剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I'm not asking you to. I've never asked for that.
是你今早跟我提起的
You're the one who brought it up this morning.
你给我点时间好吗
Look, just give me some time, okay?
我们初次见面时我就说过 我得按自己的节奏来
I told you when I first met you, I have to move at my own speed.
我想跟你在一起
I want us to be together.
这件事我也考虑了很久
I've been thinking a lot about this.
等惠特尼明年秋天去念大学...
Now, when Whitney leaves for college next fall...
明年秋天
Next fall?
我就跟海伦提这件事
I'll start the conversation with Helen.
要我等九个月吗
That's nine months away.
这跟破坏自己的家庭
Which is nothing when you're talking about
毁了自己孩子的人生相比
breaking up your fucking family
根本不算什么
and ruining your children's lives.
你为什么不直说
Why don't you just say it?
你永远不会离开她的
You're never gonna leave her.
我们之间根本不是真的 这对你来说就是个游戏
This was never real. It's just been a game to you.
你就直说吧 跟我说实话就行
Just say it. Just tell me the truth.
你能他妈的有点信心吗 艾莉森
You need some fucking faith, Alison.
你好
Hi.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
回家吧
Home, I guess.
不好意思 他见谁都这么问
Sorry. He asks everybody that.
晚上愉快
Have a nice night.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
你们也是
You too.
艾莉森·贝利 真没想到啊
Alison Bailey, as I live and breathe.
你快问我为什么西装笔挺
Ask me about the tie.
快点问嘛
Come on, ask.
我刚跟我娱乐中心的投资商
Just came from dinner with the investor
吃完晚餐
for my entertainment center.
我想请你再喝一杯
I'd love to buy you another round
来庆祝我手到擒来的成功
to celebrate my inevitable success.
不过我怕你那个野蛮粗鲁的丈夫
I'm just afraid your neanderthal of a husband
会再进来揍我
is gonna come in and kick my ass again.
-他在吗 -不在
- Is he here? - No.
之前被揍是你活该
You asked for that.
你要去什么地方吗 贝利
You going somewhere, Bailey?
不是
No.
那你是刚回来吗
Are you just coming back?
对
Yeah.
我猜猜 你刚从纽约回来
Let me guess. The city.
你还跟那家伙在一起吗
You're still seeing that guy?
他伤了你的心吗
Did he break your heart?
迈克 迈克 再给我们来杯酒
Mike--Mike, can we get another round here?
-谢谢 -好的 奥斯卡
- Thanks. - All right, Oscar.
爱一个不爱你的人很辛苦对吧
It's hard to love someone who doesn't love you back, right?
我还想敲诈他来着
Hey, I tried to blackmail him.
没错 为了你
Mm-hmm, for you.
虽然没成功 但是...
It didn't work, but--
你想上我吗 奥斯卡
You want to fuck me, Oscar?
什么
What?
你想 对吧
You do, right?
你这是干什么呢
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
-你想上我吗 奥斯卡 -你这是干什么呢
- You want to fuck me, Oscar? - What are you doing?
来吧
Come on.
你...
You're--
但是你...你丈夫会杀了我的
But your-- your husband will kill me.
-我知道 -是吧
- I know. - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
迈克 买♥♥单
Mike, give me the check.
天哪
Oh, God.
早上好啊 美女
Buenos dias, muchacha.
要喝咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
我需要阿司匹林
Aspirin.
如果你有的话
If you have it.
我正在做煎饼呢
Hey, I'm making pancakes.
我不饿
Not hungry.
没关系
That's okay.
你想开车出去兜兜风吗
You want to go for a drive?
阿默甘西特有个手工艺品展销会
There's a crafts fair in Amagansett.
今年我想买♥♥棵真的圣诞树
Thinking of getting a real tree this year,
把家里装饰一下
spruce the place up a bit.
我得回家了
I have to go home.
回去找你老公吗
Back to your husband?
是的
Yes.
昨晚对你来说到底算什么
Man, what does that even mean to you?
去死吧 奥斯卡
Eat shit, Oscar.
太好了
Well, that's great.
昨晚我很开心
I had so much fun.
15年后我们再来干一炮
I'll fuck you in another 15 years.
15年后我就不在这了
I won't be here in 15 years.
是吗 你要去哪
No? Where you going?
我们要把牧场卖♥♥掉
We're selling the ranch.
科尔的钱有一半会是我的
Half of Cole's money will be mine.
我要用那钱走得越远越好
I'm gonna use that to get as far away from here as possible.
牧场值很多钱吗
A lot of money in that place?
是啊 可不少呢 我该死的围巾在哪
Yeah, there's a fortune. Where's my fucking scarf?
我之前在郡档案处那里
I did some research a while back
做了一些小调查
at the county clerk's.
我当时在想办法挖洛克哈特家的黑料
Yeah, I was looking for something to use against the Lockharts
好用来拿到我的许可
in order to get my permit.
雪莉这几年一直在贷款
Cherry's been refinancing for years.
那牧场已经一文不值了
The place is practically underwater.
这不是真的
That's not true.
是真的
Yeah.
就算牧场卖♥♥出去了 最多也就几百万
If it ever sells, you're not gonna get more than a couple mil.
兄弟之间分一分
Divide it between the brothers,
再减掉税
after taxes,
你哪也去不了
you're not going anywhere.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
这是有公开记录的
It's public record.
我有复印件
I made copies.
很抱歉 贝利
I'm sorry, Bailey.
我本不想让你从我这得知一切
I don't want to be the one to tell you.
好吧
Okay.
-我得走了 -好吧
- I have to go. - Okay.
没关系的
It's o--
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
我没车
I don't have a car.
-糟了 -我连辆车都没有
- Oh, fuck. - I don't have a fucking car.
-我没有 -没关系
- I don't-- - Okay. Okay.
没关系的 你可以开我的卡车
It's okay. It's okay. You take my truck.
没关系
It's okay.
开我的卡车走吧
Take my truck.
怎么了 亲爱的 今天过得不顺心吗
What's wrong, hon? Bad day?
我听说了一些
Yeah, I, I heard something
关于牧场的事
about the ranch.
从谁那听说的
From who?
奥斯卡
Oscar.
他
He--
他说牧场被拿去抵押贷款了太多次
he said it's been refinanced so many times,
如今都算不上是你的了
it's not really yours anymore.
我倒挺想知道牧场是谁的
I'd like to know whose it is
快让他们来修这些橱柜吧
so they can come over here and fix these cabinets.
他在郡档案处那里看到了文件
He saw the files at the county clerk's.
那些文件早都过时了 艾莉森
They're outdated, Alison.
如果要更新文件 你就得跑一趟
If you want to get them updated, you got to go down there.
-还得亲自去 -不
- You got to do it yourself. - No.
这是最新的
No, they're not.
好吧
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表