剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
显然你们之间有一大堆严重的问题
You guys are clearly having some serious issues.
从来就没有完美的婚姻
No marriage is perfect.
-我可以告诉你老婆 -我不知道
- I could tell your wife. - I have no idea
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
你给我一万我就不告诉海伦 怎么样
How about ten grand to make sure Helen never finds out?
你不告诉我借钱干什么我怎么帮你
Can't help you out unless you tell me what it's for.
-我需要钱 -好吧 要多少
- It's money. - Okay, how much?
-你认为他贫血吗 -不是 血液检查没问题
- Do you think he's anemic? - No, the blood work was normal.
看起来只是恐慌症发作
It seems like it was just a panic attack.
海伦 我不能瞒着你
Helen, I can't keep it from you.
这个夏天 我出轨了
I had a fling this summer.
彻底的打击 就为个服务生
It is a destructive thing for a waitress!
可我在你心里总是一副壮志未酬的样子
You just see me as potential unfulfilled.
这纸条粘在了馅饼盒底
It was stuck to the bottom of the pie box.
-我能看看吗 -你出轨了
- Can I see it? - You're screwing around.
-雪莉 拜托 -在他为你
- Cherry, please? - After everything
付出了那么多之后
he's done for you.
你没问过她是怎么发现的吗
You ever ask her how she found out, huh?
-谁告诉她我报♥警♥了 -我们走
- Who told her to call the cops? - Let's go.
她看见你报♥警♥了
She saw you call the cops.
-科尔 走吧 -她都不在场
- Cole, come on. - No, she wasn't even there.
知道谁在场吗 那个跟她上♥床♥的男人
You know who was there? The guy she's fucking.
我认识他吗
Do I know him?
不
No.
那就是你的麻烦 你自己搞定它
It's your problem. You deal with it.
你外婆不怎么好
Well, grandma's not doing well at all.
我能感觉到
I could feel it.
你知道一个叫"尽头"的地方吗
Do you know a place called "The end"?
不知道 是什么
No, what is it?
-这么说你从没去过 -没有
- So you've never been? - Never.
我们要个孩子吧
Let's make a baby.
我想重新开始
I want to start this part over again.
第一话
诺亚
《罗密欧和朱丽叶》中两大家族的名字
So what are the names of the two families
是什么
in Romeo and Juliet?
有人知道吗 有吗
Anybody? Anyone?
蒙太古和凯普莱特吗
The Montagues and Capulets?
蒙太古和凯普莱特 很好 不错
Montague and Capulet. Okay, great.
他们为什么要死
Why do they have to die?
因为剧本上这么写的 索洛维先生
Uh, it's in the script, Mr. Solloway.
我知道 雪妮丝 但一直到
I know it is, Cherise, but until the morning
婚礼后的那个早晨 《罗密欧和朱丽叶》
after their wedding, Romeo and Juliet is a comedy
一直都是经典的喜剧形式
in the classic sense of the form.
那你们觉得莎士比亚为什么要改变这一初衷
So why do you think Shakespeare chose to change it up?
因为他很娘们
'Cause he's soft.
好吧 还有人回答吗
Okay. Anybody else?
凯莎
Keisha?
也许是他们太幸福了
Maybe they're just too happy.
好吧 你引起了我的兴趣 继续说
Okay, I'm interested. Tell me more.
好吧 那事儿不是他们的错
Well, like, the shit's not their fault,
他就说了句"到那等我"
he was all like, "Meet me 'hereth,'"
而她说"我会去的"
and she's like, "I'll be 'thereth,'"
然后她奶奶
and then, like, her grandma--
-对 奶娘 -没错 还有那个怪胎
- Yeah, the nurse. - Yeah, and that freaky dude--
神父
The friar.
他们才是搞砸事情的人
They the ones who fuck it up.
没错 说得好
Right. Absolutely right.
他们为什么要把事情搞砸呢
Why do they fuck it up?
-因为他们老了 -他们老了
- 'Cause they're old. - They're old.
没错 他们老了 就像我一样 是成年人
Right, they're old, like me, they're adults,
成人都是有缺点的
And adults are imperfect.
而罗密欧和朱丽叶都是孩子 他们很纯真
Romeo and Juliet are children. They're innocents.
