剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
But the steward needed vellum
去取牛皮纸
and demanded I retrieve it.
艾登
Aiden,
你不该感到恐惧
you have no reason to fear.
你的虔诚只在你与上帝之间
Your devotion is between you and your god.
这个秘密无法束缚我们
This secret does not hold us.
永远不能
Secrets never do.
她最后招了
She finally gave truth.
康沃尔伯爵将格威斯顿
The Earl of Pembroke hides Gaveston
藏在德丁顿的一间修道院里
at a monastery in Deddington.
请问它为何沾满血迹
Should I ask why this is stained in blood?
从哪来的 总管先生
Your source, chamberlain?
那对双胞胎
The twin maidens.
爱德华送的慰问礼品
Edward's condolence gift.
格威斯顿同父异母的姐妹与同谋者
Gaveston's half-sisters and conspirators.
小心起见 国王的其他礼物已扔出去了
The king's other gifts have been expelled. Due caution.
该如何抓住他呢 先生们
How do we capture him, gentlemen?
彭布罗克伯爵把格威斯顿秘藏起来
The Earl of Pembroke hides Gaveston in secret.
他的守卫有限
His guard will be limited.
最好派半个军团潜行而去
'tis best to go in quietly with a half legion.
我们会带高文大♥师♥与他的士兵
We will take Master Gawain and his soldier.
奴隶中有个捕兽者熟悉沼泽地形
There is also a trapper in servitude who knows the marshes.
为何带惩罚者去
Why take the punisher?
只是抓他回来 又不是处决
This is not correction, just capture and delivery.
我赞同长官的话
I agree with the reeve.
这并非适合普通公民的冒险
This is not a venture for the common freeman.
您看过马多克斯战斗 夫人
You have seen Maddox fight, My Lady.
他的战斗技巧非比寻常
There is nothing common about his skill with a blade.
若有意外发生
If something unforeseen were to happen,
我们需要他站在我们这边
we will need him at our side.
召集人手
Ready our men.
总管
Chamberlain.
男爵夫人
Baroness.
我能否冒昧说一句 男爵夫人
May I speak freely, Baroness?
总管大人 你还懂其他的说话方式吗
Is there any other way you know how to speak, Dear Chamberlain?
事关我们的惩罚者 夫人
About our punisher, My Lady.
您勤于政务
Although it is encouraging
这点虽令人欣慰
to see you so committed to your subjects,
但大家也注意到您与高文大♥师♥
one cannot help but notice the individual time
常常独处
you spend with Master Gawain.
显然会
Apparently.
在祈祷时或是在花♥园♥
In devotion or the garden.
郡里的一些地方
Parts of the court that are open
对所有在这做事的人开放
to all those who serve within the castle walls.
埃里克死后的几个月
In the months since Erik's death,
您变得更强 更智慧
you grow stronger, smarter,
当然也更大胆
certainly more bold.
你变得难对付了 乐福
You have become formidable, Love.
那些传言刺♥激♥着我 以及每位
A voice that challenges me and every pompous noble
出入大门的傲慢贵族
that rides through our gates.
这些丑闻流传
It would be the devil's best work
大概是恶魔最好的作品
to have scandal take that away.
我能说句话吗 总管
A word, if I may, chamberlain.
我知道马多克斯具备战士的素质
I understand that Maddox has the skill of a soldier,
但他在郡里的地位...
but his standing here at the court...
他不是骑士 大人
He is not a knight, sire.
我也不适合去执行他的残忍♥任务
Nor am I suited to his brutal tasks.
脆弱又骄傲是懦夫最大的特点 管家
Fragile pride is a trait best held by cowards, reeve.
我不脆弱
I am not fragile,
也不是懦夫 大人
nor am I a coward, sire.
我的地位是靠自己争取而来
I have earned my standing.
您对惩罚者的信赖倚重
And when you give this punisher
多于您的管家
more trust and favor than your reeve,
是在羞辱我
you insult me
与所有您尊贵的骑士
and all your honored knights.
何事把她吓成这样
What horror caused this?
我认为她没法告诉我们 兄弟
I don't think she can tell us, brother.
你在这里 夫君
There you are, husband.
你今天去哪了
Where have you been all day?
去出任务
Tasks of the trade.
什么任务让你这样回来
And what tasks strike back as such?
与匪徒发生了点冲突
A skirmish with bandits.
没有大碍
Of no consequence.
这个女仆
This maiden,
犯了何罪被关起来
what crime puts her in your cage?
走吧 母亲
Come, mother.
你好 小惩罚者
Hello, little punisher.
你好
Hello.
男爵夫人给的
From the baroness.
她给你一封信 为什么
A letter from her to you? Why?
郡里有事让我做
The court is in need of service.
谢谢
Thank you.
他表示感谢 女仆
He said thank you, maiden.
是的
Yes.
是的 他说了
Yes, he did.
夫人要你做什么
What service is the lady in need of?
残忍♥的工作
Brutal work.
你们先吃 我很快回来
Start supper. I'll be there presently.
走吧 母亲
Come, mother.
你的家族
Your lineage.
有两个世纪家史的阿伯弗劳家族
Two centuries of Aberffraws.
很奇怪吧 这屋子能让我感到自在
Is it strange that this chamber gives me such comfort?
你有家人相伴
You long to be surrounded by family.
您需要我做什么 男爵夫人
How may I be of service, Baroness?
乐福
Love.
没有旁人时 就叫我名字吧
When we are alone, may we use our true names?
威尔金
Wilkin.
好
Yes,
乐福
Love.
总管需要你的战斗技巧
Our chamberlain needs your battle skill.
我们要去追捕
We are to track down and capture
被流放的格威斯顿爵士
the exiled Sir Gaveston.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我会尽力达到总管的要求
I will see to the chamberlain's request.
此行可能很危险 威尔金
This may be a very dangerous venture, Wilkin.
我们不确定
We are unsure what threat
沼泽中有何危险
there may be waiting in the marshes.
既然你对我如此坦诚
As you have been so forthright with me,
我也有必要
I feel compelled
回报以信任
to return that trust.
希望你能相信我
I want you to trust me.
这只是几层毛垫而已
It is but layered wool.
你并未怀孕?
You are not with child?
为了保住文特里斯郡
An expected heir was a desperate ruse
我只能孤注一掷 谎称有遗腹子
to hold my claim to Ventrishire.
你的医者安诺拉
Your healer, Annora,
她帮我瞒过了国王的验孕尿检
she gave me remedy to fool the king's piss prophet.
你很清楚 生个垫子
You are aware that giving birth to a pillow
对郡或你自己都没有好处
neither serves the shire nor yourself.
我今天已听了两场说教
I've had two lectures today,
一场来自总管
one from my chamberlain,
另一场来自我女仆
the other from my maiden.
他们都很担心
Both are concerned
我们相处久了会出问题
with the amount of time we spend together.
我知道
I see.
你呢
And what about you?
你担心吗
Are you worried?
担心
I am.
可是...
Yet...
与你在一起时 我充满了安全感
When I am with you, I feel safe.
嗯
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表