剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
轻点
Gently.
我做不到
I can't do this.
不 你可以
Yes, you can.
感受人体的层次
Feel the layers.
皮肤自会迎刃而解
A man's flesh will give to the blade.
用力太大
Too much force.
下手轻些
A gentler hand.
请进
Come.
早上好 夫人
Morning, my lady.
早上好 伊莎贝尔
Good morning, Isabel.
我想穿些鲜艳的衣服
I think I would like something with a bit more color.
我的服丧期已过
My mourning time is finished.
那就打扮得轻快些
Then let's find something cheerful.
你从未问过我是如何学会这些技能
You have never asked me how I gained these skills.
我救人时 你就不好奇
Are you not curious about my knowledge
我的知识吗
in the remedies of the body?
我知道你藏有许多秘密
I know there are many things about you to be revealed.
或许是我害怕真♥相♥会难以承受
Perhaps I fear the truth each burden will bring.
没错
Yes.
有时 暴露过去
Sometimes, a past life exposed
会改变我们现有的生活轨迹
can change our living in the present.
那我过去的生活呢
And what of my past life?
你了解我的过去
Do you know about me?
我的秘密吗
My secrets?
当我还是婴儿时
When I was an infant,
一个年轻女人
a young woman--
一个修女 将我托付给修士
a nun-- left me with the monks.
说我年幼丧父
Told them I was fatherless.
她是我母亲吗
Was she my mother?
是
Yes.
她的旅程已结束
Her journey is finished.
她已离开
She is gone now
与天使一同守护你
and watches over you with the angels.
很抱歉 威尔金
I am sorry, Wilkin.
那个男孩怎么样
And how is the boy?
-很迷茫 -嗯
- Lost. - Hmm.
满心疑惑
Full of doubt.
嗯
Yea.
正如我们之前
As were we.
是的
Yes.
正如我们之前
As were we.
准备走吗
Secured to travel?
他们来了
They approach!
还有十几里
A dozen furlongs.
把脸上的颜色擦掉 尼雅
Wipe that color from your face, Nia.
我负责坚守 你放哨就行
I was firm. You only keep watch.
放什么哨 看你们一次次失败不帮忙吗
Watch what? The lot of you failing without my help?
够了
Enough prattle,
小妹妹
little sister.
管好自己 呆着别动
Hold yourself here.
我谁也不管
I hold for no one.
我们得返回城♥堡♥
We should return to the castle
以免总管大人起疑我们的行踪
before the good Chamberlain wonders where we ride.
好
Yea.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 博柏 卡洛
Morning, Berber, Calo.
艾什哪去了
Where's Ash?
我们也想问
Our question as well.
昨天他去打猎 至今没露面
He went out for the hunt yesterday; not shown since.
啊
Ah.
大概走得太远 在郡中扎营了
Perhaps he traveled too far, made camp in midshire.
如果是抓兔子
If he snares rabbits,
陷阱会设在南边
his traps will be to the south.
我路过这些枯橡树林多次
I have traveled these dead oaks many times.
我们得外出 找到这个披毛的家伙
Then we venture. Find the furry poc.
带好装备
Go well-armed.
这些海洞穴躲满了放逐犯和劫匪
These sea caves hide the banished and thieving.
我们也如放逐犯般藏匿
We also hide like the banished,
以求尽早复仇
all in need of a hasty revenge.
有凶手的线索吗
Any gains on finding the guilty?
我们知道还有四个骑士
We've learned there were four other knights,
与我们的新长官
along with our new reeve.
他是查出罪魁祸首的关键
He is the key to finding the guilty.
利昂·特尔带着那群道貌岸然的禽兽
Leon Tell led the company of noble savages
屠♥杀♥我们的村庄
that wracked our village.
没错 取得他的信任后
Yea, and when we gain his trust,
就能套他的话 找出凶手
we will pry from his lips the names of the murderers.
我没这个耐心取得他的信任
My patience may run dry before his trust sets in.
你向我承诺过
You gave me your oath.
利昂让我煎熬万分
Leon torments me.
佩特拉的十字架就挂在他高贵的脖子上
Petra's cross hung about his noble neck.
项链闪耀的每分光芒
Every glint of that sapphire
都在讽刺我没能手刃仇人
mocks my hesitation to plunge a blade into his heart.
我也想手刃仇人
As I want to plunge a blade into the man
为妻儿报仇
who slaughtered my wife and son.
还有我祖父
And for my grandfather.
还有我母亲 他们的仇都得报
And my mother, too, deserves to be avenged.
但我们得抚平伤痛
We all need to close this pain.
你有项链为证 我们却一无所有
We don't have a proof of a decorated neck, as you do.
真♥相♥大白之前 得留长官一命
The reeve must stay alive until we all have our truth.
你若知晓杀你儿子的真凶是谁
And would you be able to hold your rage
还能如此忍♥气吞声吗
if you had certainty of the man who slit your boy's throat?
别吵了
Stop this!
怒火该由凶手承受
The anger is for the guilty.
你们需要彼此
You need each other.
至少他还听女巫的话
At least he listens to the witch.
贵族窝囊废
Noble cowards!
你们将无功而返
You're on a fool's errand.
抓住他们
After them!
快跑
Run!
回来
Get back here!
走
Go on!
要命
Shit.
你去哪了 马迪
Where have you been, Maddy?
马歇尔和我去出任务了
Marshal and I had court business.
什么任务弄得满脚是泥
And what task covers your boots in clay?
工作上的事 不劳你烦心
It's best I don't bother you with the points of my trade.
我九岁就认识你了 夫君
I've known you since I was nine, husband.
不管你说什么
There's nothing you can say
我都不会嫌烦
that would be a bother to me.
我之前已说过
I've tried to speak of this before,
你无需为闹剧献身
but your devotion to this farce...
什么闹剧 亲爱的
What farce, my love?
我明白 你的慷慨解围
I understand the danger
会给你和你的孩子带来危险
that your generous rescue puts on you and your children.
但我们独处时
But when we are alone,
可以做回自己
we can be in the truth of who I am.
你是我丈夫
You are my husband.
我的爱矢志不渝
And I love you deeply.
这难道有假
Is that not the truth?
父亲
Father?
有任务了 刽子手
Services are needed, punisher.
您衣裙的颜色表明
The color of your dress would suggest
是时候放松些了
it is time for less... weighted thought.
我从未沉郁 只是有些失落
No thoughts of weight, just distance.
我受陛下传唤
I travel to Windsor in two weeks' time,
两周后去温莎
summoned by His Majesty.
我想陛下会教我如何维持统治
I assume to receive guidance on how we govern.
或许只是予以慰问
Or, perhaps, to offer condolences.
我们总在哀悼他人时
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表