剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- Does she? - Listen to me, man!
听你说 你要我听你说
Listen to you. Listen to you?
一个有四个小孩的已婚男人
A married man with four children
居然占一个刚刚经历丧子之痛的女人便宜
takes advantage of a woman who just lost her only child,
你还想让我听你的 你这个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
and you want me to listen to you, you sick fuck?
科尔 听我说 你气的不是他
Cole, listen to me. It's not him you're angry at.
我是自愿的
I'm my own person.
这是我自己做的决定
I make my own decisions.
他没有从你身边夺走我
He did not take me away from you.
是我选择了他
I chose him.
所以求你了 如果你要开枪
So, please, if you want to shoot someone,
那就朝我开吧
shoot me.
如果你想杀人 那就杀我吧 行吗
If you want to kill somebody, kill me, please.
-求你了 -好
- Please. - Okay.
或许我该开枪毙了自己
Okay, well, maybe I should just shoot myself.
这样 这画面将一辈子
Let you have this image burned into your mind
深深烙印在你的脑海里
for the rest of your life.
永远无法摆脱 就像他对我们来说一样
You'll be stuck with it like we're both stuck with him.
你觉得如何
Does that sound like a good idea?
不 不要啊
No, no. No.
他不会想这样的
He wouldn't want this.
求求你 如果他在这 他会很害怕的
Please, if he--if he was here, he would be so scared--
-但他不在 -他在
- But he's not here. - Yes, he is.
他在这里 无时无刻都在
He is here. He's here every day.
他每天都陪在我身边 我知道他也在你身边
He's here with me every day. I know he's with you.
我知道的
I know.
他如此爱你
He loved you so much.
渴望成为像你一样的人
He wanted to be you.
求你了 他希望你能开心
Please, he'd want you to be happy.
也希望我能开心
He'd want me to be happy.
求你了
Please.
我们不能让他失望 求求你
We can't let him down. Please.
求你了
Please.
来吧 咱们赶紧离开这里
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
你不走吗
Are you coming?
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
-她睡着了吗 -我想是的
- She asleep? - I think so.
-你真漂亮 -得了吧
- You look so pretty. - Don't.
真的
You do.
你明天有什么安排
What's your day look like tomorrow?
忙得要死 你呢
Nuts. Yours?
我也一样
Jammed.
你能在茱莉安走前回来吗
Can you be here when Julianne leaves?
不行 我得跟那个演员吃晚餐
No, I'm having dinner with that actor.
真的吗
You're kidding.
没错 他想谈谈他的角色什么的
Yeah, he wants to talk about his character or something.
他可是大牌呢 你们准备去哪
He's so famous. Where you gonna go?
还不知道 可能他住的酒店吧
Don't know. Probably his hotel.
哈利在安排
Harry's setting something up.
-诺亚·索洛维 -我知道
- Noah Solloway. - I know.
我真为你骄傲 你知道吗
I'm proud of you. You know that?
谢了
Thanks.
该死
Oh, shit.
这会儿还有谁会来 我去开
That's weird. I'll get it.
来了
Okay.
-是哪位 -杰弗里警探
- Who is it? - Detective Jeffries.
警探
Detective.
我找索洛维先生 他在家吗
I'm looking for Mr. Solloway. Is he home?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-索洛维先生 -什么
- Mr. Solloway. - What?
你有权保持缄默
You have right to remain silent.
但你说的一切都有可能作为呈堂...
Anything you say can be used against you--
你们这是干什么
What are you doing?
你有权要求律师陪同
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你没有能力聘请律师 我们将为你提供
If you can't afford an attorney, one will be provided to you.
不 你不能这么做 求你了 快住手
No, you can't do this. Please, stop.
你明白你的权利了吗 索洛维先生
Do you understand these rights, Mr. Solloway?
我跟他们走
I'll go with them.
我会救你出来的
Look, I'll get you out of this.
-我发誓 -走吧
- I promise. - Let's go.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表