.
自然是最合适的 夫人
Yes. Most suitable, my lady.
竟会发生如此惨剧
Such a sad play of circumstances.
普莱斯男爵如今丧偶
Baron Pryce, now without spouse,
在我们已逝男爵当年欢愉的房♥间
will find comfort in a room
会获得些许慰藉
that gave our dear departed baron such joy.
你把性♥欲♥与幸福混为一谈了 总管大人
You confuse eros with happiness, good chamberlain.
我知道埃里克在冬屋里
I know the winter salon
睡了他的情妇
was where Erik bedded his mistresses.
我希望这不是你建议
I hope that is not the comfort
为普莱斯男爵提供的安慰
you propose we offer Baron Pryce.
不 乐福夫人
No, Lady Love.
我相信埃德温·普莱斯只有在
I believe that Edwin Pryce will only find comfort
温柔美丽且聪颖过人的女人身上
in a woman whose beauty and grace
才能获得安慰
are matched by her wit and intellect.
我们与普莱斯郡的关系日益紧张
Our relations with Pryceshire have become increasingly strained.
任何失去信任与公平的关系
As would any relation where trust and fairness
都是如此
have been stripped away.
也许上帝在这黑暗中
Perhaps God shines a ray of sunlight
投下了一束希望之光呢 夫人
on this darkness, my lady.
趁这次正义判决之际
An opportunity for Pryceshire
投下一束让普莱斯郡与文特里斯郡
and Ventrishire to unite
得以统一的希望之光
in the execution of justice.
停
Halt.
男爵夫人想与犯人讲话
The baroness would like to speak to this prisoner.
这个叛徒问不出更多东西了 夫人
I do not know what more this rebel can tell you, my lady.
他已认罪
His confession is complete
也接受命运
and binds him to his fate.
谢谢你 总管大人
Thank you, good chamberlain.
我已看过你的认罪书 伯温·凯恩
I have read your confession, Berwyn Cairn.
尽管你的恐怖罪行
Although it's exact
文中已有详细记录
in the retelling of the horror,
我仍不知你效忠何人
I am having difficulty understanding your loyalty.
我效忠于拜斯·恩塞尔
My loyalty is to the Byth Encil.
这正让我疑惑
That is my confusion.
你拒绝告诉我们
You refuse to give the names
你那些叛逆同党的名字
of the rebels who were at your side,
却愿向我们指认你的首领
yet willingly condemn your leader
就是这宗谋杀的幕后主使
as the one who demanded the murder.
你的忠心何在
Is not your loyalty backwards?
好士兵会保护他的首领
A good soldier protects his commander.
"孤狼"...
The Wolf is...
他不在乎保护
he is not concerned with protection.
你确实听到他亲口下令杀人吗
You heard this command for murder from his lips?
是
Yea.
我知道了
I see.
我听说他壮如野兽
I hear he is a beast of a man.
虎背熊腰 红胡子 红光满面
Thick-waisted, red-bearded and ruddy
是
Yea.
一个高大难看的人
A large, hard-looking man.
听到想要的了吗 夫人
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表