剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你不能催我
You can't rush me.
-我们得按我的节奏来 好吗 -好吧
- We have to do this at my speed, okay? - Okay.
我知道我听起来像个混♥蛋♥
I know I sound like an asshole.
但你得听我的 知道吗
But I want to be in charge, okay?
-没问题 -很好
- Okay. - Okay, good.
吻我
Kiss me.
我厌倦了这一切
I am so sick of this shit.
我受不了他了 我恨这辆车
I can't stand him, and I hate this goddamn car.
你爱谁 你爱谁
Who do you love? Who do you love?
你爱的是这辆车
You love a car.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
这下好了
Good.
我父亲要回来了 他会发现我做了什么
My father will come home. He'll see what I did.
我藏不住的
I can't hide this.
他要回来了 他会发现的
He'll come home. He'll see what I did.
他肯定会揍我的
He'll have to deal with me.
我不管了 真的不管了
I don't care, I really don't.
我不想再这样担惊受怕下去
I'm just tired of being afraid.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Hey. - Hey.
-玩得开心吗 -还行吧
- How'd it go? - It was okay.
-收集到什么好素材了吗 -嗯
- You get good stuff? - Yeah.
妈 你要错过最精彩的内容了
Mom, you're missing the best part.
我等不及看那个混♥蛋♥脸上的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on the bastard's face.
我都干了什么
What'd I do?
如果我是你的话 我会和奥斯卡·豪治谈谈
If I were you, I'd be talking to Oscar Hodges.
是吗 为什么
Interesting. Tell me why.
你知道在禁酒时期
Did you know during prohibition,
蒙托克是私酿酒的主要产地之一吗
Montauk was a major center for Moonshine production?
我不知道
No, I didn't.
他们的私酒遍布整个长岛和半个纽约市
It's true--they sold to all of Long Island, half the city,
政♥府♥却从没来这找过麻烦
and there was never a bust out here.
我想是因为这里天高皇帝远
Too far out, I suppose.
够低调
Too unassuming.
你想告诉我什么 索洛维先生
Hmm, what are you trying to tell me, Mr. Solloway?
我只是想给你一些
I'm just trying to give you a little context
这个小镇的背景情况 警探
for this town, detective.
这个小镇里家族之间的世仇
There are feuds out here that have been going on
已经持续了近一个世纪
for almost a century.
豪治家族和洛克哈特家族之间的矛盾吗
Between the Hodges and the Lockharts?
就当为你自己好 读读我的书吧
Do yourself a favor. Read my book.
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
谈话可以结束了吗
So we done here?
我跟我妻子说了会回去吃晚饭
I told my wife I'd be home for dinner.
差不多了 索洛维先生
Eh, almost, Mr. Solloway.
再一会就好了
Just stay with me a little longer.
好的
Of course.
第二话
艾莉森
您正收听的是88.3长岛广播电台
This is Long Island's public radio at 88.3 FM.
纽约州南汉普顿
South Hampton, New York.
我们准备了多莉·帕顿的歌♥送给大家
Now we got some Dolly Parton for you.
整点时 我们会送上新闻交通天气内容
At the top of the hour, news, traffic, and weather.
首先 让我们听听多莉的歌♥
But first, here's Dolly.
牛仔靴和你画好的牛仔裤*
*Cowboy boots and your painted-on jeans
都描绘出一个牛仔女孩的梦*
*All decked out like a cowgirl's dream
为什么你穿成这样来这里*
*Why'd you come in here looking like that?
我的宝贝来了*
*Here comes my baby
牵动着我的心 他让我疯狂*
*Dragging my heart behind, he's driving me crazy
我觉得我入错行了
Think I missed my calling.
还来得及跳槽
There's still time.
要知道 那是违法的
You know, that's gotta be illegal.
不过他们在那里到底要建什么
What are they building over there, anyway?
天文台吗
Some kind of observatory?
