剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- Hey. - Hey, Cole,
关于马的事我很抱歉
I wanted to say sorry about the horse.
那确实挺疯狂的
Yeah, that was crazy.
怎么会这样
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们找回来了 所以...
Well, we got her back, so
没事了
it's all okay.
我们今天要走了
We're leaving. Today.
回布鲁克林吗
Back to Brooklyn, huh?
是啊 真希望能住在这里
Yeah. I just wish we lived out here.
马丁 你是个好帮手
Well, Martin, you were a great hand.
我们会想你的
We will miss you.
这样吧 我跟你说好了
I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal.
如果你今年在学校表现不错
If you do good in school this year,
下个暑假你再来的时候
next summer when you come back,
我们还让你到这来帮忙
we'll make sure we keep a space open for you,
-怎么样 -好的
- How's that sound? - All right.
如果你想道别的话 哈尔在那后面
Hal's out back if you want to say good-bye.
你们家孩子很棒
Great kid you got there.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过最好多关心关心他
I'd keep an eye on him.
他好像挺渴望别人的关注
Seems like he's kind of hungry for attention.
是啊 十几岁的孩子都这样
Sure, like-like any teenage boy.
马丁 我们得走了
Martin, we gotta go.
我去叫他
I'll go get him.
就这样吗
That's it?
怎么了
What?
我们走吧
Let's go.
我想赶紧离开这里
I want to be out of here fast,
所以你快点去打包好吗
so get yourself packed up, okay?
对了 别再搞什么行为艺术了
Oh, no performance art.
-我就知道你无理取闹 -你敢说我无理取闹
- I knew you were irrational. - Irrational, how dare you?
-什么叫我敢 -爸爸
- How dare I? - Dad.
你是说这一切是我主使的
Imply I had some kind of agenda.
难不成她自己能想出这些来
You're saying she came up with this herself?
我都可以起诉她了
I could sue her!
我说你们别吵了 不就是一篇文章吗
You guys, it's just a stupid magazine article.
人家只是写出了实情而已
She merely observed the truth.
什么实情 我的书是你写的吗
What, that you write my books?
我在你写书时帮了你大忙 甚至可以算是共同著作
Just that I help a great deal. Collaborate, even.
合作个屁
Collaborate my ass!
那好啊 你有本事自己写一本试试啊
Okay, just try writing one on your own.
我都写了17本了
I've already written 17!
你这个自欺欺人的可怜虫
You poor, deluded bastard.
-你去死吧 -真是一团糟啊
- Oh, go to hell. - Total shitstorm.
《名利场》上今天刊登了关于我爸的一篇文章
A profile came out on my dad in Vanity Fair today.
简直太扯了
Holy shit.
-我得看看 -你当然得看看
- I have to see it. - You have to see it.
"他的妻子 因为多年默默无闻地帮他编辑
"His wife, seemingly worn from years of unacknowledged efforts
甚至多次改写书稿而心力交瘁"
as his first editor and frequent rewriter."
这样的话都出来了
Amazing.
我知道他很生气 他现在恨不得杀了她
I know, he's livid. He might actually kill her.
可能我们不该走
Maybe we shouldn't leave.
我开玩笑啦 要是真的你都想杀我了吧
I'm kidding. Jesus, maybe you might kill me.
"她把巴特勒写出的矫揉造作的句子润色为了
"She appeared to have soothed Butler's overwrought sentences
现在其作品中优雅的散文体"
into the genteel prose of his better work."
天哪
Oh, my God.
我都认识你25年了 从没见过你这么高兴
I have never seen you this happy in 25 years of knowing you.
你竟然打碎我的威尼斯玻璃容器
Great, smash my Venetian glass,
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
you selfish son of a bitch.
你还说我自私
I'm selfish?
-这些垃圾玩意儿都是用谁的钱买♥♥的 -我们走
- Who paid for all this shit? - Come on, go.
-我喜欢看这个 -乖 我们走吧
- But I'm loving this. - Shh, come on, let's go.
