剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Are you serious about this?
我当然是认真的
I'm very serious.
这是你的主意吗
Was this your idea?
惠特尼 他的行为是犯罪
Whitney, what this guy did was a crime.
不是的 是我们双方自愿的
No, it wasn't. It was consensual.
-他占了你的便宜 -我告诉你
- He took advantage of you. - I'm telling you.
是我求他这么做的
I asked him to.
他可比你大15岁
He's 15 years older than you.
那艾莉森有多大
How old is Alison?
你没搞错吧
Really?
你以为她不会告诉我吗 爸爸
What, you thought she wasn't gonna tell me, dad?
她要怎么说 你们性格不合吗
What was she supposed to say? You grew apart?
天呐 我真不敢相信你们俩
Jesus, I can't believe you or you.
你说你们已经结束了
You said it was over.
你说你永远不会原谅他
You said you would never forgive him.
事情没这么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
你说他是个坏人
You said he was a bad person
他毁掉了我们的生活
who had deliberately ruined our lives.
你说他可能是个反♥社♥会♥分子
You said he might be a sociopath.
-我当时很生气 -可我必须得忍♥受这一切
- I was angry. - Well, I had to live with that.
我得时常去见爸爸
I had to go see dad all the time
装作一切正常的样子
and act like everything was normal,
同时一直想着"他是不是个反♥社♥会♥分子"
all the time wondering, "is he a sociopath?"
行了
Come on. Now, look.
我不应该说这些的
I never should have said that.
我为此道歉
I'm sorry. I apologize.
你就是个伪君子
You, you're a hypocrite.
你觉得在消失了四个月之后
You think you can just walk back in here
你能就这样大摇大摆地走进来
after four months of not being here
然后又成为我爸爸
and be my parent?
我本来就是你♥爸♥爸
I am your parent.
你可以不喜欢这个事实 不喜欢我
Now, you may not like that or me,
但我还是你♥爸♥爸
but I'm still your dad.
再说了 我们不是在征求你的允许
And by the way, we're not asking permission here.
我们只是通知你一声
We're telling you what's about to happen.
-听清楚了吗 -你不能这么做
- Is that clear? - You can't do that.
-我爱他 -我不管 惠特尼
- I love him. - I don't care, Whit.
-你就是个反♥社♥会♥分子 -谢谢
- You are a sociopath! - Thank you.
万分感谢
Thanks a lot for that.
她还好吗
She okay?
不太好
Not really.
我早说了 这是个坏主意
Told you this was a bad idea.
哪部分
Which part?
也许我们应该...
You know, maybe we should,
放手不管
maybe we should just let it go.
很明显 她知道自己在做什么
I mean, she obviously knew what she was doing.
那会她也快17了
She was almost 17.
我要提出指控
I'm gonna press charges.
你参不参与随你
You can join me or not.
你刚刚是去卫生间换衣服了吗
Did you just change in the bathroom?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 诺亚
I don't know, Noah.
我该出去吗
Should I leave?
不用
No.
不要走
Please don't.
艾莉森来电 挂断
艾莉森 你女儿在这里
好了 我们今晚就会回来
Okay, everybody, we'll be back by tonight,
你们乖乖的 听外婆话 好吗
and you be good for grandma, okay?
-你们要去哪里 -出去一趟
- Where are you going? - Going on a little trip.
-惠特尼呢 -她在她朋友家
- Where's Whitney? - She's at her friend's house.
爸爸又要和我们一起住了吗
Is dad living with us again?
我现在不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that right now.
我有个想法 要不你和我去接惠特尼
I have an idea: why don't you and I go pick up Whitney?
今天可以让诺亚来陪孩子
Noah can spend the day with his children,
孩子们很想爸爸
who clearly miss him.
妈 你不是说可以帮我看孩子吗
Mom, you said you would watch them.
