剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
No, we wouldn't.
跟医生谈谈 告诉他我们同意拒绝施救
Talk to the doctor, tell him he can write the D.N.R. order,
-把她身上那些仪器都拆了 -你怎么不去说
- and get those machines off her. - Why don't you do it?
因为我该死的不是她代理人
I'm not the fucking proxy.
这样的话 我现在就转移给你
Well, I'll sign it over to you right now.
这样你就能去当坏人了 去吧
Then you can do the dirty work. Go ahead.
去了结她的生命吧
Go in there and pull the plug.
真幸运 你的骑士来救你了
Lucky you. Here comes the calvary.
餐厅关门了 这是自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥来的
Cafeteria's closed. Vending machine.
我该陪着她的 我该在她房♥间守着
I should be with her. I should be in her room.
也不差这几分钟
Well, a few minutes here won't hurt.
如果这能安慰到你的话 我了解你的感受
If it's any comfort, I remember how this feels.
我母亲正是在医院里这么死去的
My mother died in a hospital just like this.
-你... -不 或许我该换个医生
- You-- - No, maybe I need to get another doctor.
我可以将她转移到纽约的医院
I-I-I could move her to the city.
或者我可以找一个
Or I could call a doctor I...
相熟的医生
used to know.
如果... 如果这里的医生错了呢
What if-- what if someone made a mistake?
要知道 有时候病人死亡
You know, people die because someone...
就因为医生的医术不够
should have known better--
也许我不该这么说 但...
Maybe I'm out of line here, but...
我知道这种痛苦
I know this pain...
你似曾相识
feels familiar.
但这不一样 她不是个孩子
But it's different. She's not a child.
我只是...
I just--
我
I--
我需要知道 我这么做
I need to know that I'm--
不是一个错误
I'm not making a mistake.
不 不是的
You're not. You're not.
我知道你十分渴望她能活下来 但...
I know every cell in your body wants to keep her alive, but...
执着地留着她也不会让他死而复生
holding on to her is not gonna bring him back.
让她走其实是一种仁慈
Letting her go is an act of compassion.
尽管很痛苦 但...
Feels like hell, but...
这是一种仁慈
It's compassion.
她有朋友吗
Did she have friends?
多着呢
Yes. Lots.
如果你想尽快开始筹办葬礼 我理解
If you want to plan a funeral, I understand.
她希望能在教堂举♥行♥仪式
You know, she'd want a service at her church,
但如果你想午餐之后安排点轻松的...
but if you want something casual after lunch--
我们明天一早就启程去莱恩贝克
We're headed up to Rhinebeck in the morning.
你连几天都等不了吗
You can't wait a few days?
待在这里 我根本看不清自己的前路
The pathways out here are too muddled for me.
我得去一个能感受到支持的地方
I need to be someplace I feel supported
才能开始我的疗伤过程
in order to even start the healing process.
失去自己的母亲...
Losing one's mother... whew.
真是一种刻骨铭心的痛
It's such an archetypal wound.
没错 是的
Yes. It is.
旅途愉快
Have a great trip.
行吧
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-我全下 不管了 -全下
- I'm all-in, fuck it. - All-in?
看 我成功了 我就想煽动他来着
See, that's what I was trying to--I was trying to instigate.
我的牌很烂的
I got a made-up card.
得了 别唬人了
Yeah. Stop throwing shit.
我说真的
Seriously.
这能给我运气 来 开牌吧
Bringing me luck. All right, turn 'em.
正如大家知道 因为一些原因
As you know, we had to delay this memorial service
我们不得不推迟这场追悼会
longer than we would have liked,
但今天我们齐聚于此
but today, we are here
不是为了继续陷于伤痛
and we will not dwell on tragedy.
而是为了纪念我们朋友的一生
Instead, we will remember the life of our son,
斯科蒂·洛克哈特
Scott Lockhart.
今天大家的出席 正说明了
And if this crowd is any indication,
他深受众人爱戴
he was greatly loved.
让我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
主 使我作你和平之子
Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.
在憎恨之处播下你的爱
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
在伤痕之处播下你宽恕 在怀疑之处...
Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt...
能麻烦你再帮我查点东西吗
Can you look something else up for me?
-劳动节那天 -他不是我们的客人
- Labor day. - He didn't stay with us.
我知道 试试搜索取消预约的名单
I know, I know. Try under cancellations.
好吧
Okay.
真给你说中了
Oh, wow, you're right.
确实有一个索洛维名下的预约
There was a reservation under "Solloway."
-晚上11点22分取消的 -谢谢你
- It was canceled at 11:22 P.M. - Thank you.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
如果我的车被碰坏了
Say, I got into a little fender bender.
你知道附近哪里有修车的吗
Do you know someone local who can look at my car?
有一个修车的 大家都喜欢找他
Yeah, there's somebody out here that everybody uses.
我把他电♥话♥给你
Let me get his number.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表