剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Lockhart.
跟牧场的人一个姓吗
Like the ranch?
对 是我丈夫家的姓
Yeah. It belongs to my husband.
你也结婚了吗
You're married too?
没错
That's right.
没想到吧
Surprise.
这算哪门子事啊
What the fuck was that?
那晚后来发生了什么
What happened later that night?
什么都没发生 我...
Nothing, man. I, uh...
向我岳父道了歉...
apologized to my father-in-law and...
然后和我妻子睡觉去了
went to sleep with my wife.
我可以问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
这和之后发生的一切有什么关系
How is any of this relevant to what happened?
不好说 索洛维先生
It may not be, Mr. Solloway.
我只是在梳理受害者的人际关系网
I'm just gathering a little background on the people
以及他们之间有何联♥系♥
who knew the victim and how they're connected to each other.
为什么
Why?
想弄清楚是否有人
Trying to figure out if anyone might have had a motive
存在杀人动机
to kill this fella.
我以为那是一场意外
I thought it was an accident.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I--
我不知道你妻子的生日
I didn't know your wife's birthday.
第二话
艾莉森
威尔
Hey, Will.
昨晚如何
How was the night?
累死了 艾莉
I'm fucking beat, Ali.
-我猜就是 -稍等
- Yeah. I bet. - One second.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
真漂亮
Oh, wow. They're beautiful.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
-你这阵子过得如何 -挺好的
- How you doing these days? - I'm all right.
知道吗
You know what?
你看上去好多了
You look better.
是吗 一定是天气好的缘故
Do I? Well, must be the weather.
我妈妈让我代她向你问好
My mother sends her love.
她说自己一直为你和科尔祈祷
Says she's been praying for you and Cole.
代我谢谢她 照顾好自己 听到了吗
Say thank you. You take care, you hear?
回家好好睡一觉
Go home and get yourself some sleep.
出租车服务
法尔威大道57号♥需要一辆中型皮卡
Need a medium pick up at 57 Fairview Avenue,
目的地火车站
headed to train station.
稍等稍等
Say--hold on. Whoa, whoa, wait one second.
这一章就快看完了
I'm almost done with this chapter.
凯勒布
Caleb.
布鲁斯·巴特勒 《人性城♥堡♥》
我不喜欢这家伙
I don't like this guy.
你可是少数派
You're in the minority.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
鱼真不错
Nice looking fish.
怎么
What?
科尔不是让你把门锁上吗
Didn't Cole ask you to keep that door locked?
现在还早
It's early.
谁会过来
Who's stopping by?
快起床 该干活了
Rise and shine. It's go-time.
知道吗 现在大家都改用短♥信♥了
You know, they do that on, uh, text message now.
别管我 贝利 我就喜欢这样
Leave me alone, Bailey. I'm very happy.
那时我很确定再也不会见到他
I was sure I'd never see him again.
度假的人 来了又走
The summer people, they come in.
不会停留
They leave.
他们几乎不会注意到我们
They barely even notice us,
我们不过是侍应生或是替他们装鱼饵的杂工
the ones who wait their tables or bait their lines.
于他们而言也许我们与信♥号♥♥灯并无二异
We might as well be traffic lights to them.
或是停车标志 灯柱
Stop signs. Lamp posts.
只是他们周遭的一抹风景
We blend in with the scenery.
我以为对他来说也是如此
I thought it'd be the same with him.
对我而言 他已经离开了
For all I knew, he was already gone.
龙虾卷餐厅
知道奥斯卡在哪吗
Qué ves Oscar?
去他办公室看看
Check his office.
奥斯卡 你在吗
Oscar? You in there?
奥斯卡
Oscar!
你现在睡这里了吗
Are you sleeping here now?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
伊莱恩又把你赶出来了吗
Elaine kick you out again?
-或许是的 -你干了什么
- She might have. - Oh, what did you do?
凭什么干了坏事的就得是我
How come I got to be the one that did something?
没准是她犯贱
Maybe she's just being a dick.
你想过吗
You consider that?
你来干什么 你今天又不用上班
Why are you here? You're not even on today.
-我要领工资 -在公告板上
- I want my check. - It's on the board.
-那里没有 -我♥操♥ 等着
- No, it's not. - A motherfucker. Hold on.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
是的
Oh, yeah.
好极了 又来了一个
Fantastic. You've multiplied.
你也是来领工资的吧
I suppose you want your check too, hmm?
不 我是来给你口♥交♥的
Oh, no. I just came here to blow you.
你在干什么
What are you doing right now?
要分一杯咖啡吗
Wanna...split a coffee?
不用了 我得去农贸市场
Nah, I got to get to the farmers market.
抱歉
Sorry.
接到电♥话♥ 今晚有端盘子工作 有人想去吗
Got a call about a catering job tonight, if anyone wants it.
在哪里
Where?
-布鲁斯·巴特勒家 -天哪 我要去
- Bruce Butler's. - Hell, yes. I'll take it.
早就想进去看看了
I've always wanted to see the inside of that place.
-你呢 -免了
- What about you? - Pass.
真的吗 布鲁斯·巴特勒都请不动你了吗
Ha. Really? You're too good for Bruce Butler now?
-我有安排了 -你能有什么安排
- No. I got plans. - What kind of plans you got?
我想应该是回家操老公吧
Well, I was thinking maybe I'll go home and fuck my husband.
要换换口味吗
Oh, for a change?
你想得美
You wish.
好吧
Fine.
简 5点前到位
Jane, they want you there by 5:00.
穿得辣一点
Look hot.
-抱歉我来晚了 -没关系 要来点吗
- Sorry I'm late. - Yeah. No problem. You want some?
不了 现在还太早了
Oh, no. No. It's too early for me.
不然还没到中午我就得睡着了
I'll be asleep by noon.
哈尔昨天晚上问我
So Hal asked me if I wanted to have a threesome
要不要跟他来3P
with him last night.
什么
What?
和谁
With who?
他认识的一个互惠租客
Some au pair he met.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我告诉他我考虑一下
I told him I'd think about it.
-你试过吗 -我 当然没有
- Have you ever had one? - M-me? No. God no. No, no.
什么 你上学那会儿也没有过吗
What? Not even when you were away at school?
没有 我上学那会儿就只顾着学习
No. All I did at school was study.
我就是没有个好榜样
My problem is I got no role models.
科尔和我试过一次肛♥交♥
Cole and I had anal sex once.
然后呢
And?
-这么不堪啊 -是
- Awesome. - Yeah.
谢谢你这么鼓励我
Yeah. Thank you for the pep talk.
有时候 我会收回脚步 锁住自己
Sometimes I kind of take a giant step back into myself
看着面前人来人往
and watch everyone else go by,
像是透过高处的一扇窗户
like from a window high above.
居于高处 一切如此清楚明了
I felt like I could see so clearly from up there...
看着人聚人散 人潮涌向一边
The way a crowd of people swelled and thinned,
再涌向另一边 如同潮涨潮落
ebbed one way then changed direction, like the tide.
远离人群 让我感觉好多了
It made me feel better being so far away from everyone else.
独自一人 我感到安全
I was alone. I was safe.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表