剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
It is my duty and my honor to serve you, Lady Love.
请问何事使您烦心 夫人
May I ask what troubles you, my lady?
罗斯金神父和高文大♥师♥的儿子卢卡
Father Ruskin and Master Gawain's son Luca
失踪两天了
have been missing for two days now.
孩子由神父照看
The boy was in the priest's charge.
神父没说去朝圣吗
Our priest made no mention of a pilgrimage?
没有
No.
他的行李和马匹还在这
His belongings and steed are all still here.
我立刻召集人手 夫人
I will gather our resources at once, my lady.
侦察兵 探子
Scouts, trackers.
天亮出发
We will leave with the sunrise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
马多克斯知道孩子失踪了吗
Does Maddox know about the boy?
不
No.
他还不知道
He does not.
也许由您告诉他
Perhaps it would be best
最为合适 夫人
if you were to tell him, my lady.
您的优雅冷静
Your grace and calm manner
能安抚我们的惩罚者
bring much comfort to our punisher.
他在您身边 就像变了个人
He seems a different man when he is near you.
好的
Yes.
我会亲自告诉高文大♥师♥
I would like to be the one to tell Master Gawain.
晚安 夫人
Good night, my lady.
晚安 总管
Good night, Chamberlain.
总管大人
Chamberlain.
我与总管谈过
I spoke to our chamberlain.
是啊 我们的任务顺利完成
Yea, our mission found its proper course.
格威斯顿大人不会再威胁我们郡
Sir Gaveston will no longer plague our shire.
或任何郡
Or any shire.
见你安然归来 我如释重负 威尔金
I am so relieved you have returned unharmed, Wilkin.
见你安然无恙
As I am relieved no more harm
我亦如释重负 我的乐福
has scratched its way at you, my Love.
她睡得很安稳
She sleeps quite peacefully.
是的
Yes.
她接受她丈夫的事实了
She has come to accept the truth of her husband.
如何接受
How?
数月来我一直在想让她接受事实
I've tried for months to break through to her.
我答应马多克斯的妻子
I have promised the wife of Maddox
会照顾她与孩子
that I will provide for her and her children.
但神父和孩子却失踪了
But the priest and the boy are nowhere to be found.
他们已失踪两天了
It appears they have been gone for nearly two days.
罗斯金没留口信吗
And Ruskin gave no word of it?
没有
No.
若她醒来发现孩子失踪
If she wakes to find the boy still gone,
会以为我欺骗了她 威尔金
she will think I have deceived her, Wilkin.
这会碾碎她脆弱的冷静
It will shatter her fragile state of calm.
安诺拉
Annora.
当时神父与她在北海湾
The priest was with her at the North Coves.
-医者 -是的
- The healer? - Mm.
为何神父会与安诺拉在一起
Why was the priest with Annora?
我也不知道原因
A story that has yet to be told to me.
别担心 乐福
Fear not, my Love.
会找到他们的
We will find them.
他
And he was...
我正打算去海湾找你
I was in haste to come see you at the coves.
是的
Yes.
关于神父和孩子
About the priest and the boy.
你知道什么
What do you know?
他们被带走了
They were taken.
因为我
Because of me.
因为你
Because of you?
坐下 威尔金
Sit, Wilkin.
时机未到 有些事不能让你知道
There are things that you are not still ready to learn.
你别再说教了
I don't need your lessons!
谁带走了他们
Who took them?
-卢卡在哪 -我不知道
- Where is Luca? - I do not know.
坐下 威尔金
Sit, Wilkin.
我不想坐下
I do not need to sit
再听你讲故事 女人
and listen to another parable, woman.
这与我该死的神圣使命无关
This is not about my damned holy destiny.
我不知道那时孩子与神父在一起
I did not know the boy was with the priest.
你不知道
Oh, you did not know?
无所不知的医者
The all-seeing healer?
你还不知道我削鼻砍头
You didn't know I'd be slicing heads and noses.
满手血腥
Spilling blood by the buckets.
用可怕的刑具
Turning stout men into crying girls
将壮汉变成哭喊的姑娘
by the pain of hideous devices.
请别怒气冲冲地对我咆哮
Please do not howl at me with such anger!
我会像魔鬼那样咆哮
I will howl like a devil!
因为我的罪孽已不可饶恕
For I am weighed in unforgivable sins.
威尔金
Wilkin.
这都是因为你
And they are all on your head.
你就是魔鬼 阿尔德的安诺拉
You are the devil, Annora of the Alders.
求你了
Please.
威尔 威尔金
Wil-Wilkin, no!
我的儿子
My son.
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表