剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
Where on God's earth have you been?
西河
West River.
去找我的羊
To find my girl.
趁好天气给她剪剪毛
Give her a fair weather cut.
变短毛羊了 对吧
A nap that becomes, yea?
我正找这个呢
Oh, I was looking for this.
我知道
Yea, I know.
如果没拴在鸡鸡上
I'd lose my bobbles
我能把帽子也丢了
if they weren't attached to my dingle.
好 好 我知道啦
Yes, yes, I hear you.
临刑前一小时
Mix this with water.
将这个冲水
Have the girl drink it
给女孩喝下
an hour before she meets her fate.
能让她少受些苦
It will ease the pain.
你好 巫婆
Good witch.
你好 捕兽狂
Mad trapper.
喝了它
Drink this.
别跟我较劲
Do not fight me.
喝了
Drink.
该磨刀了
Nearly time to work your blade.
是
Yea.
昨天在海边
Your actions yesterday
你直接
by the coast...
向夫人谏言的行为
directly offering our lady an opinion.
决不允许有下次
Never let that happen again.
凡事要先问我
You come to me first.
由我决定什么话值得告诉夫人
I will decide if it's worthy of her ear.
我为男爵夫人效力 不为你
I serve the baroness, not you.
高文·马多克斯为夫人效力
Gawain Maddox serves the baroness.
威尔金·布莱托侍奉的是我
Wilkin Brattle belongs to me.
别逼我 蠢货
Do not challenge me, simple man.
我能把你的身心
I will shred you,
撕成碎片
body and mind.
我感觉你
I sense a growing fear
勇敢的表象下恐惧渐生
putting on a face of boldness.
勇敢是我最佳的面具
Boldness is my most desirable face.
我无所畏惧
I have nothing to fear.
我们的秘密是把双刃剑
Our deep secret can cut both ways.
你罔顾封地法
Are you not a conspirator
隐瞒惊天秘密 难道不是共犯吗
for keeping forbidden truth from manor law?
确实
Indeed.
你我都犯了罪
We all are.
我或许会丢掉职位
I could lose my position.
而你
And you...
你的战士
your soldier,
你的新妻儿
you new wife and children,
所有人都会身首异处
all of you will most certainly lose your heads.
父亲 他们准备好了
They're ready for you, Father.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
嗯
Yea.
伊莎贝尔 来
Come, Isabel.
乐福夫人 您还有何需要
Is there anything else you need, Love?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 夫人
Good night, Baroness.
晚安 好女仆
Good night, devoted maiden.
你们二位打仗足以独当一面
Oh, you two can hold your own in the field.
都是战场才能学到的技巧
Skills learned only in battle.
在谁手下服过役 马杜克吗
Who did you serve under? Madog?
我们对威尔士士兵毫无恶意
We hold no ill will against Welsh soldiers.
尤其是残兵败将
Especially ones we have quashed.
已经恍如隔世
It was another lifetime ago.
虽说我们应当关心眼前
We prefer to keep our thoughts in the day at hand.
但我们听过不少关于你们本领的故事
But we've heard mighty stories of your skills.
有人提到了大麦村和劫匪
Some talk of a barley village and bandits.
-还是谣言而已 -不
- Or is that just high rumor? - Nay.
当时我在场
I was there.
我们烧了整个村
We burned the burg.
我们同样
We, too...
应当关心眼前
should keep our thoughts in the day.
二位慢用
Enjoy your drink, gentlemen.
诺顿爵士
Sir Norton...
第二个凶手承认了
the second guilt confirmed.
花了快一个月才找到真♥相♥
Nearly a month to out that truth.
剩下三个也要这么久吗
Will the other three require the same?
要就要吧
If need be.
你向我发过誓
I have your oath.
是
Yea.
留长官一命
The reeve will live.
先杀这个混♥蛋♥
This devil will die.
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表