也许他们是业余的占星家
Maybe they're amateur astrologers.
我才不管那是不是美国航♥天♥局的新总部
I don't care if it's NASA's new fucking headquarters.
他们已经达到建筑高度限制了 不能再建高了
They're already at max height. They can't go any higher.
而且他们这样阻挡了大家的海景视线
And they're blocking everybody's view of the ocean.
-没阻挡我们的 -这不是重点
- Not ours. - That's not the point.
这些人就是寄生虫
Those people are parasites.
毫不尊重私人有财产
No respect for private property,
毫不考虑社区环境 毫不欣赏自然之美
no sense of community, no appreciation for natural beauty.
就算他们建了那个鬼东西
They're gonna build that fucking thing,
也不会在那住上超过三个月
and they'll be here for three months max,
而我们却得无时无刻忍♥受
and we'll be stuck looking at that eyesore
看着那烦人的玩意儿
for the rest of the year.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
你看上去需要一条新裙子
You look like you need a new dress.
我是说 你美翻了
I mean, you look incredible.
但这裙子 说实话 得有多旧了
But this thing, I mean, seriously, how old is that?
我知道 但是我很喜欢它
I know, but I like it.
我要给你买♥♥些新衣裳
I wanna buy you some new clothes.
-不行 我们买♥♥不起的 -我们当然买♥♥得起
- No, we can't afford it. - Sure, we can.
夏日度假的人回来了
The summer people are back.
只要几个礼拜 我们荷包就会鼓鼓的
A couple weeks, we'll all be flush.
给个机会吧
Please?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
荣幸之极
My pleasure.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
怎么了
What?
没事 我...没事
Nothing, I--nothing.
只是我习惯了有你在身边
I got used to having you around.
这种感觉很好
It's been nice.
我不能一直为奥斯卡打工
I can't keep working for Oscar.
我知道
I know.
我只想说 我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, that's it.
我今晚会准时参加市民集♥会♥的
I'll be back in time for town hall tonight.
需要加油吗
Does it need gas?
-不用 -我好爱这首歌♥
- No. - Oh, I love this song.
我去车里听
Catch it in the car.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
她为他煮咖啡*
*she makes him coffee
她为他铺床*
*she makes his bed
她为他*
*she does the
洗衣服*
*laundry
她喂饱他的肚子*
*she keeps him fed
我们能谈谈科尔吗
Can we talk a little about Cole?
好啊
Okay.
当时他知道你出轨了吗
Did he know you were having an affair at this point?
我当时没有出轨 警探
I wasn't having an affair at this point, detective.
只是在海滩上吻了一个陌生人
I had kissed a stranger on the beach.
嘿 天呐
Hi. Oh, my god.
你好吗
Hey. How are you?
真是惊喜啊 很高兴见到你
What a nice surprise. Good to see you.
-欢迎回来 -好久不见
- Welcome back. - It's been a long time.
我在想我能不能回来
I was thinking I could maybe
每周上几轮班
start back a couple of shifts a week.
或许值些夜班 那时候人少些
Some overnights, maybe, when it's quieter.
我不介意接手那些没人选的时间段
I don't mind taking the shifts that nobody else wanted.
你是想回到小儿科吗
And you would like to return to pediatrics?
我能申请转到其他科室吗 比如说外科
Well, could I be reassigned to something like surgical maybe?
或者神经科
Or neuro?
你没受过外科培训 对吧
You're not trained for surgical, are you?
我可以先回去上一些额外的课程
I could go back and take a few extra classes first.
这样啊
Yeah, um...
目前外科或者神经科没有空缺
I don't see an opening in surgical or neuro at the moment,
但是我知道
but I know there's a spot
流动岗位在招人
they're looking to fill on the float pool.
但是那个岗位可能会轮岗到儿科
But that would include pediatrics.
-好 我接受 -你确定
- Yeah, I'll take it. - Are you sure?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表