至少这些路易十六风格的作品不会出轨
At least Louis Seize was faithful.
-我... -看到没 这就是
- Well, I... - See, that's what happens
五十年期间从不道歉的后果
when you don't apologize for 50 years.
...让他们收回重新刊印
...and force them to print a retraction.
你把东西打包好 我去加油
Hey, you finish packing. I'll get gas.
真受不了你
Intolerable!
龙虾卷餐厅
-夏天结束了对吧 -该死
- End of the summer, huh? - Shit.
这就回哥谭[纽约]了啊
Heading back to Gotham soon?
是啊 今天就走
Sure am, today, actually.
看来好像被你混过去了呢
Looks like you got away with it.
你知道我刚意识到什么吗
You know what I just realized?
我可以告诉你老婆
I could tell your wife.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
别装了
Yeah, you do.
要不这样吧
But I'll tell you what,
你给我一万我就不告诉海伦 怎么样
how about 10 grand to make sure Helen never finds out, huh?
你开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
我知道这样很突然 我也是才想到的
I know, it's sudden. I just thought of it.
我没那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
是吗 那你就去弄啊
Yeah? Well, I think you can get it.
我给你一周时间 不然我就告诉她
So I'll give you a week, and then I'll tell her.
一路顺风 我有你的手♥机♥号♥
Have a safe trip. I got your cell.
太谢谢你了 妈妈
Thank you so much, Mom.
还有你这个小美人儿
And this beautiful face.
不能每天都看到你可让我怎么办啊
What am I going to do when I can't see it every day?
可以视频呀 外祖母
You can skype, grandma.
我不知道怎么弄 也不想去弄
I can't, and I won't.
但我依然爱你们 我的好孩子
But I love you, my brilliant boy.
你们先上车吧
Why don't you guys get in the car?
-外祖母再见 -拜拜 亲爱的
- Bye, Grandma. - Bye, honey.
爸爸要来跟我们道别吗
Is Dad going to say good-bye?
他还真是喜欢小题大做啊 不是吗
Well, wouldn't be dramatic enough, now, would it?
你们真的没问题吗
Are you sure you're going to be okay?
你要不要来跟我们住一段时间
Do you want to come with us?
然后把他一个人留这跟他的情妇风流吗
Leave him to hole up with his mistress?
我才不会
I don't think so.
-怎么了 -你看到...
- What? - Hey, did you see--
我们终于离开这了
We're out of here.
-现在好点了吗 -好点了
- Everything's better now? - Yes.
明年夏天我们去露营吧
Next year let's just go camping.
-你不是讨厌露营吗 -是
- You hate camping. - Yes.
但现在有那种很高级的帐篷 里面有床有地毯
But they have these luxury tents now with beds and rugs.
俗称奢华露营
It's called "Glamping."
那个我可以的
I would do that.
我的勺子和叉子呢
My spoon, my fork.
用不到那个
You don't need those.
吃的是披萨
It's pizza.
我好想它们
I missed them.
吃饭的时候又可以说话了 真好
It's so nice to be able to talk while I'm eating again.
该死
Shit.
他们把这口平底锅彻底毁了
They totally screwed up this pan.
都生锈了
It's all rusted.
楼梯上的扶栏也吱吱作响了
Banister's chipped on the stairs too.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉 租客怎么就这么禽兽呢
Sorry. Why are renters such animals?
所以才让他们付保证金啊
That's what the deposit's for.
这个扶栏不能换新的
This banister's irreplaceable.
在家里自己的盘子自己洗 记得吗
We clear our own plates here, remember?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
太奇怪了
This is weird.
没事 你累了
It's okay, you're tired.
我知道 但是也没那么累啊
I know, but I'm not that tired.
可能是因为年纪不饶人
Maybe your age is catching up
所以才不像以前那样一柱擎天了
to your legendary hard-on.
一柱擎天
Legendary?
-在哪里的事 -就这里呀
- Where? - Right here.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表