剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表
我愿做您
I am devoted.
忠实的仆人
Your servant.
你有使命在身
You have a destiny to claim.
告诉我
Tell me...
天使
heavenly one.
告诉我 要我做什么
Tell me what you will have me do.
威尔金·布莱托 是时候放下屠刀
It is time to lay down the sword, Wilkin Brattle.
你的救世主需要你
Your savior needs you
以另一个身份活下去
to live the life of a different man.
遵命
Yes.
我会的
I will.
我明白
I understand.
我会做到
I will.
做梦了
The dream?
你是我唯一的梦
You're my only dream.
能告诉我梦到了什么吗
Will you ever tell me what you see?
我只看到了可爱的佩特拉
I see only my lovely Petra.
别这样
Oh, please.
你怎么对头母牛如此饥渴
How can you desire such a cow?
是头美到窒息的母牛
Oh, but a beautiful cow it is.
他就像他父亲一样
Oh, he kicks fierce
今天早上使劲踢我的肚子
as his father this morning.
你怎么知道是男孩
How do you know it's a he?
安诺拉坚称
Annora insists
你的第一子会成为继承人
your firstborn will be an heir.
我们开始从斯拉夫女巫那
Ah, we're taking divine council
听取神谕了 是吗
from the Slavic witch now, are we?
她是一位医者 不是女巫
She's a healer, not a witch.
她的草药改善了我的虚弱与睡眠
Her herbs help my weakness and sleep.
那个带帽沉默的人呢 他有用泥巴
And the silent hooded one-- does he offer
预言我们儿子的命运吗
dirt scratch visions of our son's fate?
是的
Yea.
坚称他会如他父亲一般
Insists he'll be as pious
虔诚且固执
and mule-headed as his father.
我可不固执
I'm not mule-headed.
-我只是专注于手边的事 -很好
- I just devote to the thing at hand. - Good.
那就穿好马裤
Get your breeches up
专心把水桶打满
and devote to filling the barrels.
水快不够用了
We're near out of water.
我想这是强壮的母牛该干的事
Think that would be a task for a strong cow.
哦
Oh.
哦 别
Oh, no! Oh!
噢
Ooh!
我敢肯定这是在浪费精♥子♥
I'm sure they're wasted seeds.
像之前一样
Like the rest.
时候一到 上帝自会赐子于我们 埃里克
God will bestow us with a child in his time, Erik.
那就让上帝将时间
Then let God waste his hours
浪费在播撒贫瘠之地吧
chasing a barren hole with swollen meat.
进来
Come.
早上好 男爵夫人
Morning, Baroness.
早上好
Morning.
需要我放热水吗 夫人
Should I draw a bath, milady?
我不只要洗澡
I need more than a bath,
乖伊莎贝尔
sweet Isabel.
而是更多
So much more.
是时候了
It is time.
你的异教♥徒♥知己正等着你
Your pagan confidant awaits you.
你那些裹着毛皮的乡绅也是
As does your fur-covered squire.
我正找着呢
I'm looking.
冷静
Calm yourself.
你这没耐心的小母羊
You're such an impatient ewe.
敢给我脸色
I'll sheer you raw,
我就剃秃你
throwing that in my face.
之前有只羊
It was but one time.
黑的
Very dark.
和你身上的毛差不多
She had familiar wool.
我说真的
I am true.
你是唯一能交流的
And you're one to talk.
我看到你在田里了
Yeah, I see you in the fields.
瞧你那色样
Your tartish play.
一见公羊雄鹿就要贴上去
Catching a rub on every buck and ram.
小羊怎么了 朋友
Mutton troubles, my friend?
日安 威尔金 佩特拉
Good day, Wilk, Petra.
她就是有点古怪
She's a bit of crankypox.
呃
Eh...
我知道
I know.
也许米利亚姆得休息一会
Perhaps Miriam needs a little rest.
她除了睡觉不干别的
That's all she does is sleep.
睡觉 吃草 拉屎
Sleep, eat and shit.
因为她是羊呀
That's because it's a sheep.
好机智
Oh, wit.
是的
Yeah.
还是只漂亮的羊
And a beautiful one.
是的 抱歉 亲爱的小羊
Yeah, I'm sorry, honeypot.
我知道 是我的错
I know. My fault.
爱如甜蜜香膏般蔓延
Love spreads like a sweet healing balm.
是呀
Yea.
税务官带了多少兵力过来
How many troops with the tax collector?
三个家族骑士 五个骑兵
Three knights of the familia, five horsemen.
都训练有素
All skilled.
这帮蒙面大盗会收到份大礼
These hooded thieves will meet a fierce surprise.
若戴头巾的是叛军呢
And if their hoods hide the faces of rebels?
他们将携狼大举来犯
They would ride in numbers with their wolf.
拜斯·恩赛尔起义军并不满足于
The Byth Encil wouldn't just steal
拿走您的小部分钱 大人
a mere piece of your bounty, my lord.
袭击是为了争取谈判
These attacks are an assertion of condition.
正义的农民想要自己定税额
It's righteous peasants setting their own rule of tribute.
击溃他们 米拉斯
Then crush them, Milus.
他们会煽动乌合之众
They ignite the rabble.
若他们再来掠夺财物
If they steal from us again,
帮我擦屁♥股♥的亡命之徒就比仆人多了
we'll have more aspiring outlaws than servants to wipe my shit.
当心点 蠢蛋
Take care, fool.
你不是在擦地板
You're not scrubbing a floor.
真抱歉 主人
Mes plus sincères excuses, mon Leige.
威尔金兄弟
Brother Wilk.
我听格伦达比白烨林的朋友说
We've heard from our friends in Glen Darby Birch.
文特里斯又来了 税务官
Ventris comes again. Collectors.
-已经来了 -残忍♥更甚从前
- Already? - More brutal than ever.
税金加倍 守卫加倍
Doubled the tax, doubled the guards.
破晓时分就到家门口
They'll be at our door by daybreak.
从这上路比大路远得多
Our journey is longer traveling off the main trails.
若想趁夜跟上他们 现在就得走
We need to ride now if we want to catch them in darkness.
他的部队会对我们有所防备
His troops will be ready for us.
风险太大
The risk grows too great.
他们会抢走我们仅有的牲畜和粮食
They'll take what little stock and harvest we have left.
冬天被饿死的危险更大
A winter of starvation is the greater risk.
没有你 我们做不到
We can't do this without you.
好吧
Yea.
打点物资
Gather supplies.
我们得在正午之前出发
We'll need to ride before midday.
-我也想去战斗 威尔金 -不行 艾什
- I want to fight, Wilk. - No, Ash.
-你留在这更有用 -我正值适龄
- You're of better use here. - But I'm of proper age.
我们需要的是心智合适
It's a proper mind we're in need of.
我很机灵
I'm clever.
拜托了 我想帮忙
Please, I want to help.
我们若在陌生路上赶路
If we need to make haste
没人比这位机灵的捕兽者
off beaten paths, no one knows the woods
-更了解树林 -对 没错
- better than our clever trapper. - Yeah. True.
我认识从这到海洞穴的每个树枝
I know every twig from here to the sea caverns.
-求你了 -你可以同去
剧集 | 暗黑刽子手(2015) | 导航列表