剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
You see me.
自从在教堂 您轻抚我伤口那一刻起
From that moment in the chapel, when you touched my wound...
最亲爱的乐福 您就吸引了我
...my dearest Love, I have been drawn to you.
抱歉 男爵夫人
My apologies, Baroness.
我...
I am...
都是劳累过度说的胡话
It's the drunkenness of fatigue.
高文大♥师♥ 您并没有冒犯到我
I am not offended, Master Gawain.
您真是宽宏大量
Then you are most forgiving.
晚安 男爵夫人
Good night, Baroness.
那晚我抚摸你伤口时
I saw the birth of a boy.
见到一个男婴的出生
When I touched your wound that night.
一个幻象
A vision.
虽转瞬即逝
It lasted but a moment,
却清晰生动
but it was... vivid and clear.
我感觉您也见到了吧
I sensed you saw it, as well?
不 夫人 我
No, my lady. I...
只感到伤口的疼痛
felt only the pain of my wound.
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表