剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
This is a great risk you propose, Baroness,
被一个您所知甚少的怪女人蛊惑 夫人
inspired by the tale of a strange woman you hardly know.
冒险是为了救神父和孩子
A risk taken to save the lives of our priest and a child.
我有理由相信她的故事属实
I have reason to believe her story is true.
理由想必就是惩罚者吧
Our punisher would be that reason.
是的
Yes.
我们都知道他是威尔金·布莱托
The man we both know as Wilkin Brattle.
你们竟已坦诚到毫无保留
I see your bond has grown to inspire truth.
这个真♥相♥
A truth you have known
在他踏进我们大门时你便已知晓
from the moment he stepped through our gates.
正是你化腐朽为神奇的能力
Your ability to turn complications into advantages is what makes you
让你成为如此出色的总管
such a valuable chamberlain.
这是赞美吗 夫人
Was that a compliment, my lady?
我想是的
I believe it was.
我会派人手
I will provide the men
救回神父和孩子
to take back the priest and the boy.
作为回报 我只求您
The only thing that I ask in return
能认真考虑普莱斯男爵
is that you give heartfelt consideration to Baron Pryce.
愿夫人三思
That my lady stays open
这桩婚事能保护本郡的美好前景
to the prospect of a marriage that will protect our shire.
我会考虑一切美好前景
I will stay open to all... prospects.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, Baroness.
你虽好斗阴诡
Despite your aggressive, secretive
常常不择手段
and often illicit tactics,
我还是很喜欢你 米拉斯
I am quite fond of you, Milus.
您好像漏了"对神不敬"
I believe you left out "Godless."
我也很喜欢你 亲爱的乐福
I'm fond of you as well, dear Love.
为何还把我关在这 女仆
Why am I still confined, maiden?
乐福夫人需要确保
Lady Love needs to be certain
你攻击她的事不会泄露
that no one has heard of your attack on her.
这种流言传播快似火焰
Word of such things can spread like a dry fire.
夫人确定此事无人知晓会即刻放了你
You will be free as soon as she confirms its secrecy.
她承诺过我能见到我的孩子
She promised I could see my boy.
卢卡一定很担心他母亲
Luca must be deep with worry about his mother.
待他打猎归来
And you shall see him,
你便能见到他
as soon as he returns from his hunting venture.
打猎
Hunting?
男爵夫人说神父带他去钓鱼了
The baroness said the priest took him fishing.
是的
Yes.
猎物是鱼
Hunting for fish.
大鱼
Big fish.
需用长矛与铁钩水里刺中鱼
That need to be ripped from the stream by pike and hook,
然后拖上岸
then wrestled to the ground.
于男孩而言是不错的经历
Time well spent for a boy.
你确信我们能在海湾
And you have no doubt that we will find
找到蔷薇骑士吗
these Rosula at the coves?
他们会利用男孩逼神父开口
They will use the boy to pull the truth from the priest.
然后等我回海湾
Then wait for my return at the coves.
预计至少有两个军团
We can expect at least two legions
训练有素的蔷薇骑士
of Rosula Knights, all skilled.
非常危险
And very deadly.
不惧死亡
No fear of dying.
有多少人能参战
And we bring how many men to this fight?
我能雇佣半个军团或更多
I can recruit a half legion or more
骑士和骑兵前来助战
of knights and horsemen that will fight for pay.
无需顾忌法律
No concern for decree.
若能找到他们的所在之处
If I am able to find out their whereabouts,
我便能派家族的人来帮我们
I should be able to bring some familial help to our table.
我还知道另一人
I know another who would be willing
甘冒风险以免去多年奴役
to trade risk for years of servitude.
卢卡
Luca.
儿子
Son!
你是谁
Who are you?
我儿子在哪
Where is my son?
你把我儿子怎么了
What have you done with my boy?!
杰萨
Jess...
恶魔
Demon!
可恶的魔鬼
Hideous demon!
我会让手下正午准备就绪
I will have my men ready by midday.
我们也会就绪
We will be ready as well.
你不能冒着落入蔷薇骑士虎口的风险
You cannot risk a journey that might put you
踏上这条险途
into the mouth of the Rosula.
留在堡内能保证你的安全
You will be safe within the walls of our castle.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们需要你那带帽护卫的协助
We will most certainly need the blade of your hooded protector.
一桌密谋者
A conspiring table.
全是通奸者 骗子与女巫
Full of adulterers, liars and witches!
你错了 亲爱的杰萨米
No, dear Jessamy.
我们没有密谋
We do not conspire.
我们在天堂之眼一无所获
We found no truth at Heaven's Eye.
我会坦白的
I will tell you.
如何处置她
What will become of her?
故意伤害男爵夫人的罪名吗
A mortal assault on a baroness?
是
Yea.
跟我走
With me.
你妻子嘴被封住前
Your wife spoke some remarkable things
曾语出惊人
as her mouth was being strapped.
是疯狂的幻觉
The delusion of madness.
也许吧
Perhaps...
威尔金
Wilkin.
说实话
The truth.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
威尔金·布莱托
Wilkin Brattle.
曾是爱德华一世军中的骑士
Former knight in Longshanks' army,
由埃里克·文特里斯统领
under the high command of Erik Ventris.
文特里斯
Ventris?
过去五年里 我不过是西河区的
For the last five years, I've been but a barley farmer
农夫罢了
in West River Riding.
你脖子上带的是我妻子的十字架
The cross you wear around your neck belonged to my wife.
她怀着我的孩子
She carried our child.
母子皆为佩戴十字架之人所杀
Both were slain by the man
而此人却将它当作战利品戴着
who now wears it as a spoil of victory.
那孕妇 你妻子不是我杀的
I did not kill that pregnant woman, your wife.
我虽受命杀她 但下不了手
I was ordered as such, but I could not.
到底是谁能言善辩
Now who speaks remarkable things?
我戴它是作为警醒 而非战利品
I wear this not as plunder but as a reminder.
神权重于君令
God before crown.
别
No.
不要 我的爱人
No, my love.
我在无辜村民的尸堆上找到她
I found her on top of the heap of innocent villagers.
死了
Dead.
我们的女儿被剖出她的子♥宫♥
Our daughter cut from her womb.
科比特一眼便能认出他的战士
Corbett knew his warrior at first glance.
默许你的谎言
Allowed your deception.
迫使你当他的棋子
Turned you into his... obliging pawn.
男爵夫人只下令
The baroness wishes only confinement
监禁马多克斯之妻
for the wife of Maddox.
等候审讯
Until a trial can convene.
长官 怎么回事
What happened here, Reeve?
想必您早已知晓
Nothing you do not already know.
大人
Sire.
最近壁炉生过火
A fire burned recently in the hearth.
发现了本不该留下的粮食物品
Provisions and possessions that would not have been left behind.
很好 我们等着
Good, we will wait.
海岸线附近都派兵侦察
Post scouts up and down the shoreline.
若还是骗局 就杀了那孩子
If this is but another deception, kill the boy.
慢慢折磨死
Slowly.
让罗斯金亲眼目睹他所造成的惨剧
Ruskin to be witness to the pain he caused.
再把异教神父也杀了
Then kill the heretical priest as well.
遵命 大人
Yes, master.
我希望能有盏蜡烛为我而点
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表