剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
Sorry. This is Bernadette.
我在溪边碰到的 可爱的姑娘
We met at the stream. Lovely girl.
不太爱说话
Not much of a talker.
不过说实话
Which I have to admit,
正合我心意
I rather like.
也合天下所有男人的心意
It's the desire of every man.
美丽动人 沉默不语
A beautiful, silent doe.
伯纳黛特 过来 乖乖的
Bernadette! Come on. Behave.
过来
Come on.
别动
Hold there.
是 骑士大人
Ah. Yea, good knights.
我来送鲜肉
I come bearing fresh meat.
我在林中设陷阱捕猎
I trap these woods.
我知道你们有很多人在挨饿
I see that you have many hungry men within.
我们的人吃不完一整头牛
We've not enough mouths to feed on a full cow.
那就把剩下的做成熏肉
Then smoke the rest.
她可肥得很
She's thick with fat.
熏肉留着冬天吃
Keeps till winter.
看来彭布罗克只派了小半个军团
Sounds like Pembroke travels with no more than half a legion.
这样流放的贵族不至于招惹过多眼球
Not to call attention to the transport of an exiled noble.
狡猾的捕兽者
Crafty trapper.
我们早上动身
We move off in the morning,
让管事带着它一起上路
but the steward will take it to travel.
把它与备用的战马拴一起
Tie her up with our spare steeds.
怎么
Yea?
似乎也别无他法
That seems best.
好 走吧
Yea, there.
我们会帮你照看它 捕兽者
We will take your game, trapper.
恐怕小姑娘不太情愿与马为伍
I'm afraid my girl doesn't much care for the company of horses.
它们会让她没胃口 影响肉的口感
They turn her innards, spoil her meat.
日安
Good day.
你一定很饿了
I am sure you must be hungry.
我的孩子们在哪
Where are my children?
我女仆在照顾婴儿
The baby is with my maiden,
神父在照看你儿子
and the priest looks after your son.
手被绑着没法吃饭
I cannot eat with hands bound.
有必要像喂孩子一样喂我吗
I am to be fed like a child?
要么吃
Yes.
要么不吃
Or not at all.
你给了我两条路
You spoke of two choices.
这件事你若接受事实
If you accept God's truth in this matter,
承认威尔金不是你丈夫
acknowledge that Wilkin did not betray you,
不曾背叛你
for he is not your husband,
若你能保证做到
if you convince me that you are able to do that,
你袭击我的事 就当没发生过
then there will never be mention of your attack
我保证你与你的子女
and I will see to it that you, your son, and daughter
能在文特里斯郡安身立命
will always have a home and work here in Ventrishire.
好啊 骑士大人
What ho, good knights.
我的小弟老是
My little brother often...
牵挂他捕到的猎物
gets attached to the things we trap.
你们家还有多少人
How many others in your trapper family?
就我和这个傻瓜
Just me and the half-wit.
我傻归傻 你还心如铁石呢
I may be half-witted, but you're halfhearted.
伯纳黛特不喜欢马
Bernadette doesn't like horses.
她嫌他们太脏
She thinks 'em filthy.
动物又不会说话
The beasts do not talk.
请你们见谅
Give some consideration.
他小时候脑子被驴踢了
He took a mule kick to the head while just a babe.
对 他的确如此 伯纳黛特
Yes, he is, indeed, Bernadette.
父亲也是这么干的
Father did the same thing.
-所以母亲才离开 -干什么了
- That's why mother left. - Did what?
这头蠢牛说我什么
What did that doe say about me?
把牛留下 你俩快走开
Leave the beast and be off with you both.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
全部解决
All quiet.
注意两侧
Watch our flank.
格威斯顿在哪
Where is Gaveston?
那头法国猪值得你搭上一条命吗
Is that French pig worth a slice to your throat?
那堆死人
All the dead ones,
把他们的马裤都扒了
pull down their breeches.
我迟早要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you,
先剥光衣服 切下他们的老二
strip you, then cut off all their cocks
都塞进你嘴里
and stuff them in your mouth.
再把你摆在门口等贵客们目睹
Then leave you at the door to be found by noble guests.
一定会被添油加醋广为流传
The lore it will inspire.
是的
Yea.
-那个满嘴老二的裸体骑士 -真是疯了
- The naked knight with the cock-stuffed mouth. - That is mad!
简直毫无尊严
And without honor!
你若不说 这就是你的下场
That is the leverage I am plying.
把老二切了
Chop their meat.
不要
No!
不要
No!
格威斯顿爵士 很抱歉打扰您用晚膳
Sir Gaveston! So sorry to intrude on your supper.
怎么会
How, uh...
科比特 你们要干嘛
What is this, Corbett, huh?
无需担心
No need for worry,
亲爱的皮尔斯
my dear Piers.
我们是来救你的
We are here to rescue you.
罗南 我很欣赏你的毅力
I am impressed with your fortitude, Ronan.
这些年征战沙场 手刃诺曼人造就了你
Those years in armor, slaying Normans has served you.
我的力量
My bygone military service
并非来源于先前服兵役 领班神父
is not what gives me strength, Archdeacon.
或者我应该称呼您为大♥师♥
Or should I call you "Master"?
蔷薇骑士
Socijs Rosula.
看来"炽天使"已经
I see that the seraphim have shared
跟你分享过他们的历史了
their interpretation of history.
请允许我再重申一遍
Am I allowed the same courtesy?
"炽天使"的使命
The Order of the Seraphim
旨在保护危险的异端福音
carry and protect dangerous and heretical gospels.
一旦这些经♥文♥被世人得见
If these scriptures were to become known,
会导致混乱与难以想象的动荡
they would create chaos and unimaginable strife.
我看过部分经♥文♥
I've read some of these scriptures.
并非异端邪说
They are not heresy.
即使引发混乱
The only chaos it might stir would be
也只会动摇教皇的统治
within the walls of the Pope's chambers.
下次你在村庄里走动
The next time you take a walk through your village,
直视追随者的眼睛
look in the eyes of your followers.
他们相信自己的自♥由♥意志吗
Can they trust their free will, huh?
-他们有权知道真♥相♥ -你我都清楚
- They have a right to know the truth. - You know as well
这群人迷茫无知
as I do that these people are ignorant and lost,
被恐惧和幻想所驱使
driven by fear and fantasy.
而我们的教会
Our church gives
能赋予天真的信徒以健全的道德体系
these simple believers a sound, a moral structure,
以及他们能够理解的神性
a divinity they can understand.
创立这种根基需要金钱与权势
Money and influence are needed to provide that foundation.
即使根基腐化了
Even if that foundation corrupts
信仰中心之人所宣传的教义
the very teachings of the man at the center of our faith.
"炽天使"不过是误入歧途的狂热分子
The seraphim are misguided zealots.
他们会一步步毁掉上帝几千年的根基
They would undermine a thousand years of God's work.
蔷薇骑士有神圣使命
The Rosula has a divine purpose.
我们必须阻止"炽天使"
We must stop the seraphim
在经♥文♥摧毁我们的信仰前将其毁去
and destroy these scriptures before they destroy our faith.
你能助我成事 罗南
You can help me do that, Ronan.
拜托
Please.
告诉我那个女人和圣殿骑士藏在哪
Tell me where the woman and Templar are hiding.
无数人命都掌握在你的手中 神父大人
Countless souls rest in your hands, good priest.
回家吧 亲爱的
Go home... my lovely.
彭布罗克大人
Ah, Lord Pembroke.
不 别伤害她 不要
No! Do not hurt her! Do not!
抱歉打断了你的美梦
Our apologies for rousing you from your lovely dark slumber.
你们是谁
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表