他们不会伤害任何人 背叛任何人
They never hurt anybody, they never betrayed anybody,
因为他们的纯真 所以他们的爱很纯洁
so because they're innocents, their love is pure.
但当有成人干预进来
But when the adults interfere,
即使他们是想帮忙
even though they're trying to help,
奶娘和神父本意都是想帮他们
which both the nurse and the friar are,
最后却毁了这段无瑕的爱情
they end up corrupting this perfect love.
莎士比亚想表达的是纯洁的爱
What Shakespeare's trying to say is that pure love
在一个不完美的世界里无法生存
cannot sustain in an imperfect world.
好 下面看第三幕第四场
Okay, act III, scene 4.
不好意思
Sorry.
没关系 他们让我先坐下了
That's okay. They seated me.
-索洛维先生 -杰德 你好
- Mr. Solloway. - Hey, Jed, how are you?
你好 老师 很高兴再次见到你
Good, teach. Nice to see you again.
我也是
Good to see you.
希望他能上大学
Wish he'd go to college.
-我还以为他玩乐队呢 -是的
- I thought he was in a band. - Yeah, he is.
-他们玩得好吗 -非常差劲
- Are they any good? - No, they're terrible.
-我有消息告诉你 -什么
- I have news. - Yeah?
-谢谢 -关于商店的事
- Thanks. - About the store.
他们想在周末的风尚版面
They want to feature us
让我们作为头版特刊
on the front page of the Sunday style section.
-你开玩笑吧 -不是
- You're kidding. - Nope.
-亲爱的 这是大事啊 -我知道
- Baby, that's huge. - I know.
-这机会怎么来的 -不知道
- How did that happen? - I don't know.
口耳相传吧 最近几个名人来过我们店里
I--word of mouth, we had a few celebrities in recently.
-我们该庆祝的 -我知道
- We should celebrate. - I know.
我真该带个礼物来的
I just wish I'd brought a gift or something.
等一下
Oh, wait a second.
这是什么
What's that?
是给你的 打开看看
It's for you. Open it.
-你事先就知道吗 -当然不知道
- Did you know? - No, of course not.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
为什么送给我这个
Wow, what's that for?
我也不知道 感谢你的包容吧
I don't know. Sticking it out?
我们好像买♥♥不起这个
I don't think we can afford this.
-你不用担心 -不 我知道
- Don't worry about it. - No, I know
-我们买♥♥不起 -海伦
- we can't afford it. - Helen.
这个月的信♥用♥卡♥账单我们还没付呢
We haven't paid off the Amex bill this month.
-快戴上吧 -还是退了吧
- Will you put it on? - I think you should return it.
-你是认真的吗 -当然是认真的
- You serious? - Really, yeah.
我不需要其它首饰了 我的首饰已经够多了
I don't need anymore jewelry. I have plenty.
-别这样 -不行
- Please. - Nope.
你想吃什么
What are you in the mood for?
-在呢 -怎么了
- Hey. - What's up?
-忙吗 -我在做作业
- You busy? - Just doing homework.
我像你这么大时最喜欢看那本书了
That was my favorite book when I was your age.
我知道 你跟我说过好多遍了
I know. You've told me many times.
你妈妈给我看你的成绩单了
So mom showed me your report card.
太好了
Fantastic.
你想告诉我这学期是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what happened this semester?
学的东西变难了
It got harder.
你看你代数得了B减
Come on, you got a-- you got a B-minus in algebra.
两年前你代数都是做着玩的
You used to do algebra for fun two years ago.
在教室里我什么都听不到
I can't hear in class.
里面人太多了 大家都一股脑在说话
It's too crowded. Everyone's talking at once.
那你就到前排去听嘛
So...move nearer the front of the class.
不行 前排都是女生
I can't do that. All the girls sit up there.
好吧 那...
Okay, well...
要不你放学后去找莱纳先生
Why don't you go find Mr. Reiner after school,
让他给你辅♥导♥辅♥导♥
and ask him for some extra help?
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
你会去吗
Will you do that?
-不会 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为那样我肯定会被痛扁的 爸爸
Because I'll get the shit kicked out of me, Dad.
如果他们发现我去找人辅♥导♥...
If they find out that I went in for extra help--
"他们"是谁
Who's "They?"
要不下学期我去私立学校念吧
M-maybe I should just go to private school next semester,
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表