我不是不愿意
And I'd be happy to,
但是你看惠特尼
but considering the predicament
现在这情况
our Whitney finds herself in,
我觉得她爸要管她 恐怕还不够格吧
I just wonder if her father is the appropriate role model.
-玛格丽特 你什么意思 -别说了
- Are you kidding me, Margaret? - Don't.
你觉得惠特尼现在成了这样
What? You think this situation
-都怪我吗 -别说了
- is somehow my fault. - Please don't.
-你少说几句吧 -你和布鲁斯有着
- Please don't. Please. - No, you and Bruce
-最糟糕的西方价值观 -别说了
- have the worst values in the western world. - Please don't.
惠特尼还小的时候
You've been filling Whitney's head
你们就开始给她灌输那些
with your toxic, narcissistic bullshit
有害无益自以为是的想法
since she was a child.
-你现在倒反过来指责我 -抱歉 诺亚
- And you stand there judging me? - I'm sorry Noah.
那你要我怎么办
What would you like me to do?
还要我恭喜你最终证明自己不过是
Congratulate you on finally revealing yourself
我一直以来认为的没用废物吗
to be the useless asshole I always suspected you were?
-别吼我爸爸 -就是 快停下
- Stop yelling at Dad! - Yeah, stop it!
你们快走吧 我们不用你们看
Guys, just go. We'll be fine.
亲爱的 谢谢
Thank you, honey.
我走了
Bye.
有件事我才明白过来
You know what I just figured out?
明白什么
What?
我以前很害怕会嫁给一个我爸那样的人
I was so afraid of marrying my father,
但我到现在才意识到
I never realized
我是嫁给了我妈那样的人
I was marrying my mother.
再好不过了
Perfect.
我女儿在哪
Where is she?
在里面和我婆婆坐着呢
Inside with my mother-in-law.
斯科蒂在这儿吗
Is Scotty in there?
不在
No.
他 他走了
He's--he's gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
我也不知道
I don't know.
索洛维先生 索洛维太太 你们好
Mr. Solloway, hello. Mrs. Solloway, hi.
-我是雪莉·洛克哈特 -你这个叛徒
- I'm Cherry Lockhart. - You fucking traitor.
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我们能不能平心静气坐下
Can we just sit down?
然后把事情讲清楚 可以吗
And we'll just talk this through, okay?
对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我是来带我女儿走的 我这就要回家了
I'm taking my daughter, and I'm going home.
我知道 我们就不能谈谈吗
I know you want to, but can we just speak?
我真的不知道
I just want to say that I did not realize
这个夏天
what was going on this past summer
我儿子和你女儿的事
between my son and--
如果我当初知道
I mean, if I'd known,
我一定不会让事情闹到现在的地步
I obviously would have put a stop to it.
-我儿子比她大太多了 -没错 我同意
- He's much too old for her. - Yes, I agree.
-惠特尼 我们回家了 -我想问一句
- Whitney, come on. - Can I just ask?
你们报♥警♥了吗
Have you called the police?
还没
No, not yet.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
求你们别报♥警♥ 好吗
Please don't. Please?
我了解我儿子
I know my son.
一直以来他都不让我省心
He's been a struggle all along,
但我向你们保证 他真没想伤害你女儿
but I promise you he never meant to hurt your daughter.
他 斯科蒂就是没想那么多
He--Scotty-- he just doesn't think.
-那可不是 -求你们别起诉
- Obviously. - Please don't press charges.
求求你了 我们刚失去了牧场
Please! We just lost this ranch.
眼看着到月底连住处也要没了
We're all gonna be homeless at the end of the month,
我向你保证 我以我的人格起誓
And I can give you my vow-- my solemn vow--
你们以后再也不会见到他
You will never see him again.
他永远不会靠近你女儿半步
He will never be anywhere near your daughter--
行了 这简直太他妈混乱了
All right, this is way too fucked up, okay?
-惠特尼 我们现在就回家 -什么
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表