剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
with the duties of a host.
普莱斯男爵和他的下属今晚就到
Baron Pryce and his chancellor arrived this evening.
但关于我们在这次叛党行动的角色
But as for our part in this rebel mission,
我需要解释...
I need to explain...
无需解释 惩罚者
There is nothing to explain, punisher.
我们征伐了一处叛党的营地
We struck down a rebel camp
把他们用于叛乱的物资收缴带回
and took the goods they use to pay for their attacks
在任务中失去了一位伙伴
and lost a good man in the task.
把他们那份给他们
Give them their piece.
我们并不想要这些
We want nothing of this.
那就什么也没有
Then you'll have none.
你觉得你能让科比特相信你说的话吗
Do you think you can put enough truth into Corbett's ear?
天知道他到底在想什么
Only God knows what sways his heart.
除非能让他相信登利的死
Until you convince him Denley's death
并非我们的报复
was not our retaliation,
否则我们的亲眷都处在危险之中
all those we love are at risk.
是
Yea.
我来盯住广场
I can take watch at the square.
看着房♥子与围栏
Watch my house and the stockyard.
我负责在谷垛下面守卫
I'll take guard below the stacks.
确保没人接近柏柏尔
Make sure no one gets to Berber.
乐器精美绝伦
It is an exquisite instrument
这礼物太奢侈了 亲爱的男爵
and such an extravagant gift, dear baron.
夫人 听您演奏它 才是我们所有人的礼物
Hearing you play it, my lady, clearly, the gift is all ours.
真是天籁之音
The bowing of an angel.
如此美誉让我失去理智了 大臣
That kind of praise turns reason to revelry, Chancellor.
大家别忘了我们聚集于此的真正目的
Let us not forget the sober reason we all gather.
确实
Indeed.
我能分享晨祷时的启发吗 乐福夫人
May I share a revelation I had during my morning prayer, Lady Love?
请讲 男爵
Yes, please, Baron.
穿过清晨的冷雾
Through the cold haze of morning,
一束温暖的阳光让我感动
I was struck by the warmth of a bright beam of sunlight.
就在那时 我看见降临我们身上的所有悲剧
In that moment, I saw the higher purpose
蕴含着更崇高的意义
for all the tragedy that has settled on us.
是上帝的旨意 让我们两郡
It is God's desire to melt away the years
化干戈为玉帛
of ill will between our shires.
普莱斯郡与文特里斯郡将合二为一
That Pryceshire and Ventrishire are to come together.
通过努力 我们会比独♥立♥时
And in that effort, we become stronger, sounder
更强大 更安全 更虔诚
and more pious than we were individually.
真是意义深远 亲爱的男爵
That is most profound, dear baron.
虽然没有像您一般看到受神启发的幻象
Although not as divinely inspired as your vision,
我也看到了悲剧带来的福恩
I, too, have been shown the grace in this sadness.
让我们和平统治的机会
The opportunity for us to govern in harmony.
您在您壮丽富有的普莱斯堡
You from your magnificent, gifted castle in Pryceshire.
而我在我祖上传下来的小石堡
And myself from the humbler stones laid by my ancestors,
在文特里斯郡
here in Ventrishire.
现在 若你们不介意 绅士们
And now, if you will kindly excuse me, gentlemen.
时候不早了
Tomorrow approaches with haste,
我也需要休息
and I do need my rest.
当然 夫人
Of course, my lady.
虽然您只是略显疲态
Although you show but a hint of it,
我们都知道您需要两个人的睡眠
we are all aware you require the sleep of two.
是的
Yes.
晚安 夫人
Good night, my lady.
看来你和男爵大人关系密切啊
It seems you and the good baron share a deep poetic connection.
好像你们能读懂对方的心思
It is as if you are reading each other's thoughts.
也许就是在按着剧本演练
And perhaps writing them down and rehearsing them as well.
是高文大♥师♥吗
Are you Master Gawain?
是
Yea.
男爵夫人命我们传话给你
We bring word from the baroness.
她需要你帮忙
She needs your help.
她说十万火急
Most urgently, she said.
她在卧室等你
She waits in her bed chamber.
她十分沮丧 在哭
She was quite upset, crying.
为什么 发生了何事
Why? What happened?
我们只知她要见你 先生
We only know of her needs, sir.
是否该告诉她你拒绝前往
Should we tell her you refuse?
哦 你一定是迷路了
Oh, I am certain that you are quite lost.
我被告知男爵夫人要见我
I was told the baroness needed to see me.
十分紧急
An urgent matter.
那对姐妹说的
By the sisters.
双胞胎女仆
The twin maidens.
双胞胎
The twins?
她们并不服侍夫人
They do not tend to the needs of my lady.
我很惊讶那两个只会傻笑的乡下姑娘
I'm surprised those giggle wenches
居然没在给科比特暖床
aren't already warming Corbett's bed.
你在和谁说话 伊莎...
Who are you talking to, Isa...
抱歉
I am sorry.
你不该在这里 高文大♥师♥
You should not be here, Master Gawain.
是的 我听说...
Yes. I have...
他要去给普莱斯郡的贵族传话 夫人
He carries a message for a Pryceshire noble, milady.
我会带他去
I'll show him the way.
深表歉意 男爵夫人
My apologies, Baroness.
父亲 一切都好吗
Father, is all well?
都好
Yes.
能把我抱上♥床♥吗
Will you put me to bed?
我做了什么
What did I...?
别出声
Not yet.
我九岁时...
When I was nine...
也许十岁...
perhaps ten...
这个开孤儿院的牧师
this cleric that ran the foundling's home--
达伯恩
Darbone--
他会用一根烙铁
he would teach us piety and patience
教我们虔诚和耐心
with a hot iron.
十分残忍♥
It was very cruel.
也很有效
Very effective.
求你了
Please...
晚间
At night...
达伯恩会来我们睡觉的大堂
Darbone would visit us in the sleep hall.
从二十多个男孩中
And choose from...
选一个
20 or more boys.
他最喜欢我
I was his favorite.
帅气又强健
Pretty and firm.
然后他会将他粗壮的肉♥棒♥
And as he would tear his gnarled meat
塞进我稚嫩的后♥庭♥
into my innocent bottom,
你知道他叫我什么吗
do you know what he would call me?
他的小棉袄
His Little Lammy.
相当甜蜜
Quite sweetly.
柔软
Softly.
现在
Now...
你来说
you,
小棉袄
Little Lammy.
说
Speak it--
小棉袄
Little Lammy.
小
Lit...
小棉袄
Little Lammy.
没错
Yeah.
小棉袄
Little Lammy.
继续说
Keep speaking it.
小棉袄
Little Lammy.
求你了
Please.
小棉袄
Little Lammy.
没错
Yea.
谁在那里
Who goes there?
不
No!
卡洛 不
Calo, no!
哦
Oh!
他起来小解
He got up to piss.
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear a thing.
守卫不记得杀过卡洛
The yard boss doesn't remember killing Calo.
他永远不会承认
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表