剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
to free the prisoners within them,
让他们去做劳役
put the men in servitude.
那些犯人还在那可怕的监狱里吗
Those prisoners are still in that horrid hole?
是的 夫人
Yes, my lady.
我会让人尽快起草卖♥♥身契
I will see that the letters are drafted in haste,
好释放他们
so I may release them.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个惩罚者竟然
A punisher who concerns himself
关心那些受罚之人的利益
with the welfare of those he punishes.
难怪我总见你思绪烦乱
It is no wonder I often find you in troubled thought.
是的
Yea.
早些时候集市里有位医者
There was a healer at the market earlier.
我该去她那看看
I should see if she has
是否有治刮伤的药膏
some balm I might put on these scrapes.
告退了 男爵夫人
Baroness.
她是你的医者吗
Is it your healer?
为你重刺誓言的那位
The one that renewed your vow.
是 正是她
Yea, the same woman.
那女人了解自然
This woman has knowledge of nature
并懂得生理知识
and its course with humors.
是的 这是她的天赋之一
Yes, it would be one of her gifts.
您需要...治疗吗 男爵夫人
Are you in need of... remedy, Baroness?
我确实需要超乎寻常的智慧
I am in need of a... different kind of wisdom.
她的确最为与众不同
She is most different.
现在是你在思绪烦乱了
Now you are the one lost in troubled thought.
嗯
Hmm.
是的
Yes.
你可曾感觉自己正过着另一个人的生活
Do you ever feel like you're living the life of another?
上帝有意把你变成别人
That God intended you to be someone else?
不是更伟大或更有声望
Not greater or of more prestige,
但是...更真实
but... truer.
原谅我
Forgive me.
恐怕这些天已让我所有的礼教消磨殆尽
I'm afraid this day has rubbed me raw of manners.
真是难过的一天
It is a day full of harsh rubbings.
我会安排你与医者见面
I will arrange a meet with this healer.
谢谢
Thank you.
对于来自穷乡僻壤的男孩来说
The rank of field marshal is a most prestigious ascension
元帅头衔是最有声望的提拔了
for a-a poor village boy from...
你来自哪...
uh, where did you...?
-英格村 -哦 对
- Ingthorpe. - Ah... yes.
是的 而且是应得的提拔
And yes, a rise well-earned.
但按这世道的规矩
But as is the way of the world,
我并非皇室血脉而受此提拔
with veins that flow with not a drop of royal blood,
祸福更加难料
my head is at the rafters of said ascension.
正是
Yes.
我们有许多相似之处 你和我 米拉斯
We have much in common, you and I, Milus.
我们身处同一局游戏
We take to the same sport.
确实 皮尔斯
Indeed, Piers.
感觉就像你我已相识多年
I feel as if we have been acquainted for many a year.
同感
Absolument.
你的 男爵夫人
Your, uh, baroness...
不介意我提起她吧
if you do not mind me speaking of her?
请讲
Please.
我们听到些
We have-- oui-dire--
呃 一些传言
heard, uh, stories, yes?
说她曾有生育问题
That she was struck with a barren womb.
故事越传越离谱
Stories change their truth as they travel.
是吗
Do they?
像您这么聪明
A man as clever
又足智多谋的人
and resourceful as yourself,
肯定知道
I am certain you know all things
这个城♥堡♥里的一切
above and below these castle stones.
您的奉承真像位优美的交际花 亲爱的伯爵
You flatter like a highly polished courtesan, dear Earl.
告诉我
Tell me.
为何选文特里斯郡
Why Ventrishire?
我认为凭您对国王的影响力
I would think your influence with His Majesty
完全能获得更可观的职位
would earn you a far more desirable appointment.
而您 却煞费苦心
And yet, you take such effort
关注我们这片荒芜的小泥沼地
to secure our humble slice of moss.
强行执行分土法
Forcing the decree of division.
不辞辛苦跑来寻找埃里克有继承人的证据
Traveling all this way to find the proof of Erik's heir.
这不禁引人怀疑 您是否在隐藏什么
It makes one wonder if you are looking for a place to hide.
哦 是吗
Ah, yes, well...
与你一样 亲爱的米拉斯
like you, sweet Milus,
我被迫去捣蜂窝取蜂蜜
I was forced to stir the hive to get the honey.
如今这些蜜蜂都来叮我了
And now the bees, they come to sting.
那么这些
And what faces
带刺的人都是谁呢
are on the other end of those stingers?
苏格兰人
Scots?
还是边境的男爵们
Marcher Barons?
我承认 这是我的弱点
It's a weakness, I admit.
但是
But...
当有个
my tongue...
帅气男人的嘴
seems to loosen...
含住我的下面
when my cock
我或许
rests...
更容易松口
in a handsome mouth.
看来我们的天性都大胆豪放
It seems we share the gift of forwardness as well.
姿势不对
No.
你若跪下
It will be much more pleasurable
想必感觉会更好
if you are on your knees.
你真以为我会让下等人的嘴唇
Did you honestly think I would let dirt-born lips
触碰我那
touch a rod that knows
只倾慕美丽小♥穴♥的棍棒吗
only the holes of beautiful things?
出去
Sortez, huh?
我敢肯定有个擦屎官
I am sure there is a shit scraper
正准备为你做同样的事
in need of a suckling.
总管
Chamberlain.
晚上好
Good evening.
您就寝前
Do you require anything
还有何需要吗
before you go to bed?
怎么了 夫人
Is there something wrong, my lady?
此举太不明智
This is foolish.
抱歉 高文大♥师♥
I am sorry, Master Gawain.
这种冒险举动
This venture.
以及我的行为
My behavior.
这都不是真正的我
This is not who I am.
或许这是另一种生活
Perhaps it's that other life.
您所信上帝安排的那种
The one you believe God intended?
试图找到自己的方式与你交谈
Trying to find its way and have a word with you.
或许吧
Perhaps.
与医者聊聊吧
Talk to the healer.
若她未能为您分忧
If she brings no ease of your doubt,
我们就离开
then we will leave.
好吧
Yes.
男爵夫人
Baroness.
终于见到您 很荣幸
An honor to finally meet you.
这是安诺拉
This is Annora.
谢谢你 安诺拉
Thank you, Annora.
我在岸边等您
I will wait down shore.
跟我来
Come.
冷吗
You're cold.
给 美丽的夫人
Here, fair lady.
不了 谢谢
No, please.
我穿这
I am layered...
已有多年
with years.
谢谢你
Thank you.
您的手
Your hands...
冻得像石头
they're cold as stone.
如此纤细修长
And so delicate.
只是双女孩的手
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表