剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我和惠特尼一起
with Whitney.
你真的想去私立学校吗
Do you really want to do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还以为你想念科技大学呢
I thought you wanted to go to Science and Tech.
-你是这么跟我说的吧 -是
- Isn't that what you told me? - Yeah.
那你现在改主意了吗
So you changing your mind now?
听我说 我知道你在学校有点不好过 但
Look, I-I know it gets a little tough, okay, but...
在那里你才能接受到真正的教育
you're getting a real life education there,
在私立学校那种象牙塔里是学不到的
not some private school fish bowl bullshit.
所以你再坚持一学期试试好吗
Just give it one more semester, okay?
如果到年底你还是不喜欢那里 那...
If you still hate it at the end of this year, then...
我就去找你外公谈谈
I'll go have a conversation with your grandfather.
其实不用我去 你妈妈会去的
Well, I won't have to. Your mother will,
她巴不得呢
she's dying to.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Yeah, okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
这是什么声音
What's that sound?
-她在呕吐 -怎么了 她生病了吗
- She's throwing up. - Why, is she ill?
-我觉得她是在催吐减肥 -什么
- I think she's bulimic. - What?
-不会吧 -你想啊 你看她那么瘦
- Come on. - Think about it. Look at how thin she's gotten,
也不怎么吃东西
and she barely eats anything.
那她还有什么能呕的
Well, then what's she got to throw up?
-我们该怎么办 -我们进去
- What should we do? - Let's go in there
-跟她谈谈吧 -不行
- and talk to her. - No.
难道你没看过儿童心理学...
Did you not read any of the child psychology--
-你们在干什么呢 -没什么
- What are you doing here? - Nothing.
你是在催吐减肥吗
Are you bulimic?
是的 妈妈 再带我去接受治疗吧
Yes, Mom. Take me back to therapy.
我这次真的搞砸了对吧
I really fucked that one up, didn't I?
-你确实处理得不太好 -是啊
- It wasn't your finest hour. - Yeah.
但是我们得把疾病扼杀在摇篮里
But we do need to nip it in the bud.
你不知道进食障碍有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous eating disorders are,
相信我 她这样越久
Trust me. The longer she goes on,
要停下来也就越难
the harder it's gonna be for her to stop.
这是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
我是不是让她觉得 她必须保持身材
Did I somehow make her think she had to be thin?
没有
No.
也许是因为和你那该死的老妈待了一个夏天
Probably spending the summer with your fucking mother.
别这么叫她
Oh, don't call her that.
你是对的 抱歉
You're right, I'm sorry.
不 你说得没错
No, you're right,
也许就是因为我那该死的老妈
it probably was my fucking mother.
我希望她会愿意给惠特尼付治疗的钱
I hope she's happy paying for Whitney's fucking therapy,
而且我刚刚发现她这周都不会来
and I just found out she's not even coming this weekend.
-你是说那个慈善晚会吗 -她要和我姨妈
- To the benefit? - She's going to a spa
-去做水疗 -那我们为什么要去呢
- with my aunt. - Well, why do we have to go?
因为有人得在场支持我父亲
Because somebody has to be there for my dad.
这是件大事 因为那是个终生成就奖
It's a big deal, because it's a lifetime achievement award,
不过现在我不敢让惠特尼一个人 因为她
and now I'm afraid to leave Whitney, because she--
你不觉得 也许是你多虑了吗
Don't you think you may be overreacting?
我不觉得我多虑了 我不觉得
No, I don't think I'm overreacting, I don't!
你已经没资格这么说我了
And you have lost the right to say that to me.
我们以前可是合作无间
You know, we used to be a team.
我们现在也是
We still are.
不 现在的我们只是两个
No, now we're just two idiots
不知道如何处理问题的傻瓜
that don't know how to handle anything.
我不知道要做什么 因为我女儿需要我
I don't know what to do, because my daughter needs me.
我觉得我应该跟她就最近发生的事好好谈谈
And I feel like I have to talk to her about what's going on,
我觉得我可以帮她
and I think I could help her,
我只是需要时间
I just need some time,
然后店里也需要我过去
and the store needs me
因为该死的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》周一要派人来 而且
because the fucking New York Times is coming on Monday, and it--
店里如今一团糟
the place is a mess,
我得大扫除 还得补货
I need to clean and restock,
如果我要去蒙托克的话
and I can't do any of that
我就什么都做不了
if I have to go to Montauk.
