剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
And I sometimes feel like everything that's happened since
我们都在兜兜转转
is just us circling each other,
想要回到那一刻
trying to get back to that moment,
但...
and--
是的 你回不去
Yeah. But you never can.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为这不是真实的
Because it wasn't real.
我过来接菲比 我们要一起去冲浪
I just came to pick up Phoebe. We're gonna go surfing together.
你怎么样 最近过得如何
How are you? How have you been?
挺好的 我过得很好
Fine. I'm totally fine.
-太好了 -一切都很好
- That's good. - Yeah, everything's great.
抱歉 我找不到潜水衣了
Sorry, I'm just looking for my wet suit.
我记得是挂在淋浴旁边的
I thought I hung it up by the shower,
但是没在那儿
but it's not there.
哈尔怎么样了
How's Hal?
他挺好的
He's fine.
雪莉
Cherry?
她也很好
She's fine too.
牧场卖♥♥了吗
Did you sell the ranch?
实际上 牧场上周就不属于我们了
We lost it last week, actually.
这个月底我们就得搬出去了
We have to be out by the end of the month.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
是啊 你彻底跟我们生疏了
Yeah, you're really out of the loop.
但见到你真好
Well, it's good to see you.
我很想你
I've missed you.
早知道你在这儿
If I had known that you were here,
我就在车里等着了
I would've waited in the car.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes, really.
艾莉森 你抛弃了你的家庭
Alison, you walked out on your family.
现在你决定回来了
Now that you've decided to swing back into town,
我们就得敞开怀抱迎接你吗
you just want to pick up where you left off?
不行 对不起 办不到
No, I'm sorry. It doesn't work like that.
那如今我们该怎么面对彼此
Well, how does it work?
我不知道 但不是这样
I don't know, but not like that.
找到了 抱歉久等 能走了吗
Found it. Sorry.Ready to go?
当然了
Yeah, absolutely.
你呢 你想一起来吗
What about you? Do you want to come?
她不冲浪
She doesn't surf.
你今早可以待在这边
Well, you're welcome to stay here for the morning.
我会把钥匙留给你
I'll leave you my key.
不用了 我得回趟家
No, I have to go to the house.
能送我一程吗
Can you drop me?
可以吗
Is that all right?
把我送回家就行 玛丽·凯特
Just take me to my house, MK,
你今后都不用再见我了
and then you never have to see me again.
-你好 -你好 科尔
- Hey. - Hey, Cole.
去海边了吗
Guys headed out?
今早浪很大啊
It's pumping out there this morning.
你待在菲比家吗
Staying at Phoebe's?
对
That's right.
她回来真好 对吧
It's nice having her back, isn't it?
这里看起来好棒啊
Hey, this place looks great.
对 我都修整好了
Yeah, I fixed it up.
你不在时 我好好整修了一下
I did a bunch of work on it while you were gone.
效果不错
Turned out pretty well.
想卖♥♥时 能帮你卖♥♥上一个好价钱
It should help you when you try to sell it.
我不该回来的
This was a bad idea.
你妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
跟以前一样
The same.
你妈呢
How's yours?
我们最终还是失去了牧场
Well, we finally lost the ranch.
听说了
I heard.
所以你也想象得到 她现在很槽
So understandably, she's a mess.
是啊
Right.
很抱歉
Sorry.
你打算去哪儿
Where are you gonna go?
不知道
I don't know.
"谢谢"回我电♥话♥...
Thanks for returning my phone calls...
-科尔 -还有短♥信♥
- Cole-- - and my texts.
听着 我不能 我很抱歉 我...
Look, I couldn't. I'm sorry. I--
让我吃惊的是 过了二十年
You know, it just amazes me that after 20 years,
你自以为你很了解某人
you really think that you know somebody,
但结果是你完全不了解
but it turns out you don't know them at all.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
为什么不知道
Why don't you know what to say?
你♥他♥妈♥不是花了四个月时间去想明白吗
You've had four fucking months to figure it out.
要是不知道 那你还回来干什么
Why come back here if you don't know what to say?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你♥他♥妈♥真让人难以置信
I cannot fucking believe you.
你不是回来找我的 对吧
You didn't come back to talk to me at all, did you?
快到夏季了
It's almost summer.
你♥他♥妈♥回来是为了卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
You came back to sell the fucking house.
等一下 我把房♥子卖♥♥给你怎么样
Wait, what if I sold it to you?
-什么 -你喜欢这个地方
- What? - Look, you love this place.
你应该留着这房♥子 开个价给我
You should have it. Make me an offer.
我破产了 艾莉 你知道的
I'm broke, Ali. You know that.
那我就送给你
Well, then I'll give it to you.
我把房♥契签给你
I'll sign the deed over to you.
那你就真是傻了
That would make you a fucking idiot.
我只想让你至少能拥有些你所爱的东西
I just want you to have something that you love.
我爱的是你
I love you.
我不知道该怎样修补我们的关系 科尔
I don't know how to fix what's broken between us, Cole.
我觉得修补不了
I-I don't think it's fixable.
好吧 我们再去做心理咨♥询♥如何
Okay, what if we go see another therapist?
那我们的孩子也不可能复活
It's not gonna bring him back.
我知道
I know that.
-只有儿子才能修补我们的关系 - 不
- And that is the only thing that can fix this for me. - No.
我看着你 总会想起他的脸庞
I look at you. And I see his face.
会挺过去的 一定会
People survive this. They do.
你知道的 过程很艰难
You know that. It's incredibly hard,
但一定能一起挺过去的
but they survive together.
-同心协力去愈合伤口 -我不想
- They heal together. - I don't want to.
太煎熬了 我不想经历这过程
It's too hard. I don't want to do it.
是因为他吧
Is this about him?
-你跟他在一起吗 -没有
- Are you with him now? - No.
我很久没联♥系♥他了 跟没联♥系♥你一样久
I haven't talked to him since I last talked to you.
不是他的原因 是我的原因
It's not about him. It's about me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 加百列去世了
I am so, so sorry Gabriel died.
我不知道我们造了什么孽要受此惩罚
I don't know what we did to deserve that.
我们那么爱他 那么细心呵护他
We loved him. We took good care of him.
但他还是走了
But he's gone,
我在你身上看到的全是他的影子
And I see him all over your face and your body.
对我来说 你已经变了
You've changed for me.
你什么意思 艾莉森
What are you saying, Alison,
你想忘记他吗
that you want to forget about him?
不
No.
我想忘记你
Forget about you.
为什么你当时没有看着他
Why weren't you watching him?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我去拿毯子
I went to get a blanket.
就离开了你们三分钟
I left you alone for three minutes.
你怎么就能让他溺水了
How could you have let him go under?
你♥他♥妈♥当时为什么不带他去医院
Why wouldn't you just take him to the fucking hospital?
我要去冲浪了
I'm gonna go surfing,
我回来的时候
and when I come back to this house,
不想看到你在这里 以后也再不想见到你
I want you out of here, and I never want to see you again.
太好了 谢天谢地你在这里
Oh, good. Thank God you're still here.
-你得跟我来 -什么事
- You have to come with me. - What?
那个索洛维家的女儿来了
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表