剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
但是三 就是二后面那个数字对吗
But three, like the number that comes after two?
行了 我知道了
Okay, okay.
你知道你这基本还相当于处♥男♥吧
You know that's basically a virgin, right?
你知道的吧
You do know that?
你到底想知道什么 我都说过了
What do you want from me? I told you.
我大一就认识海伦了
I met Helen the first year of college.
我从来没有不忠过
I've never been unfaithful.
那高中呢
What about high school?
我在高中没有搞过任何人
I didn't fuck anyone in high school.
为什么 因为你在象棋社吗
What, because you were on the chess team?
不 因为我的
No, 'cause my, uh...
我母亲生病了
my mother was sick.
得了什么病
With what?
多发硬化症
She had M.S.
在我17岁时去世了
She died when I was 17.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
那时候感觉没精力做别的事
It was pretty all-consuming.
我不能带女孩回家
I couldn't bring anyone home, and...
不待在家里我又会有负罪感 所以
I felt guilty whenever I was away, so...
我高中多数时间在睡觉 那就是我的消遣
I slept for most of high school. That's what I did for fun.
那你呢 你有几个
How about you? How many?
几千个吧
Thousands.
他们都去世了吗
Are they both dead?
没有
No.
我的祖母还活着
My grandmother's still alive.
她在北岸的一家养老院
She's in a home on the North Shore.
我也希望能离得近些 但我负担不起
I wish she was closer, but I couldn't afford
汉普顿斯养老院的费用
to put her anywhere in the Hamptons.
但我每周都会去看她
But, you know, I get to see her once a week,
所以也不算太糟
so it isn't too bad.
她有老年痴呆
She has Alzheimer's.
天哪 那最糟糕了
Man, that's the worst.
不 那不是最糟糕的
No, it's not the worst.
但也不算太好
But it's not great.
那你妈妈呢 她在哪
And your mom-- where's she?
其实我不知道
I never really know.
她是风一样的女子 想去哪里就去哪里
She's like the wind. She goes where she wants.
想做什么就做什么
She does what she wants.
好了
Well...
我们到了
Here we are...
这是我在岛上最喜欢的地方
My favorite spot on the island.
大家管他们叫莫西干断崖
They're called the Mohegan Bluffs,
因为在16世纪
'cause in the 16th century,
当莫西干印第安人试图入侵这个岛时
when the Mohegan Indians tried to invade the island,
当地的奈安蒂克人奋起反击 将他们逼到这个悬崖
the native Niantic pushed them back over this cliff
最终赶尽杀绝
and to their death.
天哪
Jesus.
小时候我祖父经常带我来这里
My grandfather used to bring me out here when I was a kid.
他算是个沉船遗骸爱好者
He was a bit of a shipwreck fanatic.
那里就有一艘
There's one right out there,
过了断崖那里
past the break.
在水位比较低的时候
And sometimes when the tide is low,
你还能看到桅杆的尖
you can still see the tip of the mast.
我们以前会来这里 假装这是梦幻岛
We used to come down here and would pretend it was neverland,
彼得·潘和那些消失的小孩子们就在沉船上
and Peter Pan and the lost boys were on the shipwreck,
我就是虎莲公主 在岸上等着他们
and I was Tiger Lily, waiting for them on the beach.
我的祖父曾经说
My grandfather used to say,
如果仔细倾听风的声音
if I listened closely to the wind,
我就能听到彼得的呼唤
I would hear Peter calling for me.
听起来你祖父是个很好的人
Sounds like a nice man, your grandfather.
他确实是
He really was.
他真的特别好
He was something else.
现在我们要干什么 朋友
What now, friend?
你的书写得怎么样了
So how's the writing going?
还挺顺利的
It's pretty good, actually.
我这周写完了第一章
I finished the first chapter this week.
真的吗
Wow. You did?
我把稿子发给了布鲁斯的编辑
Yeah, I sent the pages over to Bruce's editor.
那他说什么
And what did he say?
他还没有答复
Uh, he hasn't responded.
也许不是什么好兆头
It's probably not a good sign.
也许他还没读
Well, maybe he hasn't read 'em yet.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我不应该把那些寄过去的
I should never have sent them.
那样太愚蠢了
Stupid thing to do.
没人会寄初稿的第一章
You don't send the first draft of the first chapter.
我也不知道我为什么会那么做
I don't know why I did it.
-可以问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Of course.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
什么
What?
你觉得你自己是个好人吗
Do you consider yourself a good person?
不
No.
-不觉得吗 -不
- No? - No.
不是 我觉得人没有好坏之分
No, I don't believe there are good people and bad people.
我是说
I mean, yeah,
虽然有强♥奸♥犯和反♥社♥会♥分子
there's rapists, sociopaths,
但除了这些人之外
but beyond that,
大家都只是尽力维持生活
I think we're all just doing our best to get by.
我从对海伦不忠
I've never cheated on Helen.
并不是说我没这么想过
I mean, it's not that I haven't wanted to.
我当然想过 只是
Of course I have. I just...
我无法说服自己这样做是值得的
I could never convince myself it was worth it.
你想我怎么回答你 诺亚
What do you want me to say, Noah,
我值得你这样做吗
That I'm worth it?
也许我不值得
I'm probably not.
你和你丈夫之间是开放婚姻吗
Do you have an open relationship with your husband?
不 绝对不是
No, definitely not.
-你有过对他不忠吗 -没有
- You ever cheated on him? - No.
那为什么现在和我这样
So why me? Why--why now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你屁♥股♥很翘
You've got a nice ass.
为什么选你
Why you?
因为我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你身上所有的一切
I like everything about you.
我喜欢你讲话的方式和你思考的样子
I like the way you talk. I like the way you think.
我不在乎你都说了些什么
I don't even care what you're saying.
我就是喜欢听你说话
I just like listening to you.
还有
And...
我喜欢你的触摸
I like it when you touch me.
我想知道在你身下是什么感觉
I want to know what it feels like to be underneath you.
不好意思 肉麻的话我不在行
I'm sorry. I'm terrible at this.
-你要接吗 -嗯
- Do you need to get that? - Yeah.
你好
Hello?
不 我在布鲁克岛上
No, no, I'm on-I'm on Block Island.
我跟你说过的吧
I did tell you.
这里有个灯塔我想来看看
There's a lighthouse here I wanted to check out
为了搜集素材
for my research.
她看起来很反常是什么意思
What do you mean she's acting strange?
我说不清 海伦
I don't know, Helen.
我觉得你妈一直都那样
I think your mom's always strange.
你觉得她生病了吗
Well, do you think she's sick?
带她去医院看看吧
So take her to the hospital.
海伦 我现在在布鲁克岛
Helen, I'm on block island.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
渡船下午五点才开
The ferry doesn't leave till 5:00.
我6点半到家 好吗
I'll be home, 6:30, okay?
好
Okay.
我也爱你
Yeah, I love you too.
等我回家再想办法 好吗
We'll figure it out when I get home, okay?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表