那就别去了
So don't go.
我不能让我父亲一个人在那
I can't leave my father alone. I mean, it's a big deal,
那可是件大事 如果我母亲不去的话
what's happening there, and if my mom isn't gonna go--
你父母婚姻里出现的问题
You're not responsible for the problems
不是你的责任 海伦
in your parents' marriage, Helen.
我明白 冈德森医生 我只是
I understand that, Dr. Gunderson, it's just that...
如果我母亲不去的话 得有人去才行
somebody needs to be there if my mom's not gonna go.
我去吧
I'll go.
什么
What?
我代表咱们家
I'll go and support your father
-去支持你父亲 -不行
- and represent our family. - No.
为什么不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Why not?
海伦 什么都不会发生
Helen, nothing is gonna happen.
我不会跟她联♥系♥ 不会跟她见面
I'm not gonna contact her. I won't see her.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
夏天之后 我跟她联♥系♥过吗
Have I spoken to her since this summer?
-我不知道 -我没有
- I don't know. - No.
我怎么知道你有没有
How would I know?
我们完全没有联♥系♥
No, not at all, never.
好吧 不过你要一个人
Okay, fine, but that-- it's crazy for you
回去那地方 真是疯了
to go back to that place without me, isn't it?
不见得啊
Not necessarily.
你知道我为什么
Do you know why,
为什么要嫁给你吗
do you know why I married you?
因为你爱我
Because you loved me?
因为我觉得 你让我安心
I thought you were safe.
安心
Safe.
你记得你以前有多么安静吗
Do you remember how quiet you used to be?
如果在一起聊天的人超过三个
You got paralyzed if there were more than three people
你就会抓狂 你只习惯跟我说话
in the conversation. I mean, you only spoke to me.
其他人都以为你是个哑巴
Everyone else thought you were mute.
而我
And I--
当时的我
I could have had anyone
可以嫁给任何人
when I was young.
抱歉这些话听起来很刻薄 但这是实话
I'm sorry if that sounds crass, but it's true.
最后我选择了你
And I chose you.
我知道你不可能成为总统
And I knew you were never gonna be president
不可能成为名人或者富豪 但是我不在乎
or famous or rich, but I didn't care about that,
因为我有个名利双收的父亲
because I had a rich, famous father
而他是个混♥蛋♥
and he was such a fucking asshole,
而且你深爱我
and you adored me.
我知道你永远不会出轨
I knew you would never cheat.
你不会离开我 你会是一个好父亲
You wouldn't leave, and you would be a good father,
我们会过上完美的生活
and we would have a nice life,
我们可以一起变老 一起死去
and we would grow old and die together,
每个人都会说 我们俩是多么幸运
and everyone would talk about how lucky we are,
我做了一个多么明智的选择
and what a smart choice I made.
你以为这些我都不知道吗
Do you think any of this is news to me?
海伦 我已经反反复复想了
Helen, I have been going over and over this in my mind
四个月了
for four months now.
我为什么要这么做 我是怎么想的
Why did I do it? What was I thinking?
我娶了一个完美女人
I'm married to the perfect woman.
我过着完美的生活 我他妈已经厌倦了
I have a perfect life. I'm--I'm fucking tired of it.
要达到你的标准太难了
It's so hard living up to your goddamn standards all the time.
我不想成为大家羡慕的人
I don't want to be the envy of our friends.
我觉得自己就是个骗子
I feel like a fraud.
我们家的房♥子不是我的 连孩子们的衣服都不是我买♥♥的
I don't own our house. I don't even clothe our kids.
你当然给孩子们买♥♥衣服啊 你又不是没工作
Of course you clothe our kids. You're not unemployed.
你把史黛丝的衣服送到干洗店去
You send Stacey's clothes to the dry cleaners.
从法国买♥♥回来的是要干洗啊
The French ones, yeah.
我潜意识里想犯点错
I think I wanted to make a mistake.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表